How big was the update? Didn't see it, updated in bg

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    G-GUYS?!
    :O Well a lot of people at a certain caravan discord are going to be very happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I hope there’s a Horde version of the ‘rescue’ Baine scenario where we can fight against the Alliance and their traitor friends. If there isn’t I am so fucking done with this game. I’m sick of doing the same shit as the traitors but ‘lolspying’ instead of doing anything actionable. I’m a fucking Paladin, not a rogue. Let me smite shit.
    And why would a Paladin side with a blight-spreading undead mass-murderer?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    G-GUYS?!

No way they did that again.

NO WAY!

FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Any models coming up soon?

G-GUYS?!

Vulpera and Mechagnomes.

Called it ages ago.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    How big was the update? Didn't see it, updated in bg
    7GB

/10chars

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet June Bug View Post
    Yeah, jinyu. Which use the male nelf rig.
    The rig has the worgen posture, with the soulders leaning towards the front.

G-GUYS?!

Okay, the chances of the next Allied Races being Vulpera + Mechagnomes are looking good.

G-GUYS?!

He is right :thinking:, the lightforged seems weird, but maybe it's for every races plus AR.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Okay I see our problem here. You're using Forsaken for the race-code instead of Undead.

Thus confusing things because the Forsaken are a faction of Undead. The only playable undead faction. But just a faction of the whole.
    I am using Forsaken as it is used by Blizzard and in-game. Faol is stated, in-game and in Before the Storm, to be Forsake. He is not aligned with Sylvanas. Therefore being or not being part of Sylvanas' faction is independent from being or not being Forsaken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    It's comiiiiiing!
    Disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    7GB

/10chars
    Wow, thanks!!

Blood Elves turning heel?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    :O Well a lot of people at a certain caravan discord are going to be very happy!
    Im not into the Vulpera hype train. But I do prefer Vulpera over Blue-Fishy-Goblin anyday
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    She was trying to have the Alliance protect refugees. No, her being Horde has nothing to do with going to war with the Alliance, because we're talking about the future, not the present. The war is not going to go on forever, already you have the Alliance working partially with members of the Horde, she is no different. The story points towards her stepping in as a new Forsaken leader, not working with a handful of forsaken on the Alliance.
    The developers have talked about the future and how factions are going to remain as they are and there isn't going to be a form of gameplay where in PVE people of opposite factions can group up together. "the divide is such a core part of the story and game" part of the recent Ion Forbes interview.

So yes if you're saying she's going Horde side as the new Forsaken leader that means she will be fighting against the Alliance. You can't separate the story from gameplay if you're talking about the playable faction races and their leaders. Calia going Horde Forsaken leader WILL mean she fights Alliance.

Other than that, she can only play a neutral role like Faol. But I don't see anything pointing her to going Horde side. It's either Alliance or neutral.

Again, just because she is now a light undead she still was trying to bring Forsaken into the Alliance proper. The entire book is about showing how there are humans and forsaken that actually miss and want their family back.

Calia's secret planning with the head of that Undercity Council guy wasn't known to us until it was all happening in motion. Who's to say even if the landmeet didn't go as planned, that there aren't other Forsaken that still have those feelings unbeknownst to us readers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup -

Most of us have been saying vulpera and mechagnomes for a long long long time, since beta.

No surprise here.

I loathe the idea of mechagnomes - better have OP racials. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    Blood Elves turning heel?
    Sunreavers turning heel.

Jury's still out on the main faction of Blood Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Disappointment.
    Well, at this point it looks like it's either furry people or fish people, so... If I were to choose, I'd rather have the furry people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Yup -

Most of us have been saying vulpera and mechagnomes for a long long long time, since beta.

No surprise here.

I loathe the idea of mechagnomes - better have OP racials. lol
    I hope they don't and I hope they're locked behind the entire War Campaign and getting the meta achievement for Mechagon.

Just so nobody plays them, as it should be.