Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Like always, complete minus cinematics.
    Sorry, I meant, are there many less world quests in the first stage? Less stuff to do? I thought the progression of Nazjatar was going to be some region-wide time-gate sort of thing rather than just doing the story questline (for essences) Just curious how much there is to do in a fully unlocked Nazjatar vs week 1 of the patch

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I'm starting to be solidly convinced that the leak about time traveling to Kalimdor and the final raid being Zin-azshari is real, because the Heart of Azeroth is starting to look very suspiciously like the Dragon Soul that was there waiting for us in Cata.
    It doesn't look like the Dragon/Demon Soul. That's explicitly described as a featureless golden disc.

Heritage Armors seem like a feature which will expend over the next expansion aswell, with Worgen and Goblins being next, if they decide to just release on pair per patch. But I can't really imagine if they will be in 8.2.5 or 8.3, even if 8.2.5 would be perfect in matching with the new models.

I can't wait to see what Worgen will get.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=291735/...heritage-armor

Fuck yes, Worgen are next like many of us suspected. Can't wait to go back in Gilneas for the questline after so many years! (it's not confirmed but come on, where else would their questline be)

7+ Year Old Account
    WMy bet is that Worgen heritage armor will probably be a coat resembling Greymane's which i'm entirely OK with.

Goblins will probably get something resembling a Shredder
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Nice to see we are getting heritage armor quickly, if they manage to keep this pace up we will have heritage armor for every race except those that had warfront sets before the expansion ends. Then if they manage to give Nelf and Forsaken one to cap off the expansion either at the very end of BfA or the beginning of 9.0 i will be happy.

And of course Orc and human as well, but i can go without that for a while, would much rather they consider loosening transmog restrictions instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly nice to have confirmation of new Heritage armor for a race i intend to race change some alts to once 8.2.5 rolls around, needed it after the one-two punch of a third Saurfang cinematic instead of one for Alliance and Tyrande not being in Nazjatar despite it being the logical endpoint of her story, in a way that can only be equated to not having Velen in Argus.

Well if they add at least one more Warfront they will cover two races more, which kinda eliminates the Barrens and Azshara. But going with this.. even Silvermoon doesn't add quit up, if we go with this Theory. Azure Myst is strongly hinted, but why should Trolls be the main force there?

Also I hope Blizzard will split the Pandaren HA between Huojin and Tushui. And If we are at it.. why is Aysa on the Alliance Ship in Boralus she didn't do anything at all, haha.
    Last edited by Alga; 2019-05-16 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Well if they add at least one more Warfront they will cover two races more, which kinda eliminates the Barrens and Azshara. But going with this.. even Silvermoon doesn't add quit up, if we go with this Theory. Azure Myst is strongly hinted, but why should Trolls be the main force there?

Also I hope Blizzard will split the Pandaren HA between Huojin and Tushui. And If we are at it.. why is Aysa on the Alliance Ship in Boralus she didn't do anything at all, haha.
    Going theory is, i believe, taht she was supposed to be a 6th follower, but after Blizzard continually scaled the follower table stuff down, they probably realized they didn't care enough to actually continue and add another follower.
    After that they probably just decided not to remove her, she isnt in the way of anything after all.

The warfront could still be Silvermoon, the Horde forces could just be getting armor from the Amani, therefore in a roundabout way getting Darkspear inspired gear. Draenei, or possibly even LF draenei would be the main forces fighting over the Sunwell since Velen might feel the Bloodelves squandered the chance he gave them by helping the purify the Sunwell.

Personally i think that if they create another Warfront it will probably not have gear tailored to one specific race, and if it does, it will probasbly just be Bloodelves and another class that already got Heritage armor again, it is not supposed to be one or the other, afterall.

Well this could be the trouble brewing up in the Alliance with Alleria and her Voidelves against the Draenei and Lightforged, would makle sense yes.

kinda lame the other races won't really get warfronts.

not only is it racially themed armor, it's plate, leath, mail, and cloth. in a way, it's better than getting heritage armor.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    kinda lame the other races won't really get warfronts.

not only is it racially themed armor, it's plate, leath, mail, and cloth. in a way, it's better than getting heritage armor.
    Hallelujah! I bring this up in guild all the time, they’re “nah man.”

Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    Hallelujah! I bring this up in guild all the time, they’re “nah man.”
    it's dumb, because yeah, people that got warfronts will probably get their heritage armor last... but they still get it.

so not only do they have a heritage set that's all pretty and cool, they have at least one other option too, AND fucking weapons most importantly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    WMy bet is that Worgen heritage armor will probably be a coat resembling Greymane's which i'm entirely OK with.
    And the most important part, it will most likely include a top hat!

- - - Updated - - -

it's dumb, because yeah, people that got warfronts will probably get their heritage armor last... but they still get it.

so not only do they have a heritage set that's all pretty and cool, they have at least one other option too, AND fucking weapons most importantly.
    Well at least some races have weapons and armor designed around them thanks to WoW history, like the Orcs with all WoD -that would also include Maghar-, the Blood Elves with Sunwell Plateau (sadly those are old), and the Draneai also have a couple of weapons and armors that have their style (from BC and WoD).

Note: Hopefully Mechagon will bring a lot of Gnomish armor and weapons -and maybe even some Goblin-themed items!

Well, Warfront armor is not race-restricted, so it's "less" than Heritage, despite the higher number of options.

Ideally, we'll see generic racial armor for the remaining core races at some point, too, doesn't have to be via Warfronts exactly, and could even happen in the next expansion.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

I still think it's Silvermoon zone/raid to bring in SMC and Azuremyst warfront with Draenei versus Darkspear to find out the last two racial armors/bring in the OTHER TBC zone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tiaron View Post
    In my book they wouldn't even need to make more warfronts to give us racially themed gear...just make it new seasons PvP gear. In all honesty: I HATE belf heritage armor (doesn't fit plate wearers in the slightest) and would love some belf themed sets. Not to forget weapons!
    Locking racial armor to PVP is a big fucking mistake. Everyone loves racial armor while not everyone loves PVP, and even less people can actually do it.
    Last edited by EbaumsTipster; 2019-05-16 at 05:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=291735/...heritage-armor

Fuck yes, Worgen are next like many of us suspected. Can't wait to go back in Gilneas for the questline after so many years! (it's not confirmed but come on, where else would their questline be)
    I assumed they'd just get updated models and that would be it, a nice surprise I'd say.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I'm very curious as to where 8.3 is going to take us. So many interesting and relevant leads so far! Shadowlands, Dragon Isles, Ny'alotha, Silvermoon... It could be any of those! Or something else entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I'm very curious as to where 8.3 is going to take us. So many interesting and relevant leads so far! Shadowlands, Dragon Isles, Ny'alotha, Silvermoon... It could be any of those! Or something else entirely.
    I'm inclined to believe it's not Ny'alotha because of how similar in theming it is to Uldir, Crucible of Storms, Nazjatar and Azshara's Palace, but I'm willing to be laughed at if wrong. I think they are worried about Old God Fatigue.

I think 8.3 will take a little break from N'zoth before we deal with him in 9.0. Everything is pointing to 8.3 being a "Sylvanas Patch".

I'm inclined to believe it's not Ny'alotha because of how similar in theming it is to Uldir, Crucible of Storms, Nazjatar and Azshara's Palace, but I'm willing to be laughed at if wrong. I think they are worried about Old God Fatigue.

I think 8.3 will take a little break from N'zoth before we deal with him in 9.0. Everything is pointing to 8.3 being a "Sylvanas Patch".
    I agree with this, and I'm more than happy with it. N'zoth shouldn't be wasted so soon!

I am also of the belief that it is probably not Ny'alotha, mostly because the final raid has to in some way tie in the the opening of the expansion, and Ny'alotha and full on N'zoth is too drastic a departure, even if Sylvanas is there.

Personally i think it will be a variant on the final patch of MoP, with another raid in a city. Heard some people consider a raid on Stormwind to tie it back to Sylvanas' alleged plan for world dominance hinging on capturing the city.

We will most likely get a firm grasp on what the final patch will be about once 8.2.5 rolls around on the PTR though, the war campaign should hopefully give some nice pointers as to what will happen going forward.