Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Exactly lol.

Criticism helps a product grow. People are critical right now because they want WoW to be what it should be. Which is a top notch product.
    Criticism helped Sonic's case, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Because we want the best for the game you pog.
    The best for the game = being a passive aggresive tool on a fan forum? I mean, i guess..
    There are people on here discussing the current sorry state of WoW and how to improve it in a far better manner than what hè is doing. Dropping in every once in a while to state how much you detest WoW helps exactly no-one.
    Yohohoho

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Very helpful. You lads must be gold when cheering at sport events.
    1. It's true though. We want what's best for the game.

And 2. I took the pog thing from a reddit post I saw earlier this week.

Criticism helped Sonic's case, for example.
    Exactly. And Capcoms as another example after SF5.

Criticism is needed in the world. Otherwise we just end up with products like Fallout 76, Anthem or Metal Gear Survive.

BFA right now is a low point for the game. And unless Blizzard start to listen to the feedback during Alpha/Beta rather than after launch it's not going to help them down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh2 View Post
    The best for the game = being a passive aggresive tool on a fan forum? I mean, i guess..
    There are people on here discussing the current sorry state of WoW and how to improve it in a far better manner than what hè is doing. Dropping in every once in a while to state how much you detest WoW helps exactly no-one.
    I could provide constructive criticism on the official WoW Forums, but here's the issue. You have to be subbed to the game in order to even type on there. I know this because I quite, still had my Battle Net account and tried to type on there. It's actually stupid.

I could provide constructive criticism on the official WoW Forums, but here's the issue. You have to be subbed to the game in order to even type on there. I know this because I quite, still had my Battle Net account and tried to type on there. It's actually stupid.
    I get why that's a thing I guess but yeah.

I'm not subbed right now either but I wish we could post feedback there at least.

Blizzard seriously just need to stop disregarding it during a testing period as I said and actually use test/pre release servers for their intended purpose rather than PR.

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    This is all provided you aren't lying and stirring the pot. Besides Wow forums aint the only place for Wow discussion.
    #TeamLegion

Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

Exactly. And Capcoms as another example after SF5.

Criticism is needed in the world. Otherwise we just end up with products like Fallout 76, Anthem or Metal Gear Survive.

BFA right now is a low point for the game. And unless Blizzard start to listen to the feedback during Alpha/Beta rather than after launch it's not going to help them down the road.
    What sucks is that the expansion before it, Legion, was actually really fucking good of an expansion (Though, I'm not denying that it did have its fair share of flaws). So, I know Blizzard can still create wonders, even if for a pretty short while.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    This is all provided you aren't lying and stirring the pot. Besides Wow forums aint the only place for Wow discussion.
    I'm not. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...-guard/joshuaj

This is my character. Didn't even hit 120 before getting bored.

- - - Updated - - -

Though, I did hit 120 on Beta. So, there's that.

What sucks is that the expansion before it, Legion, was actually really fucking good of an expansion (Though, I'm not denying that it did have its fair share of flaws). So, I know Blizzard can still create wonders, even if for a pretty short while.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...-guard/joshuaj

This is my character. Didn't even hit 120 before getting bored.
    Legion was bloody amazing. Just take out those stupid Legendaries and make a questline item like WoD and MoP and I'd say it's the best expansion ever.

BFA though is a shadow.

Criticism helps a product grow.
    True. So criticise, don't just complain. You two are just wasting everybody's time.

Legion was bloody amazing. Just take out those stupid Legendaries and make a questline item like WoD and MoP and I'd say it's the best expansion ever.

BFA though is a shadow.
    My favorite part of Legion was mostly Antorus, and seeing Sargeras for the first time. That was the nuttiest thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    True. So criticise, don't just complain. You two are just wasting everybody's time.
    Here's the thing: You can complain while criticizing. However, it's only bad when the criticism becomes childish.

My favorite part of Legion was mostly Antorus, and seeing Sargeras for the first time. That was the nuttiest thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the thing: You can complain while criticizing. However, it's only bad when the criticism becomes childish.
    Exactly. Going around calling criticism you don't like "complaining" though is unfair imo.

You are free to disagree/dislike that criticism by all means but calling it complaining is just tantamount to dismissing something because you don't like/disagree with it.

And you can criticise without complaining. Complaining is the part that makes you look childish.

The Unstoppable Force Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    1. It's true though. We want what's best for the game.

And 2. I took the pog thing from a reddit post I saw earlier this week.
    And are arrogant enough to believe you have some objective grasp on what that entails. "Legion was amazing", yet it wasn't according to these forums. It's funny how the game's in a good place when these people happen to enjoy it, and need improvements for a fact and is going down the drain if they don't.

This is a speculation thread, not a thread for the usual suspects to come in and derail at every turn because they can't stand seeing positive discussion and genuine excitement for the future of the game.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-05-03 at 05:17 PM.
    Classic WoW is 10% gameplay and 90% talking about "how much better it is than Retail WoW" in in-game chats, Youtube Videos, Twitch or ALL the forums.

I want the fish people as an allied race. Shame Blizzard basically killed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Ironically I've seen good concerns from people....but it hasn't been the loud people and..well this thread needs to be less "BUT GAMES NEED CRITICISM." As if we're saying the game can't be criticized.

Extinction makes that hard.....not that Blizzard gives a damn about numbers.
    #TeamLegion

Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

The Unstoppable Force Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    As far as plate goes I’m Proabbly gonna get every set at some point they all look really good. Though I’d proabbly skip the horde arathi one if I was horde as I’m not a fan of the orc spike look. Mail only has a few sets I dislike but I’ll still Proabbly get almost all of them at one point or another.

Compared to legion bfa has been a big set up for sets I like with legion only having about 6 across every armour type.
    Yeah, I have 2 sets I'm pursuing from Legion that I really want (TOS Mythic Priest and Normal Paladin).
    BfA I have currently pursued 3 sets with my main, and will be pursuing many more once I get enough characters of each armor type to max level. And that's before considering the Heritage armor for Allied races and base races to boot.

TONS of armor art, for sure.

Can't wait to see what Heritage armor will be like for Goblins, Darkspear Trolls, Pandaren etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Ironically I've seen good concerns from people....but it hasn't been the loud people and..well this thread needs to be less "BUT GAMES NEED CRITICISM." As if we're saying the game can't be criticized.

Extinction makes that hard.....not that Blizzard gives a damn about numbers.
    They're just being salty that 1 thread out of dozens isn't as perpetually negative as the rest. Ex-partner syndrome is rampant. "If I can't enjoy her, NOBODY SHOULD!".
    Classic WoW is 10% gameplay and 90% talking about "how much better it is than Retail WoW" in in-game chats, Youtube Videos, Twitch or ALL the forums.

Honestly, i have pretty bad depression, but seeing people absolutely trash Nazjatar made me happy, because if they actually believe that, then clearly their value system is too far removed from mine to actually give a shit what they think.

Mail transmog for Nazjatar looks really good now that i got over how non-mythic looks like it could have come from previous expansions (i.e. no 3D overlays) and i cannot wait to farm the mythic appearance. Though i am still crossing my fingers that hunters will eventaully be allowed to transmog all that amazing hunter armor they gave rogues and druids over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    Never met a fish race Like, I say we boil them all!

Ankoan is an amazing race i want for allied race, and until 9.0 is on the launcher as the current version, I will still hold out hope for them.