Quote Originally Posted by Rae888 View Post
    In 20 minutes from now, 8am california time.
    Oh my, exciting! I'm gonna have to stop that Marvel movies catch-up

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that cinematic(Horde centric as it is) was sexy.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I could go another decade without Thrall.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Muffinus just said that we'll be seeing "where Sylvanas goes" in an upcoming patch.

Sounds like 8.3 is Sylvanas themed, AND she's actually going to a new place. Shadowlands duh

https://www.wowhead.com/news=291731/...-loot-warbring

Man, that interview made me depressed, i was really trying to stay optimistic, but they just had to crush my dreams into dust.

Battlemaiden Nar'jira seems to be completely forgotten, and their excuse is having new exciting characters to show off.
    Why not just change some of those new exciting characters' name to Nar'jira and change some text around, it cannot be that difficult to acknowledge one of their best questlines in a patch dedicated solely to the Naga.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do hope we get to see Aggra, and her kids too or they got left behind in Outland Nagrand...
    For the Horde!

To continue the rant, why not just change the first boss of The Eternal palace to Nar'jira, and just explain that she got a shiny new ascended form that allowed her to tap into her Magic abilities she had forgotten about, it would satisfy everyone.

Kind of a weird thing to get angry about. Blizzard doesn't care about Vash'jir half as much as some people here.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Well Garrosh used some time artifact to enroute his universe with the MU throw that portal. Literally destroying that thing would do more good than harm
    They cannot destroy it. That's kinda the point.

The physical structure is pretty much just for looks and so you don't fall 10 yards when you exit. Destroying it didn't work the first time, either.

Well the Cinematic is really cool, but I hope the Interview and the Clip is not everything for today, since I don't really care for Classic, haha.

7+ Year Old Account
    Cinematic was, as usual, fantastic.

I wish there was more dialogue tho.
    Those constant one liners felt pretty cheezy.

The stealth sounds for the forsaken assassins are a great touch.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    The 8.2 info didn't seem like it had much new, not that I expected it too.

We're prob gonna be pretty light on wow news til 8.2.5 and 8.3 hits ptr.

If 8.2 hits in June - 8.2.5 ptr should prob be up sometime in July/August depending how late its pushed, or if its pushed late like 8.2 was, release in Sept/October, which means we might not even see 8.3 info until blizzcon, but that seems unlikely, since blizzcon will be focused on the new xpac. Unless theres a whats next panel for 8.3 and then an xpac panel for wow later.

8.3 went live in september of legion - so there was nothing left to spoil, but we're a bit behind that schedule, so we'll see. But I think they'd want 8.3 on PTR Sept/Early Oct.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Well the Cinematic is really cool, but I hope the Interview and the Clip is not everything for today, since I don't really care for Classic, haha.
    I think that's all i'd expect for 8.2 - we kind of have most of the info lol.

Maybe a new ptr patch tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post

We're prob gonna be pretty light on wow news til 8.2.5 and 8.3 hits ptr.

If 8.2 hits in June - 8.2.5 ptr should prob be up sometime in July/August depending how late its pushed, or if its pushed late like 8.2 was, release in Sept/October, which means we might not even see 8.3 info until blizzcon, but that seems unlikely, since blizzcon will be focused on the new xpac. Unless theres a whats next panel for 8.3 and then an xpac panel for wow later.

8.3 went live in september of legion - so there was nothing left to spoil, but we're a bit behind that schedule, so we'll see. But I think they'd want 8.3 on PTR Sept/Early Oct.

- - - Updated - - -

I think that's all i'd expect for 8.2 - we kind of have most of the info lol.

Maybe a new ptr patch tonight?
    Yeah this and hopefully more Raid Tests or at least Test for Heroic Warfronts.

Was really hoping for an 8.2 release date since there isn't much in the live game for me to be interested in right now. Oh well!

I would say with the big Classic News out the Window, more stuff left for Denver Pop Culture Con, even if this doesnt seem like a popular medium to me.

A little off-topic for this thread.

I just read through the notes on interview with Allen Brack on the front page. The interview was about the future of Blizzard. And the focus is so solidly on phones, it is not funny.

Goblin and Worgen heritage armor confirmed for 8.2.5 along with model updates

https://www.mmorpg.com/world-of-warc...-my-1000013638

Transmog, Customization & Goblin / Worgen Models

Goblin and Worgen fans will be pleased to hear that the long-awaited model update for each will be arriving in a future content patch.

“Shortly after Rise of Azshara, you’ll see that,” Morgan explained. “These are the two races that haven’t been updated. They’ll have new heritage armor with that as well.”

Just please open a Moble Speculation Thread or something, haha. As this only will conjure up a shitshow of a discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Not like there's much left to announce about it outside of patch date.