Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    A bit out of left field here, but i have been thinking for a while.
    Does anyone other than me think it is weird that we have never had proper interraction between Genn and Saurfang? They have so much in common, personalities that i am sure would be highly compatible. I always thought that the Lost honor cinematic should have been with Genn instead of Anduin, just so we could get some dialogue between the two.
    Anyone else agree with me on this?

On a separate note, PTR has been down for a while now, and the weekly PTR update is getting closer, seems like we might get a large content push for the next update.
    If we were not in BfA I would agree, but right now I guess Genn is more for waging war and revenge for Teldrassil.

And yeah I hope they will provide something big, since I would hope If they had a big problem, they would have told us. Also funny is that Feasel is currently very quiet after posting nearly everyday.

The main plot being war is why i think Genn and Saurfang would be perfect, showing that even 2 of the most warlike leaders can find common ground in being leaders who feel they are a disappointment to their people by being alive when their son who in their eyes were perfect leaders are dead.
    Just think of the narrative possibilities.

I don't know if you've discussed this but today I got an Zzoth whisper in CoS that said something like: "the Light has made a deal with the enemy of all".

Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    I don't know if you've discussed this but today I got an Zzoth whisper in CoS that said something like: "the Light has made a deal with the enemy of all".
    It was discussed pretty heavily way back when it was first datamined. Pretty sure the general consensus on it was that it pertained to Calia becoming a lightforged undead.

Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    More hinting at Light-risen undead, I suppose. The enemy of all is death or undeath isn’t it? It would seem that to the void at least it is, based on the Windrunner comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    More hinting at Light-risen undead, I suppose. The enemy of all is death or undeath isn’t it? It would seem that to the void at least it is, based on the Windrunner comic.
    I'm not sure about that. Bwonsamdi doesn't like Sylvanas, either, and he's associated with Death. Whatever it is the Void doesn't like about her likely has some other origin.

It might be a player we don't even know yet. Oblivion or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Sorry, no. Not a single mentioned potential AR has so many work put to them as Vulpera. The facts are clear: there is more signs for, than against Vulpera AR.
    Rofl what many works? Making the armor begin separated from the texture? WoW

Confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Daikoku View Post

Confirmed
    Feels more like a damn strong denial or someone slept over the entire Beta under a rock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully, we get a build tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Feels more like a damn strong denial or someone slept over the entire Beta under a rock.
    Ye sure but still no vulpera and we had the same "work" on Naga and Vrykul

Still neither Naga nor Vrykul playable.
    No matter how strong is your fetish.

7+ Year Old Account

Confirmed
    Two genders, full gear availability with tails taken into consideration, more model customization options than Kul Tirans (Fur Color (Skin), Face, Ears, Snout, Fur Markings (Tattoos)), unique animations, Heart of Azeroth animations (only playable races receive those), lore setup.

But hey, I'm sure that troggs you mentioned got all of these as well, eh?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Two genders, full gear availability with tails taken into consideration, more model customization options than Kul Tirans (Fur Color (Skin), Face, Ears, Snout, Fur Markings (Tattoos)), unique animations, Heart of Azeroth animations (only playable races receive those), lore setup.

But hey, I'm sure that troggs you mentioned got all of these as well, eh?
    "Lore Setup" ROFL
    Vrykul have more lore.

Even Naga have gear availability with tails

But still no vulpera

7+ Year Old Account
    "Lore Setup" ROFL
    Vrykul have more lore.

Even Naga have gear availability with tails

But still no vulpera
    It's ok. You people stomached Worgen ("wtf Twilight!!!???") and Pandarens ("Kung Fu Panda looool!!!!"), so I'm sure you can handle small fox people.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

It's ok. You people stomached Worgen ("wtf Twilight!!!???") and Pandarens ("Kung Fu Panda looool!!!!"), so I'm sure you can handle small fox people.
    I wonder how many variations of "Finnick" people can come up with.

It's been 2 weeks since the PTR started, 2 and a half weeks since they published the 8.2 reveal video (in which Feasel did a great job, gz).

The disappointing thing is that few are talking about the PTR. There's very little feedback. And there's no discussions of any changes made based on feedback -- because there haven't been any changes yet, it is premature to be talking about changes because many of the things they told are coming in 8.2 aren't available yet on the PTR, they are still unrolling it.

I don't know. It looks like this is going to be another case of them having their hands full just slowly putting 8.2 onto the PTR, finishing it as they go, and summarily being busy delivering just what they announced with no real adjustments. The main difference that I see compared to older PTRs is that now there seems to be much less feedback and much fewer discussions.

Somehow this PTR does not feel like... anything really. Yeah, 8.2 will come one day. Okay. When's Blizzcon, etc.

Unfortunately Worgen and Pandas got hard-added into the game because the first were already present since War2 and retconned their absence in War3/WoW fusing part of WoW old sub-lore

Panda had their own expansion theme + added a new class.

Vulpera a just sand gispy without anything.

Meanwhile Sethrak KT and Zandalari have a Capital City and 1 or more themed Dungeon.
    Even Mechagnomes if they decide to add them have a better background than Vulpera.

Just dress irl as furry and roleplay it, no?

Also Mecha-Gnome will be a Nightborne Meme 2.0 with both faction helping the against a tyrant

And PlotTwist they decide to join 1 faction and forget that the other one helped too

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean the PTR has been down for quite a while. I don't understand how you let your PTR be down over the weekend when most people would actually have time to try it . . .
    Maybe it will show today if they had something in mind, but if not it would a very risky and not smart move to act like this currently with fresh hype and hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean the PTR has been down for quite a while. I don't understand how you let your PTR be down over the weekend when most people would actually have time to try it . . .
    It seems they aren't really ready for the testing.

Unfortunately Worgen and Pandas got hard-added into the game because the first were already present since War2 and retconned their absence in War3/WoW fusing part of WoW old sub-lore
    Worgen were only added in vanilla WoW. Pandaren predate them.