The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Is a Forsaken working with another Forsaken, and the rightful heir to the Forsaken kingdom. She is deliberately expressed multiple times as NOT being Alliance.
    Did IIIIIIIIIII miss something? I thought she hadn't shown up in the game since her resurrection.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone brought up the Purge? Fucking incredible, Jaina actually being held responsible for that, call me shocked.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Man I almost epected the old meme login screen.
    This should become the new meme login screen

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Oh man, the Bee mount is going to be a cash shop mount and completely ruin Blizz's momentum isn't it?
    If they are going the cash shop route with it, they better prepare for paranormal lvls of uproar.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Well we're too busy fighting each other to notice the shadows around us. Also Sunreavers still being upset despite the fact they have ANOTHER tyrant on their hands. Geez..... I guess fools don't stop being fools(If Rommath wants to side with Sylvanas thats on him for being incredibly stupid but then again he seemed far too chumy with Kael'thas)
    Rommath has habitual traitor syndrome. Dating back to Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Oh man, the Bee mount is going to be a cash shop mount and completely ruin Blizz's momentum isn't it?
    There is a HoneyBee reputation. Chill out!

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet June Bug View Post

False, the rep tab added a rep called Honey Bee.
    Crisis averted!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I hope there’s a Horde version of the ‘rescue’ Baine scenario where we can fight against the Alliance and their traitor friends. If there isn’t I am so fucking done with this game. I’m sick of doing the same shit as the traitors but ‘lolspying’ instead of doing anything actionable. I’m a fucking Paladin, not a rogue. Let me smite shit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    The Gods have blessed us!

Formerly known as Arafal

Did IIIIIIIIIII miss something? I thought she hadn't shown up in the game since her resurrection.
    She hasn't. I am talking about the book. She is never Alliance. She doesn't consider herself Alliance, Anduin doesn't consider her Alliance, Sylvanas doesn't consider her Alliance. By the end of the book she is an undead rightful queen of the Forsaken kingdom still hanging out with her close Forsaken mentor (Faol), worrying over how to help the Forsaken.

I doubt that they will do such a move, they even teased us at Blizzcon with the Bee Mount. It sure will be some special archievment mount or riddle mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rommath has habitual traitor syndrome. Dating back to Cataclysm.
    If he didn't have that I might of felt sorry for him. Since he's a bit too cool with tyrantesque people, he can whine all he wants about the Sunreavers.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Is a Forsaken working with another Forsaken, and the rightful heir to the Forsaken kingdom. She is deliberately expressed multiple times as NOT being Alliance. She is being set up as a more moderate Forsaken leader, I don't know why people think she's going to end up in Stormwind.

It wasn't about population, it's about them being involved at all. Rexxar isn't the only Mok'nathal, the rest just have pretty much zero to do with the Horde and are busy doing their own shit. If they were a planned race, you'd see Mok'nathal warriors here and there.
    Calia isn't a forsaken. She's undead that's not the same thing. And there isn't a forsaken kingdom. Forsaken moved to Orgrimmar.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I hope there’s a Horde version of the ‘rescue’ Baine scenario where we can fight against the Alliance and their traitor friends. If there isn’t I am so fucking done with this game. I’m sick of doing the same shit as the traitors but ‘lolspying’ instead of doing anything actionable. I’m a fucking Paladin, not a rogue. Let me smite shit.
    I do wonder how this scenario plays out if youve been playing pro-Sylvanas this entire time.

At some point these differences need to get more than just different pets, and that moment looks like now.

Ahhh so it begins! *chanting for models*

10+ Year Old Account
    She hasn't. I am talking about the book. She is never Alliance. She doesn't consider herself Alliance, Anduin doesn't consider her Alliance, Sylvanas doesn't consider her Alliance. By the end of the book she is an undead rightful queen of the Forsaken kingdom still hanging out with her close Forsaken mentor (Faol), worrying over how to help the Forsaken.
    She is not Forsaken, to be Forsaken you have to be under Sylvanas' and Sylvanas would rip her eyes out again if she knew she lived. So she isn't she's an undead weird-light abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I'm confused what this means. You think it's a reputation mount or what? If so, for which reputation? The only one that would fit is Stormsong.

Sharkray mounts?

Sign my ass up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    I'm confused what this means. You think it's a reputation mount or what?
    Yes, likely a reputation mount.

Is it just me, or are Ankoan based on the worgen model? Look at the posture! And the fangs!

5+ Year Old Account
    Is a Forsaken working with another Forsaken, and the rightful heir to the Forsaken kingdom. She is deliberately expressed multiple times as NOT being Alliance. She is being set up as a more moderate Forsaken leader, I don't know why people think she's going to end up in Stormwind.
    She was trying to bring the Forsaken over into the Alliance. Also when she speaks of not being Alliance it's not "I aint part of no Alliance bish!" it's simply more stating the truth, she isn't under any Alliance obligation.

You believe it's more realistic for her to suddenly go to the Horde and wage war against the Alliance? Because that's what it essentially means if Calia is to go Horde.