Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    A little off-topic for this thread.

I just read through the notes on interview with Allen Brack on the front page. The interview was about the future of Blizzard. And the focus is so solidly on phones, it is not funny.
    I read it, he literally said the focus was on PC, consoles and mobile. How is that just phones?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Muffinus just said that we'll be seeing "where Sylvanas goes" in an upcoming patch.

Sounds like 8.3 is Sylvanas themed, AND she's actually going to a new place. Shadowlands duh

https://www.wowhead.com/news=291731/...-loot-warbring
    pretty sure he meant where her story was going and not where she is physically gonna be.

Formerly known as Arafal

Does WoWHead translate Interviews, or shall I later translate the german Interview from Vanion.de?

http://www.vanion.eu/news/unser-patc...ue-infos-20173

If someone just wants to use translator.

EDIT: Nevermind it's video. kek.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=kpTjssIsFPU
    Last edited by Alga; 2019-05-15 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alosiboy View Post
    I read it, he literally said the focus was on PC, consoles and mobile. How is that just phones?
    OK, I went and read through the actual interview and it seems that my impression formed by the retelling of the interview on the front page was wrong - it seemed to me from the notes that Brack spent way more time talking about mobile than he actually did. Apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by Rae888 View Post
    Goblin and Worgen heritage armor confirmed for 8.2.5 along with model updates

https://www.mmorpg.com/world-of-warc...-my-1000013638

Transmog, Customization & Goblin / Worgen Models

Goblin and Worgen fans will be pleased to hear that the long-awaited model update for each will be arriving in a future content patch.

“Shortly after Rise of Azshara, you’ll see that,” Morgan explained. “These are the two races that haven’t been updated. They’ll have new heritage armor with that as well.”
    Which leaves Draenei and Darkspear as the only races without heritage or warfront armor.

Azuremyst Warfront coming up?

Which leaves Draenei and Darkspear as the only races without heritage or warfront armor.
    And pandaren, but who knows if blizzard still remembers they exist :P

Azuremyst Warfront coming up?
    We didn't have Tauren/Gnome based warfront, so I assume it's totally random. Throw in a random questline and be done with it.

Also at Minute 2:04 of the Vanion Interview, when the Question is if we will revisit Mechagon City, they are so smirky.. so either AR or Tinker Class. But there will be something

Quote Originally Posted by Rae888 View Post
    And pandaren, but who knows if blizzard still remembers they exist :P
    Next Warfront will be The Grand Cookoff

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Also at Minute 2:04 of the Vanion Interview, when the Question is if we will revisit Mechagon City, they are so smirky.. so either AR or Tinker Class. But there will be something
    AR, it will likely be their hub like Nighthold was.

- - - Updated - - -

If the rumors of a Silvermoon raid are true (Sylvanas attacks it like Arthas, or Nzoth goes for the Sunwell), I wonder if it'll come with an Azuremyst warfront to bring back both TBC areas into the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Just watched and yeah, Jeremy's face says everything he doesn't want to express verbally. lol

Update on my thoughts on Sylvanas’ endgame and patch 8.3:

- Helya was the one who weakened Vol’jin, leading to his fatal wound.
    - Vol’jin was already dead when Sylvanas was appointed Warchief. It was Helya manipulating Vol’jin’s corpse. That’s why Vol’jin can’t remember things clearly.
    - Some other entity brought Vol’jin’s spirit back from the Other Side. My bet is Rezan.
    - Once Sylvanas was made warchief, Helya leaked information about Eyir and herself to her, leading her to Stormheim and their pact.
    - Helya survived her own death due to the pact. She’s now in contact with Sylvanas.
    - Sylvanas’ endgame, guided by Helya, is to kill Azeroth and everyone in it, turning the whole world into a realm of undeath, with Helya as its goddess.
    - The whole war is just a distraction while Sylvanas and Helya work in the background towards their endgame.
    - The Void fears Sylvanas because she would lead to the death of the World Soul, and her plans would kill even N’Zoth.
    - However, N’Zoth has his own plans, and is trying to get ahead of Sylvanas.
    - N’Zoth made a pact with Xal’atath because he knew Sylvanas/Helya would use the blade in their plans. So, he freed the entity in it and replaced it with his own essence, essentially derailing Sylvanas/Helya’s plans.
    - Final patch is going to be a four-way conflict between Alliance/Horde/Sylvanas/N’Zoth. The Alliance/Horde part will be developed in questing, while the battle between Death and Void will be the theme of the final raid.
    - “On the eve of her third death” is about Helya. Her death will lead to N’Zoth freeing himself.
    - I still think the final patch will be set in Quel’thalas and both Helya and N’Zoth want the Sunwell to power their efforts.
    - I also still think the void elves will be revealed as mostly traitors serving the Void in the final patch. Not all of them, but I think Umbric will be one of the traitors. They will lay a trap to transform more elves, since a lot of thalassians in both sides will be present in a Quel’thalas story. You know where this goes... That’s how void elves will get a “real race” status.
    - So, in essence, Alliance has been used as pawns of the Void, while Horde was manipulated by Death.
    - N’Zoth will be freed but not as we imagine it. Rather than breaking his prison, his essence in Xal’atatah will gain a mortal form, in a Nyarlathotep way, and he will be set up as a villain to plague us over future expansions.

Just part of my wild speculation.
    Whatever...

Pretty much called Worgen and Goblin heritage would go along with model updates. It was a given the moment they announced the first OS race's heritage sets for Belf and Dwarf.

I hope the Worgen armor changes between Human and Worgen form. From nice suit to rags.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

10+ Year Old Account
    Since Saurfang followed the assassin's there does that mean that their goal was to kill Thrall?

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    I hope the Worgen armor changes between Human and Worgen form. From nice suit to rags.
    Oh yass, that' would be neat! Give me that sweet coat Genn is wearing (or any kind of coat actually, there a lots of nice ones to choose from in BfA >.<) in human form and some rags in Worgen form. Which would be kind of bad too, because how do they fix themselves...? But I'd suspend my disbelief and simply say 'magic' if they actually make that happen

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Since Saurfang followed the assassin's there does that mean that their goal was to kill Thrall?
    Yes, that's what it looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Sylvanas trying to do God's work.

I expect she just saw exactly what was going on, and like Blizzard has said, from her perspective Garrosh was an amateur. She was hoping to go ahead and get rid of the potential for Thrall to join the rebel faction and draw Horde traditionalists or Orcs to that side.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2019-05-15 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Update on my thoughts on Sylvanas’ endgame and patch 8.3:

- Helya was the one who weakened Vol’jin, leading to his fatal wound.
    - Vol’jin was already dead when Sylvanas was appointed Warchief. It was Helya manipulating Vol’jin’s corpse. That’s why Vol’jin can’t remember things clearly.
    - Some other entity brought Vol’jin’s spirit back from the Other Side. My bet is Rezan.
    - Once Sylvanas was made warchief, Helya leaked information about Eyir and herself to her, leading her to Stormheim and their pact.
    - Helya survived her own death due to the pact. She’s now in contact with Sylvanas.
    - Sylvanas’ endgame, guided by Helya, is to kill Azeroth and everyone in it, turning the whole world into a realm of undeath, with Helya as its goddess.
    - The whole war is just a distraction while Sylvanas and Helya work in the background towards their endgame.
    - The Void fears Sylvanas because she would lead to the death of the World Soul, and her plans would kill even N’Zoth.
    - However, N’Zoth has his own plans, and is trying to get ahead of Sylvanas.
    - N’Zoth made a pact with Xal’atath because he knew Sylvanas/Helya would use the blade in their plans. So, he freed the entity in it and replaced it with his own essence, essentially derailing Sylvanas/Helya’s plans.
    - Final patch is going to be a four-way conflict between Alliance/Horde/Sylvanas/N’Zoth. The Alliance/Horde part will be developed in questing, while the battle between Death and Void will be the theme of the final raid.
    - “On the eve of her third death” is about Helya. Her death will lead to N’Zoth freeing himself.
    - I still think the final patch will be set in Quel’thalas and both Helya and N’Zoth want the Sunwell to power their efforts.
    - I also still think the void elves will be revealed as mostly traitors serving the Void in the final patch. Not all of them, but I think Umbric will be one of the traitors. They will lay a trap to transform more elves, since a lot of thalassians in both sides will be present in a Quel’thalas story. You know where this goes... That’s how void elves will get a “real race” status.
    - So, in essence, Alliance has been used as pawns of the Void, while Horde was manipulated by Death.
    - N’Zoth will be freed but not as we imagine it. Rather than breaking his prison, his essence in Xal’atatah will gain a mortal form, in a Nyarlathotep way, and he will be set up as a villain to plague us over future expansions.

Just part of my wild speculation.
    Interesting ideas I agree mostly with.

My bet would be Helya weakening Vol'jin and finally whsipering to him in his last hour. Him being a reanimated corpse sounds like something which would have been noticed. Either Odyn or the Light could have brought him back. Rezan is probably not as respected by Eyir as these two, also he cares for mortal thrones. Sylvana's/Helya's endgoal is one I favor, too.

Quel'thalas as place to play out the final act would be fantastic, though I see this play out in a different way: Sylvanas has been removed as Warchief in 8.2.5.(sparring us another siege), with the new leader of the Horde seeking peace. The Alliance meanwhile gets Tyrande as new High Queen(military leader), who takes control by convincing the rest of the Alliance leadership except for Anduin and Velen to use their advantage to destroy the Horde, beginning with the last bastion of its power at this side of the maelstrom(Quel'thalas).

This will be the last battleground and while the battle takes place, Alleria tries to destroy the connection of the Blood Elves to the Sunwell with the help of her fellow Void Elves. This goes wrong, either by sabotage or accident and the Sunwell turns into a source of Void Energy, destroying Quel'thalas and killing many elves(bringing the expansion to a circle). Horrified by what she has done, Alleria flees/goes mad/is captured by N'zoth's forces. As last raid we have to defeat the Old God's forces in a mix of Blood Elven/Old God-style raid. We manage to do so, with N'zoth feigning death/retreat but Tyrande plants the seed of a new World tree in the well, thus taking over Quel'thalas for her kind, as compensation for what they have lost(painting this continent blue).

As connection to the next expansion, we find out Sylvanas entered the heart-chamber while we were fighting and stole Azeroth's soul with Xalatath, recreating Azeroth as undead world. The next expansion would The Shadowlands, the expansion after this(or later) The Black Empire in which we find out N'zoth knew of this and wanted us to weaken Death first before he made his real move.

My version. ^^

As for the cinematic:

An in-depth analysis belongs in another threat, but for me it seems they hint Outland is slowly dying. The wheat turns to dust and the floating islands in the background look quite active. English is not my native language. Is Saurfang saying Outland is falling apart or fallen apart?

Would be quite a parallel to AU Draenor and give Thrall something to speak about with Geya'rah. I hope they make more out of this meeting than out of the Thrall/Durotan one.

Last but not least: I hope -- for the love of Metzen -- that they bring Aggra in from the start! She really manages to kick her mate's often too melancholic ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the rumors of a Silvermoon raid are true (Sylvanas attacks it like Arthas, or Nzoth goes for the Sunwell), I wonder if it'll come with an Azuremyst warfront to bring back both TBC areas into the world.
    I really want this (be it a raid or a warfront, a raid would be better), but instead of Sylvanas or Nzoth, let it be Alleria (she does mention that Silvermoon will, eventually, be under the banner of the Alliance again)

10+ Year Old Account
    An in-depth analysis belongs in another threat, but for me it seems they hint Outland is slowly dying. The wheat turns to dust and the floating islands in the background look quite active. English is not my native language. Is Saurfang saying Outland is falling apart or fallen apart?
    I think it was mostly a lead in to say that the Horde is falling apart. At the same time, I want that to be a future hook. Who the hell knows though.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi