10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...age=1#comments

WOOP WOOP!

ALL ABOARD THE 8.2 TRAIN! Seems the 25th of June was CORRECT! Eat it, haters!

- - - Updated - - -

Either they'll change the name on this thread or start a new one I'm sure. :3
    Ive been saying June 25th for months. It just made sense.

July 9th Raid and Season 3.
    Ptr late July/Early August for 8.2.5.
    8.2.5 September 24th.
    8.3 Stream early October.
    8.3 ptr October 23rd.
    8.3 releases January 14th
    8.3 raid releases January 28th
    8.3.5 ptr mid Feb.
    9.0 Alpha in March.
    8.3.5 April 21st.
    9.0 Beta in May.
    9.0 Prepatch on the PTR June.
    9.0 prepatch released September 1st.
    9.0 September 29th.

Wait... this is weird, but I would love to let it be true. https://www.twitch.tv/limit_maximum/...24hr&sort=time

But would also be an evil troll.
    Last edited by Alga; 2019-06-12 at 02:15 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    A June release would require an announcement this week. Like, today.
    Blizzard probably:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Ive been saying June 25th for months. It just made sense.

July 9th Raid and Season 3.
    Ptr late July/Early August for 8.2.5.
    8.2.5 September 24th.
    8.3 Stream early October.
    8.3 ptr October 23rd.
    8.3 releases January 14th
    8.3 raid releases January 28th
    8.3.5 ptr mid Feb.
    9.0 Alpha in March.
    8.3.5 April 21st.
    9.0 Beta in May.
    9.0 Prepatch on the PTR June.
    9.0 prepatch released September 1st.
    9.0 September 29th.
    I like this pacing. Hope Blizzard's is similar.

I really don't see any need to cater to PvP people in regard to the patch release. Doesn't the season change happen a few weeks later anyway?
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...age=1#comments

WOOP WOOP!

ALL ABOARD THE 8.2 TRAIN! Seems the 25th of June was CORRECT! Eat it, haters!

- - - Updated - - -

Either they'll change the name on this thread or start a new one I'm sure. :3
    Most likely a new one...with a sub topic thread related to that. :P
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I really don’t get the point of coming to a forum just to spew toxic sludge and get banned constantly.

Though On topic, I’m hoping for about a 2-3 week launch for 8.2 so I can get poe out of my system. Most games I’m playing like warframe are in between stuff to do so wow would be nice to invest more into.

Imagine releasing the 8.2 before the Classic Hype Beta boils down.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I really don’t get the point of coming to a forum just to spew toxic sludge and get banned constantly.

Though On topic, I’m hoping for about a 2-3 week launch for 8.2 so I can get poe out of my system. Most games I’m playing like warframe are in between stuff to do so wow would be nice to invest more into.
    I don't know if I will have enough of poe in 2 weeks... gotta test more builds apart from cyclone!

Quote Originally Posted by Porcodio View Post
    Imagine releasing the 8.2 before the Classic Hype Beta boils down.
    Imagine believing that new content for the live game would take the back seat to Classic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ExiPlays View Post
    Nah, typically we get a build labeled as release candidate at least a week prior to release. Next week is VERY unlikely, 25th is possible but my bets are still sometime in July. Just because I know blizz, their "soon" and their capability to get everyone's hope up way too early.;-) Happened so many times.
    You conveniently forget about the times that they pleasantly surprised everyone. As @FelPlague mentioned, 2 weeks or more is not historically set in stone.

Imagine believing that new content for the live game would take the back seat to Classic.
    Last 3 weeks on twitch and here are proving already this, Classic is currently moving more interest that 8.2.

Plus 0 info regarding 8.2 in the last weeks meanwhile classic even if it is a 15 y old still have more blue post than 8.2.

And the fact that you got your ovaries exploding only because they said " end of season 2 soon "

It is the proof that people are way beyond the thirsty critical point for Live.

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Blizzard probably:
    Nah, it was posted before he said that. I think it was even posted before his first post on this matter, but i'm to lazy to check.

Updates on the PTR seems very sparse now, given the announcement, i guess we can expect a release candidate next week. All the updates at the moment seems to be tiny balancing changes, nothing major.

Classic is generating a lot more buzz than anything related to BfA so... Classic > BfA until the next expansion comes out.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Classic is generating a lot more buzz than anything related to BfA so... Classic > BfA until the next expansion comes out.
    LOL no. Another classic fan boy delusion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Until 1 month after Classic launches, you mean.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    LOL no. Another classic fan boy delusion.
    Please go and check all the content (streams, videos etc.) for Classic and then 8.2. Has nothing to do with delusion and I'm not saying it will last, I'm just saying that Classic is a lot more popular at the moment than anything related to 8.2.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Please go and check all the content (streams, videos etc.) for Classic and then 8.2. Has nothing to do with delusion and I'm not saying it will last, I'm just saying that Classic is a lot more popular at the moment than anything related to 8.2.
    And Blizzard knows very well, (and so do you) that it wont last. So again, why would they prio it over retail until next xpac? And is it even possible to prio Classic, when it uses all the assets that were created years ago?
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2019-06-12 at 01:12 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eduwneso View Post
    I don't know if I will have enough of poe in 2 weeks... gotta test more builds apart from cyclone!
    Ya there’s a lot of stuff to do in poe but I’n two weeks time ill Proabbly be ready to put it on the back burner while still playing a bit.

Where you fail is that Classic is new. BFA is waiting for a new patch to drop, so obviously more streams are going to be on classic. Pointing to streams while ignoring context proves nothing at worst and is disingenuous at best. Probably why classic fanboys use it.

Considering Bfa is just a slightly better WoD because of the content introduced in Legion, it's not exactly a great feat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself