Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Really? I just saw the Mantid Empress in vale, mind linking me the rest since I can't look into it atm?
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=295604/...151#ej-azeroth

Right here!
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Interesting. Thanks for the source!

Wonder if they will be on a 4 week rotation or if two will be active per week.
    Last edited by Shadochi; 2019-10-11 at 01:56 PM.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Looks like people that stay loyal to Sylv get a cosmetic set.
    https://ptr.wowdb.com/items/171251-loyalist-hood
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Looks like people that stay loyal to Sylv get a cosmetic set.
    https://ptr.wowdb.com/items/171251-loyalist-hood
    Idk how to think about this. If the ones that chose the Horde also get something for their choice then it's no issue (there'll always be people saying how X got better shit than Y), otherwise kinda crappy for them to reveal the rewards months after people got to make the choice, unless other Hordies (and possibly alliance) will be able to get it with a "spy/infiltrate" questline.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    thats why he is the last boss and do way more damage than the others

- - - Updated - - -

Until they retcon the lore, they are both super dead
    What do you mean retcon ? In the lore they aren't dead. Its been stated many times even during the raids that they managed to squeeze portions of their power out of their jails and we need to "push them back". We never killed an old god before, we never even fully faced one. C'thun eye and Yoggs mouth is the only parts we fought. Now finally an old god is fully released and we gonna fight him soon "Nzoth".

Idk how to think about this. If the ones that chose the Horde also get something for their choice then it's no issue (there'll always be people saying how X got better shit than Y), otherwise kinda crappy for them to reveal the rewards months after people got to make the choice, unless other Hordies (and possibly alliance) will be able to get it with a "spy/infiltrate" questline.
    People that sided with Saurfang got a toy at the very beginning of the questline all the way back when he first escaped.
    What i would like to see is something for the Alliance, i guess maybe the bee mount being exlusive to the Alliance is the balancing act of Horde getting all these toys, transmog pieces and mounts that can be shared with Alliance if you get them on Horde first.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalham View Post
    What do you mean retcon ? In the lore they aren't dead. Its been stated many times even during the raids that they managed to squeeze portions of their power out of their jails and we need to "push them back". We never killed an old god before, we never even fully faced one. C'thun eye and Yoggs mouth is the only parts we fought. Now finally an old god is fully released and we gonna fight him soon "Nzoth".
    Until we get an official/canon statement, I don't think we can consider them neither dead nor alive when trying to make a point, mostly because there is no concrete evidence for either claim but countless arguments that could support either possibility.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    People that sided with Saurfang got a toy at the very beginning of the questline all the way back when he first escaped.
    What i would like to see is something for the Alliance, i guess maybe the bee mount being exlusive to the Alliance is the balancing act of Horde getting all these toys, transmog pieces and mounts that can be shared with Alliance if you get them on Horde first.
    Ah, then I'm ok with this being added.

The questline to unlock new Nelf eyes comes to mind (but then again belf also got new eye colors IIRC). MIght be an alliance storyline where we pick alliance vs tyrande or something.

Honestly, for something as minor as a not-so-extravagant tmog set and a toy I am not one to shout that both factions should get equal stuff, but it would be an issue however if a part of the faction got f*cked without knowing there will be a reward months later for only one of the choices. If both get something it's ok mostly.

Honestly, for something as minor as a not-so-extravagant tmog set and a toy I am not one to shout that both factions should get equal stuff, but it would be an issue however if a part of the faction got f*cked without knowing there will be a reward months later for only one of the choices. If both get something it's ok mostly.
    That really is one of the core problems with BfA and the faction war.
    I don't mind one faction getting slightly more in some cases, but over a long enough span of time we need to feel justified in knowing that eventually it will balance out.
    The Anduin questline in Legion comes to mind. Alliance got a bit more story, and a pretty nice cinematic. This balanced out the extra cinematic Horde got at the beginning and the quest itself might be comparable to the Vol'jin questline in BfA.

In BfA however horde just kept getting more and more stuff that Alliance didnt get, from the first raid being somehting that only tied into the Horde story, the varied mounts and later the Saurfang questline with accompanying cinematics.
    Eventually we reach a point where Alliance starts doubting that we will get anything at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    So we lose against N'zoth and he have to travel back in time to different moments to get each of the powers of the Dragonflights in order to restore Azeroth and defeat N'zoth.

That'd be a fun expansion, just imagine how fun the endgame would be.
    No joke but that'd be fun as hell..A whole expansion with the world being in a post N'zoth winning...

Walking onto the 9.3 raid with our characters old as well like :´

Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the Alliance gets to side with Tyrande and Greymane then I will be happy. I don't need to have a transmog set.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostPanini View Post
    If the Alliance gets to side with Tyrande and Greymane then I will be happy. I don't need to have a transmog set.
    But just imagine it... the Nightelf armor that the soldier wear... with a tophat from the worgen herritage

I hope we can. F* this Horde appeasement Anduin does, I'm sick and tired of it. I don't care if it'll be Tyrande or Genn who leads the "renegade" Alliance faction, I'd even leave Jaina for them.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    haha that would be great! I love would a new set.

What do we, the weirdos who kept the N'zoth eye, get? I assume keeping that thing will pay off in some way this patch, I wouldn't mind a transmog set or even a title.

10+ Year Old Account
    What do we, the weirdos who kept the N'zoth eye, get? I assume keeping that thing will pay off in some way this patch, I wouldn't mind a transmog set or even a title.
    As far as I can tell you guys get a knife that lets you be hostile by both factions and there is a champion of n'zoth title I think(though don't quote me on the title, I can't recall where I saw it)

7+ Year Old Account
    A toy and a title.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    A toy and a title.
    BLergh. Time to actually play an alt to be loyal to Sylvanas and N'zoth. I was loyal to N'zoth for a long time on main, but god that eye just drove me nuts. So hard to look beautiful while that thing was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    BLergh. Time to actually play an alt to be loyal to Sylvanas and N'zoth. I was loyal to N'zoth for a long time on main, but god that eye just drove me nuts. So hard to look beautiful while that thing was there.
    "but god that eye just drove me nuts."

So, N'zoth's corruption worked, then. Because, that's the whole point of having the eye of N'zoth.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    As far as I can tell you guys get a knife that lets you be hostile by both factions and there is a champion of n'zoth title I think(though don't quote me on the title, I can't recall where I saw it)
    Uhm.... what? I have been pouring over every inch of datamined content I can find for the last week and I haven't seen anything like that.
    What are you talking about?

"but god that eye just drove me nuts."

So, N'zoth's corruption worked, then. Because, that's the whole point of having the eye of N'zoth.
    I chuckled. Fair enough hahaha.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FecundDecay View Post
    Uhm.... what? I have been pouring over every inch of datamined content I can find for the last week and I haven't seen anything like that.
    What are you talking about?
    https://ptr.wowhead.com/item=173951/...liver-of-nzoth