Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    On another note, no timegating!
    Are we getting 8.3 revealed before Blizzcon after all so the expansion gets full spotlight?
    I think so. Maybe we will get virtual ticket + 8.3 reveal. PTR should be up us well - if they want to keep schedule from 8.1-8.2.5, patch must launch December/January (rather December, end of Q4).

All these talk about stretching questline until Blizzcon was strange to me from beginning. Last time we got this kind of timegating was Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I'm actually liking the direction the story is going.
    Me too. My only problem with BfA story was part of pre-patch ("good" side of Horde helping with genocide) and Horde campaign in 8.0 (especially Rexxar and Voss let's say... enthusiasm). Rest was good and somethimes even amazing (Zandalar story, Jaina questline).

Also I don't like that since 8.1.5 they just jump from important event to important event. I want slow build up, like we had in Suramar+Insurrection.

For sure I think that saying it has worst story among expansions is very stupid. Especially when I think about "gems" like BC and especially WoD.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2019-09-24 at 06:49 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It did what it had to do. The War had to end, the majority hated it, and it set up a faction merger which the game desperately needs as it continues to drift away.

Plus this pretty roundly busts the idea of Void Lords being next.

Only problem is Sylvanas lived, which means they could opt for something Wrath 2 or Shadowlandsey instead of the Soft Reboot this game needs desperately.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    I was wrong about Tyrande not showing up...but I can kinda see where thats going...at least I think. I'm not really mad though. Some things happened that I thought might happen, shocker. A few things I did not expect happened(Shalamayne is all that needs to be said about that). It was nice that Blizz acknowledged Saurfang in the whole AQ thing(With the Might of Kalimdor).

There's a few things that made me want to go ugh but its mostly small things, I kinda just went through it not worrying about theories or anything. I love that we see some Forsaken in real time..same with Orgrimmar, unexpected. That and Sylvanas's feelings really says it all.

Where do we go from here?

I think its obviousz

N'zoth: AM I A JOKE TO YOU!?!?!?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post

Whahaha oh no no no hahahaaha
    How about that. A night elf says something that actually makes a lot of sense and it gets shut down with "Sylvanas did it!". By another Alliance solder, at that.

"Oh no" indeed. It's no wonder Tyrande didn't show up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    How about that. A night elf says something that actually makes a lot of sense and it gets shut down with "Sylvanas did it!". By another Alliance solder, at that.

"Oh no" indeed.
    Terrible writting. I can't believe it. Litteraly SOO 2.0
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    Thats actually very interesting. With Saurfang gone now, they brought Thrall back to lead the orcs. I do wonder who'll end up leading the rest of the forsaken? We all suspect Calia, but that also seems weird since she's alliance...
    Technically, she was never Alliance. She's been a free agent for quite a while, alongside Faol. I could see the two of them join up with the Forsaken. Were she to lead the undead, Blizz would probably have a questline reminding the player of that, as well as her connection to Lordaeron.

7+ Year Old Account
    With the event that made me hate the story with a passion coming to an end.

I shall return to the more positive side of things.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2019-09-24 at 06:54 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Just because something happens outside of Org and it involves the Warchief doesn't make it SoO 2.0.
    #TeamTinkers

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    We all suspect Calia, but that also seems weird since she's alliance...
    With the horde and alliance being on the same side for once, i doubt that really matters anymore.

Formerly known as Arafal

Im a Sylvanas hardcore fan and dude, I liked that outcome a lot!
    Like that was really good and I expected it 10x worse.
    Confirmed that Sylvanas is working for death and not for Nzoth, shes using him for getting more souls and corpses.
    The loyalists still siding with her. Finaly we got some unique loyalists content and not this "play along" bullshit.
    Nathanos and Sylvanas ship finaly sails officially.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
    Just because something happens outside of Org and it involves the Warchief doesn't make it SoO 2.0.
    I mean let's be honest at some point "SoO 2.0" went from being about the Raid to being about "Sylvanas being deposed."

What Valeera role, shelf for sword?

Since Blizz gave you a shoutout, obviously. If you didnt, they wouldnt mention you.

Quote Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
    Sylvanas just wanted to cut the shit. Saved them the trouble by fast forwarding to the part where Garrosh escaped and became the catalyst for the next expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not so much deposed, more of the truth being revealed.

"THE HORDE IS NOTHING"
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Since Blizz gave you a shoutout, obviously. If you didnt, they wouldnt mention you.
    What the fuck.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    "THE HORDE IS NOTHING"
    One time she said truth. Look at Horde now, it is nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    What the fuck.
    I dont think anyone with some kind of brainpower can like this shit seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Not sure in what reality that makes sense. Also, there's still some discussion whether or not that was a shoutout or a jab.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure in what reality that makes sense. Also, there's still some discussion whether or not that was a shoutout or a jab.
    Por que no los dos?

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Por que no los dos?
    I'll take it.