The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    The vassal of life disguises treachery. Beware the eyes of green.
    Could this be one or several blood elves? They have green eyes. Or someone in blood elf form.
    I still think it's the Green Flight since they're tied to nature.

But if it is a BElf, it's gotta be Liadrin.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Could this be one or several blood elves? They have green eyes. Or someone in blood elf form.
    Maybe it is a Green Dragonflight? Like... Lord Itharius (always seen as a blood elf)?

Liadrin has golden eyes now.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

I just find the specified "eyes" thing interesting. Why green eyes, and not just "beware the ones of green"?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just find the specified "eyes" thing interesting. Why green eyes, and not just "beware the ones of green"?
    My guess is clarity. If it was just "ones of Green" half this forum would be up in arms about Evil Horde 3.0.

Or WoD 2.0.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    She definitely did not want ot be seen as N'zoths minion, as can be seen from how she tried to blackmail him into accepting her as his equal instead of just his servant. What is still up for debate is whether N'zoth saw through this or not.
    He did
    That's why she is being tortured

My guess is clarity. If it was just "ones of Green" half this forum would be up in arms about Evil Horde 3.0.

Or WoD 2.0.
    Well, then we have the vassal of life thing.

Someone tied to life with green eyes. The green dragonflight usually have blue eyes. At least Ysera did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Illidan has green eyes. Or rather Fel eyes
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Lightforged View Post
    Maybe it is a Green Dragonflight? Like... Lord Itharius (always seen as a blood elf)?
    Brings up an interesting point of why ysera had the void remnant at the end of the nightmare raid

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    She definitely did not want ot be seen as N'zoths minion, as can be seen from how she tried to blackmail him into accepting her as his equal instead of just his servant. What is still up for debate is whether N'zoth saw through this or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    He did
    That's why she is being tortured
    In N'Zoth's fight you actually see a vision of the deal she made with Sylvanas and the dagger.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

but liadrin have yellow eyes now, also no blelf can be deemed as "vasal of nature" so i think it referes to some green dragon

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    In N'Zoth's fight you actually see a vision of the deal she made with Sylvanas and the dagger.
    i know there is flashback of it, but are you sure it appears during n'zoth fight ? if yes it is almost certain the whole "stab me daddy, i was big bad old'god" is just his ploy to ... well, unleash him more ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    The blind queen wields a scepter of bone. From the deep she calls forth doom.
    This one is a bit tricky. At first I thought it was about Azshara but what about her would be blind?

Leads me to think it is about Sylv or Tyrande. As both characters have prominent features concerning their eyes (Tyrande's being black eyes and Sylv's being the tears? under her eyes.) I'm leaning on Tyrande though given what's being set up.
    Azshara believed Sargeras came to marry her. She's blinded by her vanity. Even when tortured she insists on being called queen.

But the scepter of bone part trips me up. I have little idea what that could possibly be referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by brt2pp View Post
    i know there is flashback of it, but are you sure it appears during n'zoth fight ? if yes it is almost certain the whole "stab me daddy, i was big bad old'god" is just his ploy to ... well, unleash him more ?
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=295504/...ails-abilities
    Trecherous Covenant: N'Zoth conjures a troubling vision which reveals the treacherous covenant forged between Queen Azshara and Lady Sylvanas Windrunner.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by brt2pp View Post
    It says so in the Dungeon Journal. It even specifies that you see this during a stay inside N'zoth's mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    10 years and many still discuss if yogg and C'thun are dead or not. Interesting to see what will happen once N'zoth joins the discussion.
    At least this time they are giving us actual cause to believe that something's up.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Azshara believed Sargeras came to marry her. She's blinded by her vanity. Even when tortured she insists on being called queen.

But the scepter of bone part trips me up. I have little idea what that could possibly be referring to.
    Blinded due to vanity and wielding a scepter of bone - death, aka. an undead -> sylvanas? Was her artifact weapon crafted from bone? Looked metallic if I remember correctly though.

I think people are taking the green eyes and blind queen statements too literally.

Green eyes most likely means someone full of envy.

Blind queen probably refers to a female leader who is ignorant or oblivious what what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Blinded due to vanity and wielding a scepter of bone - death, aka. an undead -> sylvanas? Was her artifact weapon crafted from bone? Looked metallic if I remember correctly though.
    She's not really the vain type, though. Though the "blind" could also just mean "unaware". I don't think we have all the pieces for this puzzle.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    She's not really the vain type, though. Though the "blind" could also just mean "unaware". I don't think we have all the pieces for this puzzle.
    She's the definition of vain

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gleepot View Post
    Azshara maybe but Sylvanas isn't one considered to be vain.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by gleepot View Post
    No, that'd be Azshara.