Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Imagine if they just released 8.2 this week. Like out of nowhere, here ya go! The patch is ready!
    It would be nice but they probably have to announce it, even if it is ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    I mean there is also this: https://www.twitch.tv/limit_maximum/...24hr&sort=time

But why should he know?
    So next week then. Or this week. Or next week :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by benting View Post
    It would be nice but they probably have to announce it, even if it is ready.
    yeah I know.. I just want them to release it already :P

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Y'ALL NEED TO PUT THE TROLL NYEL IN IGNORE.
    Just because you don't like what I say or don't agree with me I don't have to be a troll. Nice try though. Guess what, I'm still speculating even when I absolutely despise BfA and almost everything Blizzard has done to the game during this era.

Btw, is there anybody else who thinks Magni won't survive BfA (at all / as our good guy) and will get mad at some point?
    Last edited by Nyel; 2019-06-18 at 07:08 AM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinus
    I always look forward to Tuesdays
    Well, it wouldn't be the first time we got a patch launch date via the maintenance message: "we'll be taking down the servers for X hours in preparation of [the new patch] [next week]"
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Patch coming on a tuesday confirmed! :P

25th it is.
    Hey now, it could TOTALLY come today, don't go around harshing everyones buzz.

That being said, i really am hoping for some event to happen, similar to the Broken shore missions, or if that is too much, a cinematic reveal.

half expecting a q&a stream announcement today.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Hey now, it could TOTALLY come today, don't go around harshing everyones buzz.

That being said, i really am hoping for some event to happen, similar to the Broken shore missions, or if that is too much, a cinematic reveal.
    At least it will come on a tuesday!! We can all agree on that :P

Would be so nice with a surprise patch today, but that would be very surprising. Cross fingers!

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    half expecting a q&a stream announcement today.
    Definetely a possibility.

My bet is we'll get a stream announcement today. The stream happens on Monday. During the stream they say: "oh and guess what, the patch is coming out tomorrow - HAVE FUN!"
    Last edited by Sarethion; 2019-06-18 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post

My bet is we'll get a stream announcement today. The stream happens on Monday. During the stream they say: "oh and guess what, the patch is coming out tomorrow - HAVE FUN!"
    nah more expecting a thursday stream and them saying patch 8.2 release next week.

There will be some sort of announcement today. They need to tell me when I can start to DL the Classic Beta. Maybe they will lump all the info into one post or video

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bindanda View Post
    There will be some sort of announcement today. They need to tell me when I can start to DL the Classic Beta. Maybe they will lump all the info into one post or video
    This or they'll announce Q&A on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post

q&a always on thursday. so this thursday makes sense. will see soon enough

Seeing as 8.2 is most likely only a week away from releasing. Anyone want to start tossing around their ideas for War campaign "twists" in 8.2.5?

10+ Year Old Account
    I went to the French PTR ... Release candidate they say hum, we don't even have Mechagon on the Flight Map

Quote Originally Posted by Xu Sheng View Post
    I went to the French PTR ... Release candidate they say hum, we don't even have Mechagon on the Flight Map
    The french mechagon protesters prevented the flight path from being set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post

And confirmed release 25th June.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.