Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    So we just kill the old god and go on? Like what? They could have made an entire expansion on that guy in nyalotha.

I'm super curious to see in what place we end up instead next expansion tho. Shadowlands? Northrend? New Northrend? Something completly different?
    Something completely different is always possible. The new dialogue suggests that sylvanas won't show up in 8.3. That leaves basically every death related storyline unfinished which makes something related to the shadowlands the most likely. With the dragons on the screen again we could have a nice b plot of alextrasza vs bolvar.
    We also don't know what happens after the n'zoth fight and we still don't know what will happen to the wound and the sword in silithus. Or the elementals, helya and all the races that collect azerite. Whats with his body? His visible part above sea level is about twice the size of nazjatar, the crucible of storms is a part of him. Do we just let him rot? No one seems to be concerned.

I personally wouldn't rule out a black empire expansion yet. N'zoth tested our strenght, instigated stuff for millenia, let us enter his domain and then just dies? And suddenly everyone is falling in love taking some time off, starts gardening, does their laundry? I don't buy that.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Please let me hope this eliminates the possibility of lightforged undead on the Alliance.

:V
    Well, so far she's the only Light based undead on the entire planet, and there have been no signs of more being created, so the entire idea might just be a pipedream.

7+ Year Old Account
    Gallywix is confirmed out of the horde, fled with the Sylvanus inner circle, Gazlowe is the new trade prince of the Bilgewater too

this support a bit my theory that new starting areas are coming and maybe the desired world revamp too.

Sylvanas-Azshara-Gallywix faction please

maybe throw in evil Bolvar too

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Gallywix is confirmed out of the horde, fled with the Sylvanus inner circle, Gazlowe is the new trade prince of the Bilgewater too

this support a bit my theory that new starting areas are coming and maybe the desired world revamp too.
    Gazlowe the big G as the Goblin Leader, Mekkatorque as the King of all Gnomes and the High Tinker.

Factions removal, world revamp, level squish, TINKERS?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It wouldn't make things worse. She can no longer be angry at him for lying. It's not an excuse, either. He did promise that.
    And i don't see why it has to be Anduin that tells her, either. Maybe it would even be better if Jaina breaks the news to her.
    1. You're trying to apply logic to a mostly emotional situation - yes, logically Anduin would have had a perfectly valid reason not to tell Taelia and she could eventually see that and forgive him, but at first she would have definetely responded emotionally. And learning that your father not only lives, but is a "monster" is bound to trigger some pretty serious emotions, especially if you combine it with emotions coming from being lied to.

2. Why Anduin? Because he was the one to tell Taelia that once she visists him in Stormwind, he will tell her about her father.
    Last edited by Sarethion; 2019-10-11 at 01:37 AM.

Gallywix was the last real Goblin, and the best goblin they should have kept.

Jesus fucking christ blizzard you sure love destroying the horde.

9.0 is set up to be 50 times worse than BFAs lore is. and i am not even counting the plotholes on this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by High Tinker Buliwyf View Post
    Gazlowe the big G as the Goblin Leader, Mekkatorque as the King of all Gnomes and the High Tinker.

Factions removal, world revamp, level squish, TINKERS?!
    hold ya horses, the factions are not going to be removed, just not in war

world revamp is high possible

tinker i would go 50%, we need more hints to get more conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    Sylvanas-Azshara-Gallywix faction please

maybe throw in evil Bolvar too
    If only...

And yet plenty of people insisted it was a faction war expansion anyway.
    Yeah but people can take a look at china and call it a democracy too.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Gallywix was the last real Goblin, and the best goblin they should have kept.

Jesus fucking christ blizzard you sure love destroying the horde.

9.0 is set up to be 50 times worse than BFAs lore is. and i am not even counting the plotholes on this.
    i would not say he was the last real goblin, he was the "extreme" of goblins, he was just a greedy piece of shit who did nothing

goblins besides being greedy are clever, intelligent, ingenious, cunning, they build machines and weapons like beasts, gallywix never did that, Gazlowe actually can work thinking in the money and but was clever and ingenious building his things, always thinking about profit and inventions

Also, he help to build orgrimmar, he was a thing since warcraft 3, the guy had a long story within the horde more than Gallywix.

5+ Year Old Account
    Seems like 8.3 is comedy patch full of jokes :
    1) Mechagnomes (diaper race, without money on full-body-modification)
    2) Pandaren Death Knight
    3) Calia leader of Forsaken
    4) N'Zoth low IQ monster
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Seems like 8.3 is comedy patch full of jokes :
    1) Mechagnomes
    2) Pandaren Death Knight
    3) Calia leader of Forsaken
    4) N'Zoth low IQ monster
    5) The alliance 4Head

I don't get the hate for Calia being the leader. The Forsaken are basically her people.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Calia being leader of the Forsaken is not crazy and never will be. She is technically by all accounts the heir to Lordaeron weather you like it or not. Doesn't matter if she was human b4 once before. That didn't stop the Forsaken being on the Horde. N'zoth is not a low IQ monster, we still don't entirely know what happens at the end of 8.3 so lets hold on. I get its easy to rage but chill.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

5+ Year Old Account
    Even if i play Forsaken, i still getting pain just by looking at mechagnomes. (SAVE THEIR HANDS MEDIC)
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I don't get the hate for Calia being the leader. The Forsaken are basically her people.
    "She's not Sylvanas" pretty much.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Her relationship with the Light, If I had to guess. If she was a normal forsaken nobody would complain as much.

Well, so far she's the only Light based undead on the entire planet, and there have been no signs of more being created, so the entire idea might just be a pipedream.
    Pipenightmare. I think only a handful of people want them as an AR.

Sounds like Chen is back somewhat.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=UPkY12u2c8M
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing