Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    but then the Class mount questlines and the Follower questline for each class [...]
    ah right, didn't think of the Follower questlines, too, albeit smaller than the Mount ones.

This just came out. Party Sync Preview
    Crimea is Ukraine!

It really looks like 8.2.5 will go live next week, considering we're getting patch preview blogs pretty regularly.

I'm expecting the RC PTR patch to happen this week alongside with the announcement of the 24/25th September release date (one day after my birthday, wohoo!)

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    It really looks like 8.2.5 will go live next week, considering we're getting patch preview blogs pretty regularly.

I'm expecting the RC PTR patch to happen this week alongside with the announcement of the 24/25th September release date (one day after my birthday, wohoo!)
    It would definitely look that waay, either next week or the week after. Which seems right on cue.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    This just came out. Party Sync Preview
    Glad this isn't limited to recruited friends, as the RaF preview suggested.

So, you'll be scaled to the max level of the expansion the lowest-level party member should be playing. This is with scaling, so even with the given example of a level 21 player and you being scaled to 60, mobs will scale to your level. Probably with a static iLvl for any given level, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I think it would make a lot of sense to open the last part of the War Campaign right after Blizzcon. Even have it playable there.
    Nah, it has to be available before BlizzCon, else they'd have to talk about that, and 8.3, and 9.0, each in increasingly abstract form to not spoil the previous.

1st week of October at best.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    1st week of October at best.
    As I said, next week make way more sense. Of course sometimes Blizzard actions make little sense, so yeah, 1st October or later is possible as well.

1st week of October at the latest.
    There, fixed it for you.

No way they're posting preview blogs (and are almost done with them too, because they've already covered most big things from the PTR - all that's really left is War Campaign + maybe 1 more blog about some fluff) to launch it later than October 1st.

This line would lead one to believe otherwise though:
    Party Sync will become available when the upcoming 8.2.5 content update goes live in the next few months.

Unless this piece was written a while ago and they forgot to update that line when releasing it now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post

I don't think next week, but October 1st seems more likely, if not later in October tbh.

Considering that the blog mentioned 'in the next few months' for release, what could be going on here? Are they genuinely going to preview patch 8.3 *and* the new expansion at Blizzcon??
    Last edited by Sarkol; 2019-09-16 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarkol View Post
    Considering that blog mentioned 'in the next few months' for release, what could be going on here? Are they genuinely going to preview patch 8.3 *and* the new expansion at Blizzcon??
    I rather think "months" is wrong wording and it should be read like "weeks". But who knows...
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...y-sync-preview
    Party Sync will become available when the upcoming 8.2.5 content update goes live in the next few months.

FEW MONTHS?

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering that blog mentioned 'in the next few months' for release, what could be going on here? Are they genuinely going to preview patch 8.3 *and* the new expansion at Blizzcon??
    Depends how it all plays out but I'm thinking we may get an Cata like year. We'll know about 8.3 soon enough and if it follows the ICC pattern it might come out in december(Maybe) and 9.0 hits late 2020.

Disclosure: I'm probably not correct.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    This "next few month" line make no sense. It's been 3 months since 8.2, patch is small and it they wouldn't put these blue posts month+ before release.

Since they encrypted almost whole 8.2.5 story, there is 0 chance that we will hear anything about 8.3 before whole questline will be unlocked. If you ask me, October reveal + maybe first PTR is more likely. First event on Blizzcon is opening ceremony with reveal trailers - I really can't imagine either 9.0 reveal without 0 8.3 info or revealing 8.3 first (wow, just imagine dissapointment from the crowd).

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I rather think "months" is wrong wording and it should be read like "weeks". But who knows...
    I would imagine we are moving into the territory of Legalese here. It is much easier to give an estimate and then come out earlier than give the expected timeframe and then having to back down because of something or other.

October 1st seems like the most likely to me, though i suppose we could be surprised with a release next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...y-sync-preview

FEW MONTHS?
    it was a typo, they changed months to weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    This line would lead one to believe otherwise though:
    The literal same phrase was used in the RaF preview. It could mean anything from tomorrow to January. As in, not much. It's a new form of Soon™.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    A few months can possibly put 8.2.5 after blizzcon. Yes I know that seems extremely unlikely which is why I think it was a word mistake.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nanoneo View Post
    it was a typo, they changed months to weeks.
    Lol they also said "thanks for the callout". They know people have been waiting a while for new content

Awesome then it most likely will hit in 2-3 weeks for sure. I can't imagine 4 weeks with all these blog posts coming out together so suddenly in a short time.