7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    So when will the 9.0 "leaks" start?
    August onwards.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by duselsteiner View Post
    Night elfs should get back Darkshore, with a large win. And that large win could probably include the death of Nathanos.

Slain brutally by the night warrior.
    They should stay before the doors of Ogrimmar, every Horde Member killed between there and Darkshore demanding Sylvanas head.

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    When I've wanted to watch Blizzcon, I always did virtual ticket, haven't ever been there. The years I didn't buy I regretted it because virtual ticket goodies and watching first-hand feels hype.

We'll definitely see next WoW expac. Also by the time Blizzcon rolls around we should be in 8.3 by then right? Blizzard has been suuuuuuuuper mum than previously about what's going to be in 8.3 and how 8.2 ends.

I hope we get to be in 8.3 before Blizzcon because otherwise I don't want half of WoW stuff to be on 8.3/8.3.5. This is the expansion year!

- - - Updated - - -

What's the "much worse"? Just curious
    for starters: Diablo immortal but instead its for ALL their franchises, and nothing else announced.

Anyway, I am not really looking forwards to an expansion especially not with the current Class Design views the team has (we wont fix classes outside of x.0 patches.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    no they can do much worse than that.
    I mean they can't basically announce less than last Blizzcon. And even if they ever had the plan to do so after the Diablo Immortal debacle they won't do this, ever.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    They got publicly ridiculed last blizzcon.

If that didn't teach them a lesson then i don't know what will.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Diablo Immortal set the bar so low, it can't get worse than that. So were safe.
    You just had to jinx it, didn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I mean they can't basically announce less than last Blizzcon. And even if they ever had the plan to do so after the Diablo Immortal debacle they won't do this, ever.
    I expect them to disappoint harder than before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean it is a safe assumption that we will find out about more mobile titles.
    If they exist that is after 2018. I mean Immortal has been..relatively silent(Which I'm fine with...for other reasons)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Sure, but now they have to drop everything and come up with something worse than DI.

Otherwise, we might have gotten something like Lost Vikings Mobile, which would probably work fairly well.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    They got publicly ridiculed last blizzcon.

If that didn't teach them a lesson then i don't know what will.
    It will be interesting to see how they handle it. I mean, its shocking they didnt anticipate the aftermath of last years Blizzcon.

How it all went down made alot of people very upset. Imagine them announcing something for mobile in this years Blizzcon. No matter what it is, its going to get slaughtered.

Anyway, will we even get a big 8.3 patch? I sure hope so, if not its going to be a loong wait for 9.0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Sure, but now they have to drop everything and come up with something worse than DI.

Otherwise, we might have gotten something like Lost Vikings Mobile, which would probably work fairly well.
    To be fair, if they had shown Lost Vikings Mobile instead, it won't be as bad as the Diablo for Mobile, as noone expect anything from Lost Vikings, and people expect much of Diablo, even more when Blizzard tweeted "Diablo fan's you will have something to be exicted about!" so... yeah

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    So when will the 9.0 "leaks" start?
    Probably sometime in the summer. July or August.

Actually hang on lemme check something.

Gamescom is August 20th so for sure before then. SOMEONE is going to leak that the expansion will be at Gamescom because that happens every time because they did it for Legion.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    Then this story may finally become true.

But on phones!

Maybe just a silly thought, but since I guess that for this week the PTR additions were not much, do you guys think it may be because of the Mythic CoS Race and generally CoS be open for everyone now?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just saying IF Vulpera was a Allied Race who would recruit them into the Horde?
    And what mount would be perfect for them for both ground and flying?

What racials are too their race as well...
    Maybe a pack racial so they can have a little rest and well fed?
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2019-04-26 at 04:54 AM.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I certainly hope Nathanos will die. Such an obnoxious joke of a character.
    Hes gonna get forcefully lightforged, and be the main guy going against Sylvanas. Blizzard writing 101.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    He really wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't literally EVERYWHERE.

Naz campaign? NATHANOS!
    Arathi? NATHANOS!
    Darkshore? NATHANOS!
    War campaign? NATHANOS!
    lvling? NATHANOS!
    Alliance quests? NATHANOS!

It's just annoying.

Not every character has to bow down before us and be incredibly likable.
    That's what makes Nathanos unique.

But just for the love of god, set us up with another commander/captain for once.
    Blizzard makes this mistake all the time. The reason people hated Thrall in Cata is because he was everywhere. I think the only person to ever escape the fate of hated character is Dadgar. Love me some Dadgar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    When I've wanted to watch Blizzcon, I always did virtual ticket, haven't ever been there. The years I didn't buy I regretted it because virtual ticket goodies and watching first-hand feels hype.

We'll definitely see next WoW expac. Also by the time Blizzcon rolls around we should be in 8.3 by then right? Blizzard has been suuuuuuuuper mum than previously about what's going to be in 8.3 and how 8.2 ends.

I hope we get to be in 8.3 before Blizzcon because otherwise I don't want half of WoW stuff to be on 8.3/8.3.5. This is the expansion year!

- - - Updated - - -

What's the "much worse"? Just curious
    8.3 will be preived at Gamescom.

Ptr for 8.2.5 up July 24th
    Gamescom 8.3 reveal August 22nd
    8.2.5 live September 24th
    8.3 ptr live October 23rd
    Blizzcon November 1-2
    8.3 live Jan 14th
    8.3 raid live Feb 4th
    8.3.5 ptr up March 5th
    9.0 Alpha up March 24th
    8.3.5 live May 12th
    9.0 beta up June 3rd
    9.0 prepatch ptr July 16th
    9.0 prepatch live September 29th
    9.0 live October 27th 2020

Only about 8 months of the final raid.

6-7 months of testing, so should be plenty of time.

Could push everything forward a month and have 9.0 releasing in September instead, with 8.3 releasing December, but I dont see how the raid can release in 2019. At least the raid is pushed back to mid Jan 2020.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    It will be interesting to see how they handle it. I mean, its shocking they didnt anticipate the aftermath of last years Blizzcon.

How it all went down made alot of people very upset. Imagine them announcing something for mobile in this years Blizzcon. No matter what it is, its going to get slaughtered.

Anyway, will we even get a big 8.3 patch? I sure hope so, if not its going to be a loong wait for 9.0
    I think if they have mobile titles to announce this year, they do so at Gamescom. Like they did with Hearthstone. Get them out of the way at Gamescom, and show a more finished product at Pax East in Feb 2020.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Probably sometime in the summer. July or August.

Actually hang on lemme check something.

Gamescom is August 20th so for sure before then. SOMEONE is going to leak that the expansion will be at Gamescom because that happens every time because they did it for Legion.
    Yeah, we probably have 1.5-2.5 months until we are in full leak season.

10+ Year Old Account
    They did it pretty well with Khadgar though imo. I wouldn't mind him coming back again next xpac. Though, I'd rather travel with Wrathion again. I think its time. Give him a cool older looking model and he can help us take out the Void next xpac.

Eh, didn't fully hate Khadgar, but as someone who first met him in Shattrath, the 'personality shift' in WoD felt weird. He was a little too... much.

Wrathion, on the other hand, I'd really like to see more of.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

A random observation.

Went to WoW subreddit looking for news about the PTR. It's been a long time since I was there, so I am just scanning the front page top down. Looking at tag first and subject second, because I know from experience that... how to say it politely... different tags are useful for different things.

Humor - (skip)
    Meme - (skip)
    PTR / Beta - (hey, good) - The mage table has finally gotten a new model - (that's it?? skip)
    Shrek is Drek - (huh? what's that?) - I'm excited for future of our boy king / photo of Anduin - (skip)
    Art - (skip)
    Art - (skip)
    Complaint - (erm, ok, what about?) - Randomly banned for botting bla bla bla - (skip)
    Humor - (skip)
    Fluff - (skip)
    Feedback - (ok, let's see) - I made some Westfall stew from the WoW cookbook - (sigh... skip)
    Humor - (skip)
    Art - (skip)
    Art - (skip)
    Nostalgia - (skip)

Eventually I managed to find a topic that wasn't art or fluff or humor. It was a discussion about "Every new raid since Tomb of Sargeras has been getting more melee unfriendly". I mean, that's not bad, that's at least something, but that's just one topic out of 15. It's painful to look at. (I don't mean to say that MMOC is so much greater or whatever, just whining about signal / noise ratio everywhere.)

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, do we have a release date for WC3 Reforged? That thing I'll play, the original campaigns and, more importantly, custom scenarios (they said they are going to support custom scenarios created for the non-reforged WC).

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    By the way, regarding BFA lore.

The night elf arc so far seems to be:

* Watch Teldrassil burn and lots of elves die, flee, Tyrande saves Malfurion
    * The Alliance "retaliate" by "capturing" the Undercity (night elves don't care about that at all, it's a distraction from their POV)
    * Tyrande undergoes the warrior ritual, we storm Darkshore, but we don't win, just keep fighting over it (so, night elves are weak, ritual included)
    * The Alliance go to Nazjatar, Tyrande / Malfurion aren't even there (apparently night elves don't care about this either)

What's supposed to happen after Nazjatar? N'zoth, then end of war, peace with Baine, etc? Where's the resolution? We just got to watch the fire, got the Alliance to take every sideroad ignoring night elves at every turn, and got to feel weak because the warrior ritual wasn't powerful enough to matter?? And then we have peace?

A little insulting, no?

(And even if we don't use the word 'insulting' and accept everything: how the hell are night elves still with the Alliance? Like, what for?)
    We'll see what elune is up to.