Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Well, it is the first time an entire questline has been hidden purposefully by the devs for maximum shock value. So it has that going for it at the bare minimum.
    I mean I am here too, waiting for it and curious as to what the shock value is. Yet I'll sit here laughing my ass off if everything happens like we predicted months ago.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I mean I am here too, waiting for it and curious as to what the shock value is. Yet I'll sit here laughing my ass off if everything happens like we predicted months ago.
    Every concievable plotline will likely already have been predicted though, it is the nature of a game that inspires community speculation.

The bigger question is which one it will go for. Will Sylvanas play 4D chess and be good all along? Will she die ignobly as Saurfang shouts that Azeroth is free? Will Anduin go to the Stormwind cemetery and ressurect Arthas from that tomb that is speculated to be his burial site. Impossible to tell, which is what makes it interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    As disappointed as I would be, it is what it is. I was more replying to the idea that the poster I quoted presented, which was that no one would prefer mechagnomes over ankoan. Besides absolutely adoring the mechagnomes, I personally would prefer almost anything over ankoan/jinyu.
    The customization for the amputee migets is already done, there is little to no doubt they will be an allied race in the future.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2019-09-24 at 12:12 PM.

Considering everything that could possibly ever happen was written on these forums that is no doubt, but what is the official thing we "predicted" so to compare it to what happens. If you will count everything written then I guess that will always happen regardless.

People predicted that sylvannas withh either die, escape or remain warchief which means all possible endings
    Last edited by Jalham; 2019-09-24 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalham View Post
    Considering everything that could possibly ever happen was written on these forums that is no doubt, but what is the official thing we "predicted" so to compare it to what happens. If you will count everything written then I guess that will always happen regardless.

People predicted that sylvannas withh either die, escape or remain warchief which means all possible endings
    There are several varieties of Sylvanas escaping or dying or something though.

Big day today.
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    - The calm before the Storm -

Pretty excited for whatever comes down the pipe today, just wish I could experience it first hand.. sadly, I took a break from the game before the Jaina raid and came back just recently, so I have to do that whole wing on LFR(blegh) at a minimum to catch up to the war campaign.

Do you think they would offer loyalist/rebels specific mounts? Maybe a title?

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    Probably not, but who knows. Definitely not a mount though. Maybe a title at most.

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    Yeah. "Veteran of the 4th War".

7+ Year Old Account
    The reward for being a loyalist is killing Nathanos
    Don't worry
    Everything's part of her plan
    Trust me
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    The reward for being a loyalist is killing Nathanos
    Don't worry
    Everything's part of her plan
    Trust me
    I hate it when Blizzard says this. It's as if, for some reason, she's some prophet goddess with everything laid out and all for some unknown reason. She's got no plan. Everything just randomly pops up in her favor.

What did we predict months ago?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    I hate it when Blizzard says this. It's as if, for some reason, she's some prophet goddess with everything laid out and all for some unknown reason. She's got no plan. Everything just randomly pops up in her favor.
    It's because they've given up on writing Sylvanas.
    So they are ok with calling everything that happens "part of her plan" to keep the merchandise going.
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    It's because they've given up on writing Sylvanas.
    So they are ok with calling everything that happens "part of her plan" to keep the merchandise going.
    I think your perception on "Given up" might not be in reality. They haven't really given up...just taken it to the next level if she had the power to do so. It would be more shocking if she offed Nathanos in replace of Teldrassil burning. That would be odd.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2019-09-24 at 02:17 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    I remember when the mount was datamined there was also wake a honeycomb stick and I'm wondering if that is also a reward through the quest line
    How dare you.
    Players are suffering, Ally and horde are dying. Entire Azeroth is collapsing. We are at the beginning of a mass extinction and you can talk about a honeycomb Stick.

How dare you.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Jalham View Post

I'd say the most basic prediction is:

- Saurfang dies
    - Sylvanas escapes and won't be Warchief anymore
    - Horde and Alliance try to fight Sylvanas
    - N'zoth might interfere (although that's rather 8.3 stuff if it exists)

Basically Sylvanas / BfA is Garrosh / MoP 2.0. Right now we're at like 90% similarity so we'll see if they do the full circle or somehow escape from that (they clearly stated they don't want her to be Garrosh 2.0 yet the similarities are overwhelming).
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

- N'zoth might interfere (although that's rather 8.3 stuff if it exists)
    I think that's almost guaranteed to happen here, considering Nzoths appearance has been postponed for so long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    I think that's almost guaranteed to happen here, considering Nzoths appearance has been postponed for so long.
    And, I hope, one of the cinematics shows this.