Quote Originally Posted by tubbipack View Post
    music is in
    Is it? Oh my... Where can we find it? Nothing is playing in Nazjatar so far!

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Is it? Oh my... Where can we find it? Nothing is playing in Nazjatar so far!
    Check Marlamins twitter, I can't post links yet.

Cool new UI thing when you click on your bodyguard, it shows their rank under their name. They also made them give you quests to recieve rewards when you reach certain ranks, which is kinda cool.

Quote Originally Posted by tubbipack View Post
    Check Marlamins twitter, I can't post links yet.
    Thanks mate!

Some music pieces are truly excellent.

Kind of crazy that the new pvp essence things lets ferals have leader of the pack (5% raidwide crit) in PvE and moonkins have moonkin aura (up to 12% spell crit for 8 people) in PvE. Every serious raiding guild is going to need both of those specs in their roster now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rae888 View Post
    Kind of crazy that the new pvp essence things lets ferals have leader of the pack (5% raidwide crit) in PvE and moonkins have moonkin aura (up to 12% spell crit for 8 people) in PvE. Every serious raiding guild is going to need both of those specs in their roster now.
    I saw that get shown on Wowhead, that brings back memories....sorta.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I always had the feeling when Music got added things are going pretty well. Last time in 8.1.5 PTR the Music god added 3-4 Weeks before release. Aswell in 8.1.

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    I always had the feeling when Music got added things are going pretty well. Last time in 8.1.5 PTR the Music god added 3-4 Weeks before release. Aswell in 8.1.
    From what Marla datamined, Nazjatar music isn't in, only Mechagon bits!

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    From what Marla datamined, Nazjatar music isn't in, only Mechagon bits!
    Bunch of different things actually, it's almost 2 hours of music so I'm sure some of it might be Nazjatar related. Definitely saw some Island stuff as well.

The music is waay too intense to be Nazjatar, probably Eternal Palace stuff considering the fact that they are making more raid-specific music the last few raids.

Edit: Nevermind, found a few pieces that would fit Nazjatar.
    Last edited by Gurahk; 2019-05-22 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alosiboy View Post
    The music is waay too intense to be Nazjatar, probably Eternal Palace stuff considering the fact that they are making more raid-specific music the last few raids.

Edit: Nevermind, found a few pieces that would fit Nazjatar.
    Yeah I just listened to some that could be a match indeed! Hmmm...

I must say I'm a tad disappointed none of the music so far uses the Azshara theme from the Warbringer cinematic.

This bit is brilliant and fits the ruins of Zin'Azshari perfectly.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    So whats up with the map of nazjatar? Right of kul tiras?
    So we dont get it on the world map like that weird map of argus?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    So whats up with the map of nazjatar? Right of kul tiras?
    So we dont get it on the world map like that weird map of argus?
    It's the same as Argus pretty much. No actual location, just something to click on that will put you on the Nazjatar map.

I imagine they're trying to avoid overcrowding the world map.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I was thinking the same thing!
    Tbh I do believe Azshara will get some stuff here and there before 8.2, so that could be a pre dungeon in 8.1 for example or it could be a trial of valor style one with for example: ozumat, corrupted neptulon some naga boss having conversation with Azshara etc.
    Calling it now: 8.1 will feature a reworked AQ as either a raid or a series of Mythic dungeons and likely with the exterior zone reworked to be populated with world quests and story content. Story will be something about the harvested Azerite reawakening C'Thun.

Quote Originally Posted by SAILITY View Post
    Calling it now: 8.1 will feature a reworked AQ as either a raid or a series of Mythic dungeons and likely with the exterior zone reworked to be populated with world quests and story content. Story will be something about the harvested Azerite reawakening C'Thun.
    8.2 is on the PTR. Live version is 8.1.5.

Quote Originally Posted by SAILITY View Post
    I guess you mean 8.2 or even 8.3. I wish this was a thing for 8.3 or even for the next expansion which I still want to be 'Black Empire' ^^.
    We've had the hint at the Silithid re-appearing changed and stronger after they had been killed by the sword in the pre-patch for 8.0, so I'd really like to see what's up with that. Also Silithus is due for a re-work. And the dialogue from... the gnome I think?... in the pre-patch hinted at a sea of Azerite being underground instead of just the small appearances on the surface and wasn't there some datamined dialogue or some sort of prophecy mentioning that too?
    Also 'All that are sleeping will be awakened'. If Cho'gall's ritual could have reanimated C'thun, Azerite could do it too.

So with music going in, I bet we get a June release.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It's the same as Argus pretty much. No actual location, just something to click on that will put you on the Nazjatar map.

I imagine they're trying to avoid overcrowding the world map.
    I wish they didn't mind making the continents slightly smaller as they add more. Gives the sense of a "growing world" and then clicking on one to have it blown up into its zones would make the "map world" appear massive.

Quote Originally Posted by alosiboy View Post
    Cool new UI thing when you click on your bodyguard, it shows their rank under their name. They also made them give you quests to recieve rewards when you reach certain ranks, which is kinda cool.
    Is there going to be some tangible benefit from using them other than some extra damage? Like gold or AP? I still find it bizarre that they just killed that system from Legion until 8.2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    I wish they didn't mind making the continents slightly smaller as they add more. Gives the sense of a "growing world" and then clicking on one to have it blown up into its zones would make the "map world" appear massive.
    I think people here have complained about that, making the original continents smaller so they can fill the world map up.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi