Ankoan having two kinds of models (unlike Sethrak) and being tied to a newly updated model like Vulpera (Worgen and Goblin respectively) is a good sign towards them being playable, but we'll have to see if the nonhunched model is ACTUALLY female or not.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    There are things that Blizz may intend to do that they can't really state at the time. Right now, they want to push a faction vs faction storyline and expansion, so for the time being, they have to state that they intend to keep this route. This doesn't mean you're wrong and they may never cross that line. But I definitely believe Blizz is more open-minded in this regard.
    I would hope they are more open-minded in this regard and what they say is just for smoke and mirrors for the time being. It's lame when story progression gets limited by gameplay mechanics.

10+ Year Old Account
    "WHEN IS THE HORDE, GETTING ITS TRUE WARCHIEF BACK?!" -Chris Metzen
    [/URL]

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Thralll is here model!! Dnjvndkf
    By the Elements!
    Thrall looking good.

Formerly known as Arafal

THRALL!! Our boi! Our old boi! He grew out his hair again! ... and he really IS getting old, look at that grey beard hair!

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet June Bug View Post
    Pretty soon for that don't you think?
    Have you been to the actual thread about it? A wow joke is respectful at this point with the stuff going on in there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    THRALL!! Our boi! Our old boi! He grew out his hair again! ... and he really IS getting old, look at that grey beard hair!
    He's younger then Garrosh, might be the fur you're looking at but yeah he looks cool.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Well I am really hyped, but.. I want to see the other beer mugs, too. They are like little prophecies.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    >female gilbins

i wish i could post a reaction image, because i have ascended beyond pink wojack in my sadness and rage.

we're fucked, bros. vulpera aren't coming, it's gonna be these stupid fucks.
    Red Shirt Guy said otherwise.

Stood in the Fire Grand Phoenix's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Thralll is here model!! Dnjvndkf
    As someone who occasionally uses Thrall in Heroes of the Storm, I want this as a new skin; I've been rocking the Hellhammer skin for too long. Good lord, if that doesn't scream SHAMAN I don't know what does.

Curious as to where he's at now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    He's younger then Garrosh, might be the fur you're looking at but yeah he looks cool.
    not only parts of his beard is gray but look at his skin, its getting spots! HE OLD MAN, HE OLD AF!
    [/URL]

So thrall will be more like he was in W3, like half warrior half shaman, instead of green jesus. Good.

I want him to lead the horde once the expansion finishes, end the wa and bring the factions together, but I don't like how Ion repeats that bullshit about "the faction split is the most important thing in wow", while one of the lore developers said he wished to see them work together in the future.
    Last edited by allegrian; 2019-04-16 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    not only parts of his beard is gray but look at his skin, its getting spots! HE OLD MAN, HE OLD AF!
    He may be younger than Garrosh, but just like everyone else, some people age faster than others. Also, Garrosh was bald last we saw him... we couldn't really judge by that XD

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Phoenix View Post
    Vulpera was obvious from the get-go. Same with Mechagnomes, although personally I'd have prefer them to be additional customization options for gnomes. No skin off my nose, though, so I hope they're distinguished from regular gnomes other than being just "cyborgs with more mechanical know-how". Kind of like how Kul Tirans are different from worgen (werewolf humans) and standard humans (which are, well, standard LOL).

I would LOVE to have playable Ankoan. Had a dream a couple nights back I was playing as one, and vulpera were playable, too.
    I'm not really convinced on the Mechagnomes. They're completely neutral for starters, with no particular reason to favour one faction over the other. They're also way to similar to regular gnomes up to and including their backstory(Lightforged and Dark Iron at least have different motivations). For the moment, i'm chalking their race settings up to literally being a copy of gnomes, both in and out of story.

Ankoan or Sethrak would make for far better additions.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I'm not really convinced on the Mechagnomes. They're completely neutral for starters, with no particular reason to favour one faction over the other. They're also way to similar to regular gnomes up to and including their backstory
    So, like Highmountain Tauren and Lightforged? (and Nightborne).

Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    So thrall will be more like he was in W3, like half warrior hald shaman. instead of green jesus. Good.
    Inb4 he gets killed. LUL
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Inb4 he gets killed. LUL
    If only we were that lucky.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    So, like Highmountain Tauren and Lightforged? (and Nightborne).
    There are arguments to make in favor of Mechagnomes (the fact they're in the race list is literally proof, I'm not gonna fight that fight again) but the one you're making is not it Chief.

All 3 of those have evolved on their own for 10,000 years. Mechagnomes best that we can tell split off like.... a year ago. At least Void Elves came from nowhere but were radically different philosophically from Blood Elves.

Mechagnomes are just... Advanced Gnomes. It's like jumping from High Elves to Blood Elves.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall is the most boring faction leader after Baine. Change my mind.