If Tyrande and Malfurion are still fighting in Darkshore, it would make sense for them not to appear in Nazjatar. I mean she's not gonna leave hertroops and be like "Okay bye, have to go, my long-time ennemy awaits me in the middle of the sea". I'm waiting to see if this is tackled in the PTR at least in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    I'm sorry, but it sounds like you're saying "X is bad, because it contradicts Y, and Y was always bad".

I for one welcome any end to the Faction Conflict, even if hamfisted, even if only applying to gameplay and not exactly the lore per se.
    As I said, it doesn't make sense. I am fine with them making peace but there was absolutely no need to start a faction war to begin with. It was a completely made up plot without any reason after we defeated Sargeras. It was a plot device that was and still is horribly written. I mean it's exactly MoP 2.0.

Faction War
    Isle of Thunder we work magically together
    Some more faction war
    Another big baddie
    End faction war by fighting together against the mad leader
    Peace summit

It's 1:1 MoP and it doesn't like like something will be different.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    If Tyrande and Malfurion are still fighting in Darkshore, it would make sense for them not to appear in Nazjatar. I mean she's not gonna leave hertroops and be like "Okay bye, have to go, my long-time ennemy awaits me in the middle of the sea". I'm waiting to see if this is tackled in the PTR at least in some way.
    Who's at Darkshore / Ashenvale that they need to be present and fight? Some super duper Horde counterpart of them? No? Then why the hell are the Night Elf leaders there when their archnemesis unfolds her plans and they are totally ignoring that part.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Who's at Darkshore / Ashenvale that they need to be present and fight? Some super duper Horde counterpart of them? No? Then why the hell are the Night Elf leaders there when their archnemesis unfolds her plans and they are totally ignoring that part.
    We don't know that. Maybe the Horde keeps sending troops there. I'll wait until we have more information rather than jumping to conclusions.

They fight for their land and literally for the survival of their species and their homeland. Tyrande left the battlefield already during the Teldrassil scenario, she should not do it a second time imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    They fight for their land and literally for the survival of their species and their homeland. Tyrande left the battlefield already during the Teldrassil scenario, she should not do it a second time imho.
    Ah yeah and Azshara with N'zoth lurking isn't a bigger threat for their race?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You could just have it invisible to others in PvP. So to yourself, you look like always, but everybody else sees the default kit.
    This can potentially work but I can see pushback from those who would want to force others to see it. Then again it can become a toggleable effect in options to satisfy all types of players! Good brainstorming

It may be, but the rest of the Alliance is dealing with it.

I mean come on, imo if you've been fighting for months to take back your home, you're not gonna risk the Horde taking it back in a matter of weeks just because you went off to chase a threat that was already being dealt with by the Alliance.

Jeesh how long are you gonna whine over this?

There's a chance it might still happen in a later build, if not tough shit. Get over it.

They can't be everywhere, also... where are all the other leaders from Horde and Alliance if its such a big thread? So far its only a trap and alliance/horde stepped into it. So in the end they would have helped to free N'Zoth instead of helping their people.

And then people would complain about that malf/tyrande where stupid again *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    This can potentially work but I can see pushback from those who would want to force others to see it.
    That battle has been fought and won (or lost, depending on your PoV) many times. In any game where PVP is taken with any degree of seriousness, the ability for you to force the spells / look of your enemies to be standard wins over their desire to self-express. They get to self-express on their own screen, not on yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet June Bug View Post
    Jeesh how long are you gonna whine over this?

There's a chance it might still happen in a later build, if not tough shit. Get over it.
    Well I am long over Blizzard's atrocious story writing, if you can't deal with my dissent ignore it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    They can't be everywhere, also... where are all the other leaders from Horde and Alliance if its such a big thread? So far its only a trap and alliance/horde stepped into it. So in the end they would have helped to free N'Zoth instead of helping their people.

And then people would complain about that malf/tyrande where stupid again *shrug*
    Again, who is there. Which major force is there that requires both Night Elf leaders to be there whereas the major force with the name Azshara, who is the Night Elves archnemesis for over 10.000 years, arises and threatens the entire world, gets totally neglected.

Again, who is there. Which major force is there that requires both Night Elf leaders to be there whereas the major force with the name Azshara, who is the Night Elves archnemesis for over 10.000 years, arises and threatens the entire world, gets totally neglected.
    I don't know, so maybe in patch 8.3 we are before the doors of Ogrimmar if its an easy win there.

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet June Bug View Post
    Exactly, people get way too upset over what is and isn't easily datamined in the very first build of a PTR.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

I have got the sudden urge to build a new titan facility for imprisoning the whiny little brats.

Can't get on the PC one day and read some fine good speculation, if there is not some Nyel/Scare BS.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not really. That neither Tyrande nor Malfurion will be present is a massive joke. They both fought Azshara during the War of the Ancients and now they wont even have an appearance? This is horrible writing.
    Eh, judging on her death animation, Azshara will survive. So there is still chance.

5. Why should Vulpera be given to Horde when Alliance just gets Mechagnomes. Like honestly, even if they share the same model Vulpera are a completely new and different looking race compared to Mechagnomes which are basically disabled Gnomes with mechanical parts. It would be a horrible decision to let down Alliance with yet another horrible allied race whereas Horde gets a brand new race as their Goblin counterpart. Horde must get Gilgoblins as counterpart to Mechagnomes. Vulpera can be added later when Alliance gets a brand new allied race as well (like Sethrak or whatever is possible).
    Nope, there is no "must". Alliance just received unique modeled Kul Tirans. Stop getting your panties in a twist over this.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2019-04-18 at 01:26 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Nope, there is no "must". Alliance just received unique modeled Kul Tirans. Stop getting your panties in a twist over this.
    Remember, the current culture is that stamping your feet and demanding things is the only way to get what you want.

This is my general view on the faction war as well, absolutely ridiculous when there are bigger fishes to fry. However, this time it really does make sense. Why would you see a nemesis that has done nothing for 10k years as a more imminent threat than the faction that just genocided your people? Even if it is an illogical stance, one thing is extremely fresher in their memories than the other. To me it would feel very stupid if they just left their few troops left to die at darkshore so that they can extract some sweet vengeance from Azshara.

Also remember.... The alliance didn't know at all that they were headed to Nazjatar in the first place, why would the leaders of the night elves have been chasing some horde ships instead of regaining their land?

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    The alliance didn't know at all that they were headed to Nazjatar in the first place, why would the leaders of the night elves have been chasing some horde ships instead of regaining their land?
    Why the Alliance were heading to wherever they were heading instead of helping the night elves retake Darkshore / Teldrassil? The same answer applies to the night elves, whatever it is.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Why the Alliance were heading to wherever they were heading instead of helping the night elves retake Darkshore / Teldrassil? The same answer applies to the night elves, whatever it is.
    The alliance is at war with the horde and was under the impression that the horde fleet was headed somewhere important... The war has multiple fronts. The night elves simply chose to be present at the front that is most relevant to themselves for obvious reasons. Why Genn is there, however, is a good question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    The alliance is at war with the horde and was under the impression that the horde fleet was headed somewhere important... The war has multiple fronts. The night elves simply chose to be present at the front that is most relevant to themselves for obvious reasons. Why Genn is there, however, is a good question.
    He chose to be there because he feels honor bound to help those that sheltered his people during Cataclysm.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi