They always hype stuff up. I guess at least it means we get something to do on the first day, so it's not all timegated.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Gangreflamme View Post
    It looks like something big's coming with the War campaign. I'm starting to think we might get a cinematic this week
    I mean yeah... it's conclusion.

7+ Year Old Account
    MULTIPLE known devs are now hyping up the patch, I've never seen that before

https://twitter.com/TerranGregory/st...26072675147776
    https://twitter.com/Moorgard/status/1175478449349124096
    https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/1175954371521044480

It looks like something big's coming with the War campaign. I'm starting to think we might get a cinematic this week
    if danouser said that oh boy i lost a bit of hope, i can already imagine he fangirling with her and Nathanos the whole thing

its going to be teldrassil 2.0, we can't even imagine was going to be

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Something isn't time gated. May not be the ending, but whatever it is will be big.

The devs wouldn't be that vocal if it was something we won't see until Halloween.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

they are paid to do that...
    Its like bethesda shilling every single trainwreck of Quake champions patch with Tokyo

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Something isn't time gated. May not be the ending, but whatever it is will be big.

The devs wouldn't be that vocal if it was something we won't see until Halloween.
    Wrathion and his new twilight flight joining the Alliance, obviously. That's why the model was one of the first in.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

Muffinus literally said he wants to see our reactions tuesday. Maybe it'll just be all out.

Well, after I looked at the Tweet again today, you know the one with the fire https://twitter.com/TerranGregory/st...736907269?s=19 and remembered it was from Terran Gregory and he is the cinematic guy, I kind of got my hopes up that at least one of the cinematics isn't an old one ^^

If it is anything of quality like the Broken Shore cinematics and the Anduin 7.2 cinematics then I'll be pleased. Those were the best in game cinematics to date. Especially the Varian sacrifice moment. My gosh... that was beautifully written and directed.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki b View Post
    Muffinus literally said he wants to see our reactions tuesday. Maybe it'll just be all out.
    Maybe. But don't go setting yourself up for disappointment when it's the 3 minute cinematic and not the 6 minute one.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

5+ Year Old Account

Sounds like it won't be time-gated then!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Wrathion and his new twilight flight joining the Alliance, obviously. That's why the model was one of the first in.
    I would fucken love that. Black dragonflight has always been cool af!

- - - Updated - - -

8 hour maintenance though....and game won't be playable @_@ ooooooof!

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't think many people in the Alliance would trust the black dragonflight, considering how they were played by both Deathwing and Onyxia in past.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    if danouser said that oh boy i lost a bit of hope, i can already imagine he fangirling with her and Nathanos the whole thing

its going to be teldrassil 2.0, we can't even imagine was going to be
    bro, my expectations have been set to the absolute minimum since prepatch.

the cinematic could just be a video of him going at his sylvanas dakimakura and i still couldn't feel anything new about the direction this story's going.

just take the black pill already and numb yourself to this torment.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

the cinematic could just be a video of him going at his sylvanas dakimakura and i still couldn't feel anything new about the direction this story's going.

You people talk about Danuser far more than Danuser has ever talked about Sylvanas. Which I can only assume, based on your own logic, means you really, really want to fuck him.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the Void of my sou... Bah, Argentina :D
    You people talk about Danuser far more than Danuser has ever talked about Sylvanas. Which I can only assume, based on your own logic, means you really, really want to fuck him.
    This. Is so creepy the hate boner of some people for some devs like Danuser or Golden. Jesus, I imagine those users with creepy shrines in their homes agghh.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnwho View Post
    This. Is so creepy the hate boner of some people for some devs like Danuser or Golden. Jesus, I imagine those users with creepy shrines in their homes agghh.
    it's fun to mock people you view as lesser than yourself.

i'm a bit of a bully at heart, so yeah. normally, i control that bad urge. but, when someone's loser-ness ruins something i enjoy? no, i'll mock them any chance i get.

GOT’EM!

Imagine hating a writer this bad for said writer writing a character they like to write.

7+ Year Old Account

but seems like people already forgot how they set up so much hype to have teldrassil and was just everything we though it would be and worse, and think we are so out of logic to consider this could happen again.

You people talk about Danuser far more than Danuser has ever talked about Sylvanas.
    he don't need to talk about her, he already wrote an entire expansion for her, and could very well kerrigan her
    Which I can only assume, based on your own logic, means you really, really want to fuck him.
    with a iron bar maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Johnwho View Post
    This. Is so creepy the hate boner of some people for some devs like Danuser or Golden.
    he is the lead writer of this mess, you can love him but i putting on his back

Jesus, I imagine those users with creepy shrines in their homes agghh.
    what? LUL

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    GOT’EM!

Imagine hating a writer this bad for said writer writing a character they like to write.
    we are hatting him because he is making the story crap by writing his character he like to write.

don't worry cause im not talking about Golden and the Golden boy

the story have plenty of reasons to be hated for, and being the Lead writer he have to take the some blame imo
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2019-09-23 at 06:31 AM.

it's fun to mock people you view as lesser than yourself.

i'm a bit of a bully at heart, so yeah. normally, i control that bad urge. but, when someone's loser-ness ruins something i enjoy? no, i'll mock them any chance i get.
    I mock people all the time, that doesn't mean I feel the need to bring them up in unrelated situations or dedicate my sig to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    he don't need to talk about her, he already wrote an entire expansion for her, and could very well kerrigan her
    Ah yes, he wrote the expansion where she does incredibly scummy things and everyone, including his """"self insert"""" grows increasingly at odds with her choices and mindset, "for her". That's definitely how I'd do it. I remember when Metzen wrote that expansion where Thrall started killing innocents and enslaving people to use as suicide bombers because he loved the character so much.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2019-09-23 at 06:43 AM.

At the end of the day it’s Blizzard’s writing staff’s right to write what they want, with the characters they want, and create they events they want.

Just like you’ve all got the right to whine about it until you die. But what’s in the story is in the story, Teldrassil burned, Sylvanas commanded it, Saurfang has his honor, those just aren’t going to change; regardless of everyone “Blizz has bad writers”, hate-boners for Denuser, booing Golden’s fan-boying Golden-boy. It’s now just an endless echo chamber of negativity that hasn’t helped you, the haters, us?, the lovers, or them, the developers.