10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...g_in_nazjatar/

More hinting towards a Dragon Isles xpac in 9.0
    Or Wrathion is a total stalker >.> <.<
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    snip
    there also is one in the neltharions lair essence quest.

Formerly known as Arafal

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    They seem to want to count the questing sets(which we get every expansion). Then they want to count the Warfront sets which are mostly garbage. They fail to realise we don't get PvP sets this expansion either.
    If you want a accrete Numbers ya you count questing sets because bfa has given us more then we had in the past with the horde/allaince split. Then if you take into account the low end PvP sets bfa still doubles the number for launch and 8.1 before going back to normal for 8.2.

There is no objective measure where bfa is behind in terms of armour art.

Fitting post number, because burned.

Or Sylvanas x Wrahtion fun fun fun in 8.3. Still more believable than putting an entire Planet into a single patch.

Saw that one, was initially busy soaking (lul) the views and then realized what the text was saying.
    A return of Dragons can't come soon enough, especially if it brings HD updates of old models like the Vanilla ones.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    I mean if you're going to make that claim. You're going to need to cite what spec you are playing.

Some of us are well aware that SOME improved in BfA - that is because they were re-designed from the ground up to no longer be reliant on their Artifact/Legendaries.

However - you're just being disingenuous if you try to claim these specs are better than their MoP/WoD counterpart. Too much has been taken away.

- - - Updated - - -

As I have said before.

If the 9.0 expansion announcement doesn't have at least some of these phrases plastered all over it then its kinda dead on arrival. If they try ANOTHER gimmicky rental system people are just gonna lose it.

"NEW ABILITIES, NEW TALENT ROW. COMPLETELY RE-DESIGNED CLASS SYSTEMS. RETURN OF RPG ELEMENTS"
    The fact we haven't had a new talent row since WoD is a joke to be honest. 5 years ago I might add.

The whole new system is a joke in terms of talents. It's not fun gaining 1 talent every 15 levels as it is gaining a point to spend. Just waters down the RPG aspect.

But on topic. Nothing I've seen so far of 8.2 is going to bring me back and Nazjatar which was their biggest selling point is nothing more than a dark, gloomy disappointment for a zone that is in an "advanced" state. As for 8.3 I doubt that will have anything to bring me back to WoW either.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    If you want a accrete Numbers ya you count questing sets because bfa has given us more then we had in the past with the horde/allaince split. Then if you take into account the low end PvP sets bfa still doubles the number for launch and 8.1 before going back to normal for 8.2.

There is no objective measure where bfa is behind in terms of armour art.
    It is if the haters say so!

But yes, love it or hate it, BfA has a metric fuckton of armor art. I've found my favourite set already in the tier 3 Darkshore mail set. Love the details and chain mail skirt! Already know that I'll be coming back in 9.0 to get the Mythic plate from Dazar'alor.

The tier 3 Horde/Alliance plate (especially Alliance) from Arathi are also absolutely gorgeous, but I'm low-key hoping those will eventually be added to the vendors as Warfronts grow less relevant and get less queues.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    It is if the haters say so!

But yes, love it or hate it, BfA has a metric fuckton of armor art. I've found my favourite set already in the tier 3 Darkshore mail set. Love the details and chain mail skirt! Already know that I'll be coming back in 9.0 to get the Mythic plate from Dazar'alor.

The tier 3 Horde/Alliance plate (especially Alliance) from Arathi are also absolutely gorgeous, but I'm low-key hoping those will eventually be added to the vendors as Warfronts grow less relevant and get less queues.

As far as plate goes I’m Proabbly gonna get every set at some point they all look really good. Though I’d proabbly skip the horde arathi one if I was horde as I’m not a fan of the orc spike look. Mail only has a few sets I dislike but I’ll still Proabbly get almost all of them at one point or another.

Compared to legion bfa has been a big set up for sets I like with legion only having about 6 across every armour type.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    The fact we haven't had a new talent row since WoD is a joke to be honest. 5 years ago I might add.

The whole new system is a joke in terms of talents. It's not fun gaining 1 talent every 15 levels as it is gaining a point to spend. Just waters down the RPG aspect.

But on topic. Nothing I've seen so far of 8.2 is going to bring me back and Nazjatar which was their biggest selling point is nothing more than a dark, gloomy disappointment for a zone that is in an "advanced" state. As for 8.3 I doubt that will have anything to bring me back to WoW either.
    Ok, so if you have no interest in WoW anymore why are you even here? Just fuck off already.
    Yohohoho

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh2 View Post
    Ok, so if you have no interest in WoW anymore why are you even here? Just fuck off already.
    Because we want the best for the game you pog.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Very helpful. You lads must be gold when cheering at sport events.

Exactly lol.

Criticism helps a product grow. People are critical right now because they want WoW to be what it should be. Which is a top notch product.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Exactly lol.

Criticism helps a product grow. People are critical right now because they want WoW to be what it should be. Which is a top notch product.
    Criticism helped Sonic's case, for example.

The best for the game = being a passive aggresive tool on a fan forum? I mean, i guess..
    There are people on here discussing the current sorry state of WoW and how to improve it in a far better manner than what hè is doing. Dropping in every once in a while to state how much you detest WoW helps exactly no-one.
    Yohohoho

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Very helpful. You lads must be gold when cheering at sport events.
    1. It's true though. We want what's best for the game.

And 2. I took the pog thing from a reddit post I saw earlier this week.

Criticism helped Sonic's case, for example.
    Exactly. And Capcoms as another example after SF5.

Criticism is needed in the world. Otherwise we just end up with products like Fallout 76, Anthem or Metal Gear Survive.

BFA right now is a low point for the game. And unless Blizzard start to listen to the feedback during Alpha/Beta rather than after launch it's not going to help them down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh2 View Post
    The best for the game = being a passive aggresive tool on a fan forum? I mean, i guess..
    There are people on here discussing the current sorry state of WoW and how to improve it in a far better manner than what hè is doing. Dropping in every once in a while to state how much you detest WoW helps exactly no-one.
    I could provide constructive criticism on the official WoW Forums, but here's the issue. You have to be subbed to the game in order to even type on there. I know this because I quite, still had my Battle Net account and tried to type on there. It's actually stupid.

I could provide constructive criticism on the official WoW Forums, but here's the issue. You have to be subbed to the game in order to even type on there. I know this because I quite, still had my Battle Net account and tried to type on there. It's actually stupid.
    I get why that's a thing I guess but yeah.

I'm not subbed right now either but I wish we could post feedback there at least.

Blizzard seriously just need to stop disregarding it during a testing period as I said and actually use test/pre release servers for their intended purpose rather than PR.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is all provided you aren't lying and stirring the pot. Besides Wow forums aint the only place for Wow discussion.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi