Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    What I'm curious about for all the people that think Sylvanas/Helya dying will unleash Nzoth: doesn't the datamining for 8.2 show that Nzoth breaks free after Nazjatar?
    The encounter journal heavily implies N'zoth breaks free, and i believe there was some datamined dialogue following the raid that similarly implied N'zoth was unleashed. However, i believe the exact words given were that the cinematic would reveal the final boss, and so it is hard to tell until the raid actually comes out.

N'zoth seems ot be the most likely candidate though.

Just saw a funny "leak" on 4chan that said Sylvanas plagues Orgrimmar and uses Gallywixes giant Bilgewater Harbor gun to nuke Stormwind at the same time, and then uses both corpse armies to attack the Alliance and Horde. Would be seriously wild despite the chances of it happening being zero (unless we're supposed to time travel after this to change the timeline).

It DID remind me that Alex A. said the Bilgewater gun was going to get fired. It could be just for the Goblin heritage quest now that we know it's coming, but...?

Just saw a funny "leak" on 4chan that said Sylvanas plagues Orgrimmar and uses Gallywixes giant Bilgewater Harbor gun to nuke Stormwind at the same time, and then uses both corpse armies to attack the Alliance and Horde. Would be seriously wild despite the chances of it happening being zero (unless we're supposed to time travel after this to change the timeline).

It DID remind me that Alex A. said the Bilgewater gun was going to get fired. It could be just for the Goblin heritage quest now that we know it's coming, but...?
    So Belluar's last video was more like just a rip off from 4chan? Slowly I know why I just look MrGM, Hazzle and T+E

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    So Belluar's last video was more like just a rip off from 4chan? Slowly I know why I just look MrGM, Hazzle and T+E
    I think it is the other way around

Well I guess someone saw the last video of Bellular, its exactly what he said what could happen

Got a link? I love a good "bad" leak.

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Yeah, looks like it was just a Bellular copy paste.

If it's true, it could tie into the time travel to Kalimdor leak/HoA is the Dragon Soul thing. Azeroth would be so screwed up by Nzoth and Sylvanas that we'd have to do time travel fuckery to fix it.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, looks like it was just a Bellular copy paste.

If it's true, it could tie into the time travel to Kalimdor leak/HoA is the Dragon Soul thing. Azeroth would be so screwed up by Nzoth and Sylvanas that we'd have to do time travel fuckery to fix it.
    So there was a leak, really? Who hosted the video. Can you link it please?

I suppose the leak is not completely unsubstantiated, faintly remember a Q&A question last Blizzcon regarding the Bilgewater cannon that stated they had "great plans" for it.

Personally, seeing the Goblin heritage armor being right around the corner with 8.2.5, i would assume that is where it is used, but Sylvanas using it to bomb Stormwind would indeed have consequences, i guess we will wait and see.

If you have the IQ necessary to use the internet and make an account on a fansite like this one or elsewhere, then you should be able to recognize such an obviously fake leak for what it is: bullshit.

Edit: here is the "leak".
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumb-ass on 4chan
    im gonna leak the retail wow script.

sylvanas will plague bomb ogrimmar and she will use the canon that is pointed at stormwind designed and made by Gallywix and nuke stormwind at the same time. destroying horde and alliance symbolism of pride so that both faction come together once and for all and defeat the "common enemy" sylvannas and the undead army she created from both destroyed cities.

yes. this is how blizzard is going to unite both factions, and thus the n'zoth raid for the first time horde and alliance can raid TOGETHER. after this horde and alliance will create a new faction name (which i wont disclose) and build a new capital city with goblin and gnomish engeneering.

i will give out some info about new factions political system which will be a republic, every leader of the respective race will have a seat and a say like old roman government system. everything will be democratically decided and the flags color will be Green. since alliance (blue) and horde (red) will come together. i cant say about the symbol though. we havent decided yet.

the new faction (green) we call it, the factions objects are uniting whole azeroth under 1 banner and throught out the xpac you will be tasked to recruit new people (allied races) to our new faction which will be playable when recruited. we also put an emphasis on exploration and RPG elements (because of classics success and hype) throughout the new continent which is as big as whole azeroth. we may or may not scrap warmode and also remove sharding which will be replaced by layering. we are currently testing it on classic to use it on retail later on.
    Last edited by Gurmech; 2019-05-17 at 07:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    If you have the IQ necessary to use the internet and make an account on a fansite like this one or elsewhere, then you should be able to recognize such an obviously fake leak for what it is: bullshit.

Yeah, I don't see it happening. It's too vague and lacks the "random element which makes a leak true" factor.

The "leak" is bullshit but the Bellular theory that it stole is sound. We might end up seeing both cities get wrecked to subvert Mists 2 expectations and the raid takes place somewhere else like, as was mentioned, the Ruins of Teldrassil (would hate this honestly because there's no way it would look interesting enough, would just end up being Emerald Nightmare but blue). It would also lead into more faction interaction after BFA (which has also been implied).

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    So there was a leak, really? Who hosted the video. Can you link it please?
    The leak I mentioned was posted on 4chan to start. Reposted for convenience.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    New level 70 Land: Eldre'Thalas
    >Cenarion Wildlands
    >Ebontusk Ridge
    >Silverpaw Barrows
    >Tanari Wastes
    >Then'Ralore
    >Thousand Needles
    >Whelplands (Patch 9.1)
    >Heights of Shame (Patch 9.2)
    >Zin'Azshari (Patch 9.3)
    Raids
    >Bael Modan
    >Onyxian Depths (Patch 9.1)
    >Caverns of Time: Ordering of Azeroth (9.1.5)
    >Thunderhill, the City of Shame (Patch 9.2)
    >Chrontora, the Infinite Spire (Patch 9.3)
    Patch working titles
    >Patch 9.1: Stormrage
    >Patch 9.2: Sha-touched
    >Patch 9.3: Infinite
    New Class: Tinker
    Prestige Classes
    >Dragonsworn
    >Necromancer
    >Spellbreaker
    Main Characters
    >Murozond
    >Azshara
    >Chromie
    >Ysera
    >Cenarius
    >Tyrande Whisperwind
    >Malfurion Stormrage
    >Illidan Stormrage
    >Moira Thaurissan
    >Malorne
    >Broxigar
    >Nozdormu
    >Lor'themar Theron
    >Elune
    New Monsters
    >Tapiran
    >Epochhorns
    >Dark Trolls
    >Pixies
    >Sand Elves
    >Couatl
    >Lammasu
    >Badgers
    Plays into theories that the Heart of Azeroth is the Dragon Soul (similar look, getting pumped full of Dragon Powers as of 8.2) that we found in Zin'azshari in the first place, and it may be part of a timeloop if we leave it behind in 9.3's raid. Also it looks to be a Dragon/Old God heavy expansion with zones and raids based on Deathwing, Y'shaarj and the Infinite Dragonflight. Cosmetic Classes (that's what I assume the Prestige Classes are) that include Necromancer and Tinker as the new real class also sound plausible because of fan demand.

Zin'azshari is also a huge part of the lore that is mostly just a tiny zone in Nazjatar, and I wouldn't be surprised if it comes back full-force to get Suramar points.

The one thing that makes me think it's bullshit is there's ZERO mention of Dark Ranger whatsoever
    Last edited by EbaumsTipster; 2019-05-17 at 07:38 PM.

Okay, you are right, seeing the leak makes me realize how completely bullshit it is.

Even beyond Her firing the Bilgewater cannon being the most realistic he has, in what world is a plot summary formatted that way?
    Had he been serious way more detail would be given to how she ends up firing the cannon. And in what world will a new raid have entirely new coding available, that is always something has has been a selling point of the pre-patch.

I have said it before, and I will say it again, if Blizzard hand wave away the faction conflict by basically saying "What is a bit of genocide between friends, ey?" #PeaceInOurTime, then I am quiting the game.

But if Blizzard want to "tear down the wall" and let both factions play together, then the easiest and least offensive way to do it is just to have the PC wash ashore on a until now unseen continent on the other side of Azeroth and be forced to work with the locals and the PCs of the other faction to create a new life for themselves. Like MoP but without the Horde and the Alliance ever finding out, completely MIA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

Most realistic answer for what happens going forward is that both factions split into "we want peace" and "we want war" groups. They are already segregating the Night Elves and Worgen together (Genn being the sole exception, but with how much he's being shoved into the story he might ditch Anduin and Jaina for a big moment) as well as the Forsaken and Bilgewater Goblins as the warhawk groups of their respective factions.

Mag'har are closely tied to Goblins/seem to like Sylvanas so they may be a part of the Horde group, don't know who would go with the Nelves and Worgen.

eldre'thalas is literally just diremaul.

there's no way they'd set a whole expansion in one city.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    eldre'thalas is literally just diremaul.

there's no way they'd set a whole expansion in one city.
    It would likely be a Broken Isles-tier retcon (oh just kidding there was a ton of shit there) but in regards to the name. Like they'll say it's the name of the empire and not the city.

The "leak" is bullshit but the Bellular theory that it stole is sound. We might end up seeing both cities get wrecked to subvert Mists 2 expectations and the raid takes place somewhere else like, as was mentioned, the Ruins of Teldrassil (would hate this honestly because there's no way it would look interesting enough, would just end up being Emerald Nightmare but blue). It would also lead into more faction interaction after BFA (which has also been implied).

The leak I mentioned was posted on 4chan to start. Reposted for convenience.

Plays into theories that the Heart of Azeroth is the Dragon Soul (similar look, getting pumped full of Dragon Powers as of 8.2) that we found in Zin'azshari in the first place, and it may be part of a timeloop if we leave it behind in 9.3's raid. Also it looks to be a Dragon/Old God heavy expansion with zones and raids based on Deathwing, Y'shaarj and the Infinite Dragonflight. Cosmetic Classes (that's what I assume the Prestige Classes are) that include Necromancer and Tinker as the new real class also sound plausible because of fan demand.

Zin'azshari is also a huge part of the lore that is mostly just a tiny zone in Nazjatar, and I wouldn't be surprised if it comes back full-force to get Suramar points.

The one thing that makes me think it's bullshit is there's ZERO mention of Dark Ranger whatsoever
    You sure you want ot put that much stock into that leak, for one Eldre'thalas is Dire maul, not sure how that ends up being an entire zone.
    Prestige classes would presumably be a 4th spec, or a variant on an existing spec, and it is clear that when he listed the classes he just went for previous "leaked" classes.
    Beyond that, there is also several of the characters listed in that important character sheet that is dead or otherwise removed from the plot, see Illidan.
    Ysera for instance has already been supplanted by her daughter in 8.2, and i cannot imagine that she would be considered a lesser important character than her dead mother.
    From the new monsters tab, it is worht mentioning that an NPC in Suldazar mentions how she is the last Dark Troll, so it would be quite the blatant retcon if they were still around.

It would be interesting though, and i suppose some of the discrepancies could be explained by it heavily featuring Infinite dragonflight. The .2 raid and zone in particular would be interesting to learn more about. (Mostly because i have no idea what it is supposed to be)

Final nitpick, it not mentioning Dark ranger is the most realistic part about it, as an MM hunter for years, i honestly cannot understand peoples fetish for that class. It would be the most race restrictive class in the game, and all to give MM hunters some purple effects on their arrows.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Beyond that, there is also several of the characters listed in that important character sheet that is dead or otherwise removed from the plot, see Illidan.
    Ysera for instance has already been supplanted by her daughter in 8.2, and i cannot imagine that she would be considered a lesser important character than her dead mother.
    From the new monsters tab, it is worht mentioning that an NPC in Suldazar mentions how she is the last Dark Troll, so it would be quite the blatant retcon if they were still around..
    If it wasn't apparent, the idea seems to be time traveling to Ancient Kalimdor, hence the dead/gone characters like Illidan and Ysera being around and the now-gone races like Dark Trolls.

Most realistic answer for what happens going forward is that both factions split into "we want peace" and "we want war" groups. They are already segregating the Night Elves and Worgen together (Genn being the sole exception, but with how much he's being shoved into the story he might ditch Anduin and Jaina for a big moment) as well as the Forsaken and Bilgewater Goblins as the warhawk groups of their respective factions.

Mag'har are closely tied to Goblins/seem to like Sylvanas so they may be a part of the Horde group, don't know who would go with the Nelves and Worgen.
    Just to be slightly pedantic here, the factions as they are can already completely support "peace" in a form good enough for the game. And by that i mean allowing opposing faction players into cities and working alongside them.
    Conflict would still be there in the context of war mode, being labelled as thos who refuse to accept peace with the opposing factions, and Battlegrounds, where smaller sub-factions scuffle over important areas.