O'lets complain some more. Comparing Suramar City to Zin Azshari shown in the Warbringer Series, what did people expect? Atlantis? Metropolis but fishy? I am fine with it, looks new and fresh comparing to run over Zandalar and Kul Tiras since a frigging long time.

Better than Argus for sure, but pretty bland and "safe". Definitely doesn't hold a candle to Vashir and I was hoping for naga dwellings - are you telling me that Nazjatar is just a giant ruin of Zan'ashjari and hasn't been turned into a seat of power for the last 10,000 years? Where do the naga actually live?

The raid looks awesome, I was hoping that aesthetic would expand to the entire zone, but the whiners couldn't have it be underwater...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    O'lets complain some more. Comparing Suramar City to Zin Azshari shown in the Warbringer Series, what did people expect? Atlantis? Metropolis but fishy? I am fine with it, looks new and fresh comparing to run over Zandalar and Kul Tiras since a frigging long time.
    It's just a ruin though - you're telling me the naga have been living in ruins the last 10,000 years? Where are the giant naga abodes?

Zan'jir Terrace and the Imperial Gardens look more of their dwellings with own new coral-elf architecture.

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Zan'jir Terrace and the Imperial Gardens look more of their dwellings with own new coral-elf architecture.
    Coral.
    Corel.
    Corelf.
    Cor'elf.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Coral.
    Corel.
    Corelf.
    Cor'elf.
    Corel'dorei

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    Warfront needs to become PVP
    They already are... AV and IOC are queable right now

10+ Year Old Account
    Aside from the cool wave walls, it looks kinda...bland. Too much like Azsuna, yeah yeah it makes sense or w/e, doesn't make it less so to me.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    --snip--

thank you for this, I was waiting for someone to make one of these

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks pretty good to me. *Equips flame suit* I'd expect Zin-Azshari to be in ruins mostly, course the jewel of Nazjatar is the Eternal Palace.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Looks pretty good to me. *Equips flame suit* I'd expect Zin-Azshari to be in ruins mostly, course the jewel of Nazjatar is the Eternal Palace.
    And to me Naga never seem to really care about architecture, they always stood in small camps, caves and ruins. I guess only Azsharas palace should shine with beauty and power.

Mechagon city looks more impressive. I'm guessing nobody on the WoW team was that much in love with Night Elf culture.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Mechagon city looks more impressive. I'm guessing nobody on the WoW team was that much in love with Night Elf culture.
    Either most of the current devs are salty players from wc3 that used to lose a lot against nelves or literally this is the worse team in wow to the date.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Idk, I like how it looks. It reminds me of WC 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    Idk, I like how it looks. It reminds me of WC 3.
    I like it to, I doubt there's any saltyness(Except maybe from this thread) on the team. The compromise here is clearly not being totally underwater(Kinda but not really).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account

Is there any two handed weapons that work with the Tauren Heritage?
    My Tauren is a Male and also a Enhancement Shaman I am just curious if any weapons match the set?
    For the Horde!

Why are people so negative towards Nazjatar. Yes, i am a bit salty that they could not make it underwater like Vashj'ir, but it has everything i would want in a naga zone, underwater aesthetic, a glimpse at how Naga live, a look at Zin-azshari, which looks very much like a city and still looks unlike Suramar.
    It also looks to be unlike Argus in that it has areas with a lot of verticality, adding some variance to the zone.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

Is there any two handed weapons that work with the Tauren Heritage?
    My Tauren is a Male and also a Enhancement Shaman I am just curious if any weapons match the set?
    There's a new 2H mace that looks like a giant log. Dunno what it's called.
    Yohohoho

I love those heritage armors.

Quote Originally Posted by duselsteiner View Post
    I love those heritage armors.
    Im guessing Heritage armors is where all the effort went for sets this expansion
    Yohohoho