7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    I am not convinced the undead could carry another expansion.
    Why wouldn't they be able to?

The entire death concept is even after wrath barely really explored.
    And we have an entire realm dedicated to it that they could make a pretty big thing.

Formerly known as Arafal

90k is ridiculous for the gryphons/prerrordaxes but I don't think it's some insidious plot to boost token sells. If they wanted to do that, they could have put more of the actual new mounts behind gold instead of new currency/random drops/achievements/etc.

7+ Year Old Account

We get to see Cairne.

Note:
    ANCESTORS
    Last edited by Raetary; 2019-04-23 at 09:37 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Ancient Wards:
    Ancient Wards keep the pressure of the surrounding ocean depths at bay but must be powered up by players standing on them. Azshara's forces will use various means to power them down.

Stage One: Cursed Lovers:
    Azshara summons the cursed lovers: Aethanel, and Cyranus to attack the players. Overzealous hulks storm the playspace in an effort to disable the Ancient Wards while Azshara herself torments players with her own abilities.
    This stage ends when both Aethanel and Cyranus are defeated.
    Intermission One: Queen's Decree:
    Azshara releases Arcane Orbs across the playspace; but issues a personal decree to all players limiting their actions. Any player who fails to follow their decree will be sanctioned.
    This phase ends shortly after the Arcane Orbs expire.
    Stage Two: Heart of a Champion:
    Azshara activates the final ward in the playspace and summons her champion, Vethan, to defend it. Azshara now joins the fight directly.
    This stage ends when Vethan has been defeated.
    Intermission Two: Adoration:
    Azshara summons waves of her minions to attack the wards.
    This stage ends shortly after it begins.
    Stage Three: Song of Sirens:
    Azshara calls her Sirens to join the fight. Each Siren will attempt to hold one of the Ancient Wards in an attempt to drain them all.
    This stage ends when all Sirens have been dispatched.
    Intermission Three: Darkness Rises:
    Azshara reveals her true plans and exposes the players' folly.
    Stage Four: This Palace Is a Prison:
    Unable to leave, Azshara turns her full force upon the raid. Players must contend with Azshara while attempting to keep the Titan Console under control.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Rather, subs are down, gotta sell those tokens.
    I highly doubt it's because of that one decision to price a mount. Thats reaching.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

We get to see Cairne.

Note:
    ANCESTORS
    Awww Cairne ;_;
    Yohohoho

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I highly doubt it's because of that one decision to price a mount. Thats reaching.
    Or just high level cynicism. I doubt there’s anything nefarious, just more gold-sinking.

if only baine could act like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Ancient Wards:
    Ancient Wards keep the pressure of the surrounding ocean depths at bay but must be powered up by players standing on them. Azshara's forces will use various means to power them down.

Stage One: Cursed Lovers:
    Azshara summons the cursed lovers: Aethanel, and Cyranus to attack the players. Overzealous hulks storm the playspace in an effort to disable the Ancient Wards while Azshara herself torments players with her own abilities.
    This stage ends when both Aethanel and Cyranus are defeated.
    Intermission One: Queen's Decree:
    Azshara releases Arcane Orbs across the playspace; but issues a personal decree to all players limiting their actions. Any player who fails to follow their decree will be sanctioned.
    This phase ends shortly after the Arcane Orbs expire.
    Stage Two: Heart of a Champion:
    Azshara activates the final ward in the playspace and summons her champion, Vethan, to defend it. Azshara now joins the fight directly.
    This stage ends when Vethan has been defeated.
    Intermission Two: Adoration:
    Azshara summons waves of her minions to attack the wards.
    This stage ends shortly after it begins.
    Stage Three: Song of Sirens:
    Azshara calls her Sirens to join the fight. Each Siren will attempt to hold one of the Ancient Wards in an attempt to drain them all.
    This stage ends when all Sirens have been dispatched.
    Intermission Three: Darkness Rises:
    Azshara reveals her true plans and exposes the players' folly.
    Stage Four: This Palace Is a Prison:
    Unable to leave, Azshara turns her full force upon the raid. Players must contend with Azshara while attempting to keep the Titan Console under control.
    So "binding" azshara is just for phase 4 , it seems like she might die afterall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    if only baine could act like that.
    Only time Baine had any real spine ingame was when they were going to have him defend the Mulgore Gate in Cata against the Alliance, and they cut it.

Still missing Cairne.

7+ Year Old Account
    Looks like he is foreshadowing the "balance between all" thing aswell.

"We need Light and Shadow to see what lies before us"

Formerly known as Arafal

Man, that fight description, and her audio....
    It's literally the Well of Eternity fight extended into a raid boss.

Well they updated the drinks from Brewfest. Seems like each race will get two to three unique drinks and I need that Brezel Hat.

Comparing them.. seems like the Vulpera Icon could be one of the beverages of the Zandalari, since there is also an Tortollan Drink. But I also compared the icon ID's (don't know how reliable this would be), we have for example inv_holiday_beerfest_darkiron, inv_holiday_beerfest_dreanei and inv_holiday_beerfest_vulpera, than again we have just some classic beverages with inv_drink_09 icon ID's.

Still strange.
    Last edited by Alga; 2019-04-23 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Well they updated the drinks from Brewfest. Seems like each race will get two to three unique drinks and I need that Brezel Hat.

Comparing them.. seems like the Vulpera Icon could be one of the beverages of the Zandalari, since there is also an Tortollan Drink.
    When they did the mask thing with Goblins and Worgen, they also added a bunch of other "NPC" race masks to the next build.

So no Najaztar in this build either? That sucks.

Yeah, could very well be fast pasted items to confuse us, haha. But I guess we have to wait until it's time to test the new Brewfest. All mugs with special IDs are linked to a "Beerfest".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    So no Najaztar in this build either? That sucks.
    I would guess that next week could open Nazjatar, maybe they did'nt get Nazjatar totally ready last week plus Easter weekend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where is it stated that there's no Naz?

The beer icons that we knew about last week all have names that reference beerfest. The new ones that were added in this build don't reference beerfest and were in the game previously. I wasn't sure if I had seen the Tortollan one before, but the icon name references goblins so I'm guessing that is an old one too. I'm gonna call misdirection just like the halloween masks.

Even if they aren't playing with us, it still stands that the only races that got new icons were allied races... plus vulpera. They didn't make a new icon for tortollans, saurids, etc.
    Last edited by Rae888; 2019-04-23 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rae888 View Post
    The beer icons that we knew about last week all have names that reference beerfest. The new ones that were added in this build don't reference beerfest and were in the game previously. I wasn't sure if I had seen the Tortollan one before, but the icon name references goblins so I'm guessing that is an old one too. I'm gonna call misdirection just like the halloween masks.

Even if they aren't playing with us, it still stands that the only races that got new icons were allied races... plus vulpera. They didn't make a new icon for tortollans, saurids, etc.
    And maybe some will get a special icon later, the Admiralty Ale is clearly Kul Tiran, but we will see with later additions. The Void Elf Mug for example didnt show up again in this build, so it will come later.

So is mechagon still the only thing that is testable?