Quote Originally Posted by Porcodio View Post
    Well you are in Denial, I can't do nothing about it /s

Also CLUB as labelling without not even knowing what I will play, make even funnier your grasping.
    I don't think you know what /s stands for.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I can kill things just fine and keeping a pet up is no problem it’s just more trouble then it’s worth to use mend pet when I have no fear of death.
    Ahh Sorry.

Well that " I have no fear of death " is a consequence of begin a God, if mobs hadnt more HP due to scaling but just more dmg and/or deadly mechanics is would be somehow better.

I can kill things just fine and keeping a pet up is no problem it’s just more trouble then it’s worth to use mend pet when I have no fear of death.
    Playing a Survival hunter that's LFR geared and that uses heirlooms = having fear of death, I can 100% attest to. Gotta take care not to pull too much outside of CD windows, using a tank pet is a boon too. They're still among the easiest to level though, always have been and always will be. Short of designing every quest mob like a Mage Tower boss, that's going to remain.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-06-13 at 03:51 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ahh Sorry.

Well that " I have no fear of death " is a consequence of begin a God, if mobs hadnt more HP due to scaling but just more dmg and/or deadly mechanics is would be somehow better.
    I can’t really see how you could make it harder for hunters they have so many tools you can ignore some and still be fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Playing a Survival hunter that's LFR geared and that uses heirlooms = having fear of death, I can 100% attest to. Gotta take care not to pull too much outside of CD windows, using a tank pet is a boon too.

I haven’t actually done lfr since mop so I can’t say I know how the gear stands up to just open world gear which is what I tend to wear on my hunter as I don’t raid/do dungeons on him.

I can’t really see how you could make it harder for hunters they have so many tools you can ignore some and still be fine.

- - - Updated - - -

I haven’t actually done lfr since mop so I can’t say I know how the gear stands up to just open world gear which is what I tend to wear on my hunter as I don’t raid/do dungeons on him.
    I was lazy and didn't use the Darkshore pre-event to gear most of my alt army... but I think it's forgiven considering I have 50+ at 110. <.<
    The ones I did get Darkshore gear with, and leveled prior to Heirlooms, were quite smooth. Some deaths here and there but nothing extreme. The ones I've leveled after however, using heirlooms and no pre-event gear, have been in more peril. At least the increased XP makes up for any deaths.

- - - Updated - - -

Hunter were the strongest levelling class and solo expert in vanilla and per extension they are still the best in any xpac so it is nearly impossible to make levelling " hard " for them.

I mean wasn't hard when we had the dead zone.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eduwneso View Post
    I loved it, I will sound like a total casual noob, but I could adapt my gear faster to what I wanted even if it was a fraction of my BIS.
    Probably one of my most favorite thing's the game offered at one point. Miss it very much.

You're free to experience the content aimed at the lowest common denominator.

It's not the finite content though, the content that requires more than 1 half of a brain and at minimum 1 finger on each hand. And when people only experiencing that content run around professing to wanting challenge, that's pants on head retarded.
    Which of course matches the content they run.
    It is not. Becouse people want exclusive challenges. No challenge withing content they have alredy finish in lower difficulty. To make it easy for you. TBC raiding.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you ever been a raider? Most people can’t do mythic most people can’t even do heroic.
    Yes but.main reason why participation in higher difficulty levels drop is becouse of pressence of easy mods. You know path of least resistance? Mythic raid should be only viable difficulty for everyone. No easy mods, no lfg non of that inclusive stuff. It is not fun doing same exact content over and over. Oh you finished heroic raid? Now do it all again in mythic. Yeah sure no thanks i will rather do LFR and quit till new content. This is current mindset of majority of casual playerbase. With 1 difficulty you are forced to keep playing or you wont see content = higher retantion of players. And yes evem when they don get to wxperience it. It still keeps those players playing game. You know desire?
    Last edited by Elias01; 2019-06-13 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    It is not. Becouse people want exclusive challenges. No challenge withing content they have alredy finish in lower difficulty. To make it easy for you. TBC raiding.

- - - Updated - - -

The percentage of people raiding in an organized fashion has remained stable throughout the game, didn't change with the implementation of LFR. People choosing the path of least resistance is a fact, and so is the reality that there's always a crowd that wants to strive for more. The crowd wanting to always choose the path of least resistance won't be spurred to strive for more, they'll just not partake. This was confirmed by developers of the game, and they 100% know better than you on that topic.

LFR justifies the resources put into raiding content. As a real raider, that keeps me happy. The crowd of raiders so fragile in their ego that they can't abide the idea of the masses seeing watered down fights for watered down rewards can, pardon my French, go fuck themselves.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-06-13 at 05:14 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Yes but.main reason why participation in higher difficulty levels drop is becouse of pressence of easy mods. You know path of least resistance? Mythic raid should be only viable difficulty for everyone. No easy mods, no lfg non of that inclusive stuff. It is not fun doing same exact content over and over. Oh you finished heroic raid? Now do it all again in mythic. Yeah sure no thanks i will rather do LFR and quit till new content. This is current mindset of majority of casual playerbase. With 1 difficulty you are forced to keep playing or you wont see content = higher retantion of players. And yes evem when they don get to wxperience it. It still keeps those players playing game. You know desire?
    This just seems like wishful thinking. Most players don’t play at a level that they could clear a mythic raid if it was the only content most can’t even do heroic. Having No easy raids does nothing for player retention that is what we had in cata before dragon soul and it lead to raiding not being worth the dev time put into it.

If you want challenging content you can ignore lfr you can even ignore normal and lfg and only raid with your guild, that how ever is not what most players want.

Hell the cata launch dungeons are a perfect example of his, people don’t rise up they go home.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2019-06-13 at 05:22 PM.

The percentage of people raiding in an organized fashion has remained stable throughout the game, didn't change with the implementation of LFR. People choosing the path of least resistance is a fact, and so is the reality that there's always a crowd that wants to strive for more. The crowd wanting to always choose the path of least resistance won't be spurred to strive for more, they'll just not partake. This was confirmed by developers of the game, and they 100% know better than you on that topic.

LFR justifies the resources put into raiding content. As a real raider, that keeps me happy. The crowd of raiders so fragile in their ego that they can't abide the idea of the masses seeing watered down fights for watered down rewards can, pardon my French, go fuck themselves.
    It isnt about ego. It is about not wasting my time in content i have alredy finished with no exclusive content. There is no point doing mythic. It offers nothing extra except for challenge than LFR. And challenge without rewards is not appeling at all. Wohhonyou get achievement omg so crazy. I have all AoC achievements till end of MOP. I dont care about single one of them.

7+ Year Old Account
    It isnt about ego. It is about not wasting my time in content i have alredy finished with no exclusive content. There is no point doing mythic. It offers nothing extra except for challenge than LFR. And challenge without rewards is not appeling at all. Wohhonyou get achievement omg so crazy. I have all AoC achievements till end of MOP. I dont care about single one of them.
    It's ok. Others care. They care about achievements, higher ilvl gear, mounts, or simply about being challenged by Mythic.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

This just seems like wishful thinking. Most players don’t play at a level that they could clear a mythic raid if it was the only content most can’t even do heroic. Having No easy raids does nothing for player retention that is what we had in cata before dragon soul and it lead to raiding not being worth the dev time put into it.

If you want challenging content you can ignore lfr you can even ignore normal and lfg and only raid with your guild, that how ever is not what most players want.

Hell the cata launch dungeons are a perfect example of his, people don’t rise up they go home.
    And classic demand proves you wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    It's ok. Others care. They care about achievements, higher ilvl gear, mounts, or simply about being challenged by Mythic.
    No they dont. And mounts are not exclusive becouse you can refarm then next expansion just like gear currently also have no value. Becouse every average joe can reach 410+ without even touching raids. Not mentioning since BlIzzard put token in you can just buy yourself entire end game content. Talking about p2w.

7+ Year Old Account
    And lets see how much of this demand remains, when people realize they dps a boss with 1 meaningful mechanic, while pressing 1-2 buttons in their rotation.

No they dont. Ans mounts are not exclusive becouse you can refarm then next expansion just like gear currently also have no value. Becouse every averahe joe can reach 410+ without even touching raids.
    So you yourself speak on behalf of Mythic community? Mkay. Oh and tell that to all those people, who to this day farm Invincible/Head of Mimiron.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2019-06-13 at 05:31 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I really can't wait until 8.2 comes out hehe, there is really no joy in currently following this pointless classic debatte.

Also don't want to sound bonkers, but does someone aswell has the feeling they just wait until E3 ends to announce the date, to avoid sharing hype?
    Last edited by Alga; 2019-06-13 at 05:30 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    It really doesn’t and you’d have to be deluded to think other wise. Classic isn’t raid focused and the classic raids have less going for then then any normal raid we get now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somebody who is RP on a forum with Name and Surname I guess.
    That passive aggressiveism isn't going to help you.

Memories from people that never played it?

Denial is the hardest step to overcome.
    I am not in denial, I know exactly what people will experience in classic. It's people holding Classic up as so great and timeless that will be in for a short surprise.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    And lets see how much of this demand remains, when people realize they dps a boss with 1 meaningful mechanic, while pressing 1-2 buttons in their rotation.

So you yourself speak on behalf of Mythic community? Mkay. Oh and tell that to all those people, who to this day farm Invincible/Head of Mimiron.
    Yeah they farm. And whem they get it is like yaaay new mount now what? Just another instant gratification what will fade in 5 minutes. You dont even see people use those mounts becouse people know there is nothong special about them. I saw Hazel reaction when ahe drop direhorn from Throne of Thunder. She was like "ok" mount it and wasnt even like excited at all. Completly hollow reward.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    That passive aggressiveism isn't going to help you.

I am not in denial, I know exactly what people will experience in classic. It's people holding Classic up as so great and timeless that will be in for a short surprise.
    You saying it like it is something what will happen in future. If you didnt notice people play classic right now and everyone have blast.

- - - Updated - - -

It really doesn’t and you’d have to be deluded to think other wise. Classic isn’t raid focused and the classic raids have less going for then then any normal raid we get now.
    Yes but more tha. LFR which is more than enough pull people from BFA. And it doesnt really matter becouse people what want classic do not play bfa at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah they farm. And whem they get it is like yaaay new mount now what? Just another instant gratification what will fade in 5 minutes. You dont even see people use those mounts becouse people know there is nothong special about them. I saw Hazel reaction when ahe drop direhorn from Throne of Thunder. She was like "ok" mount it and wasnt even like excited at all. Completly hollow reward.
    You keep fixating on these mounts pal. That was only one of the reasons. Quick glance shows me so many Mythic guilds. But I guess they all hate it, but still do them for some weird reason? And I don't really get were you are coming from. Don't you realize, that Classic raids are SO.MUCH.EASIER than today's Mythic/Heroic?

Yes but more tha. LFR which is more than enough pull people from BFA. And it doesnt really matter becouse people what want classic do not play bfa at all.
    You keep speaking for others with 100% certainty, but you are clueless. We already see the reality of how it's gonna be. When closed Classic beta started, people were reporting Vanilla features as bugs, Blizz had to even post "Not a bug" list. Not a long time ago I saw a post with a tester saying, that "Classic dungeons are too easy". They were not, he just remembered them differently. So ye, reality is creeping in.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2019-06-13 at 05:58 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lfr proabbly has more going for it then any classic raid. But if you think lfr raiders are gonna leave in drove to go raid in classic you are again deluded.