Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    As much as I'd love to see this turn of events be something like "Azshara is Garrosh's Mother" or something crazy like that, my true hope is that we find out what Sylvanas has been working towards this whole time and it's something more than N'Zoth...enough so perhaps to move him out of 8.3 and into a Black Empire 9.0 expansion. A guy can dream, yes?
    My opinion still is, N'Zoth could free himself and will went straight into hiding, don't ask how, but as he is prisoned down in this black hole.. I don't think he has a fortress down there and wants to stay at this place. Also N'Zoth is more a tactician than a warmonger. He planned something like this over the span of 10k+ so why just risk everything if there is as crazy Banshee out in the world with your weapon, which could weaken the world even more.

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    As much as I'd love to see this turn of events be something like "Azshara is Garrosh's Mother" or something crazy like that, my true hope is that we find out what Sylvanas has been working towards this whole time and it's something more than N'Zoth...enough so perhaps to move him out of 8.3 and into a Black Empire 9.0 expansion. A guy can dream, yes?
    A guy and a girl can dream, and a Black Empire expansion would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.
    But knowing Blizzard, the next expansion could just as easily be "Wrath of the Lich Queen, updated Northrend included!!"... <.<

Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    Holy crap ... 7000+ replies in this thread?
    I haven't been following it, but that is WAY too many to go through and find out what all the hype/anger is about ...
    Can anyone summarize what's driving this thread?
    Frankly, most of the early pages are largely irrelevant now, so you're not missing much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Also wasn't it mentioned by Ion some montsh ago in an Interview, that we will have to see about a twist surrounding Azshara? Currently I dont see a Twist.

Ah.. found it:"When asked about Azshara's role in the conflict between the Alliance and Horde, Ion emphasized that she will play a major role, with a surprising turn of events we won't expect."
    If there really is (meant to be) a twist, they kinda have to keep it under wraps until the patch actually releases.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Frankly, most of the early pages are largely irrelevant now, so you're not missing much.

- - - Updated - - -

If there really is (meant to be) a twist, they kinda have to keep it under wraps until the patch actually releases.
    Its from:
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=291015/...ass-diversity-

When asked about Azshara's role in the conflict between the Alliance and Horde, Ion emphasized that she will play a major role, with a surprising turn of events we won't expect.
    But... so far there is nothing we won't expect. Could be a case of "But was it Sylvanas?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Its from:

But... so far there is nothing we won't expect. Could be a case of "But was it Sylvanas?!"
    You guys do realise the surprising turn of events will be her managing to release N'Zoth, right?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    You guys do realise the surprising turn of events will be her managing to release N'Zoth, right?
    It will be much as a surprising turn as Draenor is Free and Sylvanas burning Teldrassil
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Really, what did i just say?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yup, by Blizzard's standards that is "surprising"
    If they really wanted something surprising, we'd beat the fight and there'd be a celebratory cutscene... only for the illusion we were under to fade away, revealing us standing in the middle of a pile of our own allies' corpses.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Anyone know what prior content from 8.0/8.1 is required to start 8.2 zones?

I will likely re-subscribe for this patch, I did about 6 weeks of 8.0 before quitting at launch (have pathfinder part 1) and have no interest in doing it again without flying. I am wondering if I have to do any of the 'legacy' content on a new character or will I be able to plow through 110-120 and then jump right into the new zones?

Quote Originally Posted by secondratetech View Post
    Anyone know what prior content from 8.0/8.1 is required to start 8.2 zones?

I will likely re-subscribe for this patch, I did about 6 weeks of 8.0 before quitting at launch (have pathfinder part 1) and have no interest in doing it again without flying. I am wondering if I have to do any of the 'legacy' content on a new character or will I be able to plow through 110-120 and then jump right into the new zones?
    Just access to your factions new continent and max level.

Patchnotes! Yay! Finally something!

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Patchnotes! Yay! Finally something!
    Sounds great, but where? xD

Also with Music being attached to the right zone and Cutscenes got datamined, I guess we hit the hot zone for impatient waiting. I just wonder if the cutscenes look more like WIP or done. (Don't want to spoil myself)
    Last edited by Alga; 2019-06-05 at 01:54 AM.

Sounds great, but where? xD

Also with Music being attached to the right zone and Cutscenes got datamined, I guess we hit the hot zone for impatient waiting. I just wonder if the cutscenes look more like WIP or done. (Don't want to spoil myself)
    I might've been too eager, PTR build =/= Patch notes... <.<
    Don't judge me, I'm hella excited for 8.2!

They did just post the notice that BfA season 2 closes with the launch of 8.2, and that season 3 will commence two weeks after. It contains a note that the release date of 8.2 will be revealed *soon.* With that and them starting to add the cutscenes to the PTR, I think they are aiming for 8.2 to land in late June or early July. After all, since Classic launches in August I can imagine they'd want 8.2 out before then.

I hope soon as in 8.1.5 where a GM said we cant tell you currently and we thought it will be more late March, but then they dropped the date just a few days later in the Art Stream.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiaron View Post
    Wouldn't be too surprised if we got another QnA or smth next week with the reveal of the release date.
    I hope so, I love it when they pull off a QnA and just do a mic drop at the end. Such a rush seeing the community reaction! :3

Quote Originally Posted by TaliaKirana View Post
    They did just post the notice that BfA season 2 closes with the launch of 8.2, and that season 3 will commence two weeks after. It contains a note that the release date of 8.2 will be revealed *soon.* With that and them starting to add the cutscenes to the PTR, I think they are aiming for 8.2 to land in late June or early July. After all, since Classic launches in August I can imagine they'd want 8.2 out before then.
    Calling it now;

Patch will be: July 2nd
    With raid releasing: July 16th

Basically source being July 2nd is the release of Final Fantasy's new expansion. Which some may think 'meh' but the previous 2 expansions were the release days of both ToS and HFC so something is pretty much guaranteed to be that date since it also lines up with a reset day.

no way they're releasing a content patch with Independence Day 2 days later. It'll either be June 25 or July 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowfeather View Post
    no way they're releasing a content patch with Independence Day 2 days later. It'll either be June 25 or July 9.
    I really hope for the 25th at least, since a raid opening following the 9th would be critical near the classic release if Mythic also would be need another week to open.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I think 25th June as well. 11th is too soon, 18th would mean raid for 2nd July (won't happen), 2nd July for patch won't happen, 9th July is far too late - it would be strange to put "season will soon end" notice 5 weeks before it ends.

I really hope for the 25th at least, since a raid opening following the 9th would be critical near the classic release if Mythic also would be need another week to open.
    So, with LFR wings it would be something like that:

25th June - 8.2
    9th July - Season 3
    16th July - Mythic/LFR 1
    30th July - LFR 2
    13th August - Azshara LFR
    27th August - Classic

So again, 25th is perfect date for 8.2.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2019-06-06 at 05:17 AM.