Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    These content drought proclamations are getting out of hand, we are on week off 8.2. Why are we already talking about the possible 8.3 content drought?
    If its a blizzcon announcement for 8.3 thats gonna be a 6 month 8.2 patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andonais View Post
    If Blizzcon is in november then it would be 5 months.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

So are we just completely ignoring 8.2.5? I know that forums like to shit on patches that does not have everything ever, but it is still content, how long between each patch do we have to get before it is regarded as a "long" content drough.

Well, 8.1 was released December 11. So we're over 6 months for 8.1 & 8.1.5. They are taking their time with patches this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rae888 View Post
    Well, 8.1 was released December 11. So we're over 6 months for 8.1 & 8.1.5. They are taking their time with patches this expansion.
    Now this is some quality bitching here.

"We got a content patch 6 months ago, so counting the content patch we got between then and now, it is 6 months since the last content patch."

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kereberus View Post
    Do you think 8.3 will be "revealed" before Blizzcon?
    I'd say 50/50. They could reveal it on September/October stream. But if 8.3 will be introduction to 9.0 "Black Empire" theme (like 6.2->7.0), they could reveal it alongside 9.0 on Blizzcon - with PTR right after Blizzcon and January release.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Now this is some quality bitching here.

"We got a content patch 6 months ago, so counting the content patch we got between then and now, it is 6 months since the last content patch."
    Did you read the post I was replying to? I wasn't complaining. They said we couldn't have 6 months between 8.2 and 8.3. I pointed out we just had a similar time frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Rae888 View Post
    Did you read the post I was replying to? I wasn't complaining. They said we couldn't have 6 months between 8.2 and 8.3. I pointed out we just had a similar time frame.
    Ahh. Okay, sorry then. So used to all the bitching on the forums by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    If Blizzcon is in november then it would be 5 months.
    And at least 2 months of ptr which would be 7 months

You have to remember PTR and official announcements are not really that closely linked, it is fully possible for Blizz to have the PTR up before they do their big "announcement"
    Besides that though, Blizzcon will almost completely guaranteed be about the next expansion, so there would not be much time to dedicate to 8.3 anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Well I guess 8.2.5 will hit around a few weeks after Classic launches, so I guess a 8.3 Stream in October is realistic.
    Most likely, but I got the senses they want to also show the preview of the next expansion and maybe the last lot of allied races before moving fully to another feature. What do you think alga? My bet the stream will be like Argus and 8.3 with some surprised reserved more later(maybe some rumor of the current location of knaifu, maybe the pantheon)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

10+ Year Old Account
    You were still wrong on the "Content draught" we had a good idea what the heck was going on before Blizzcon.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Most likely, but I got the senses they want to also show the preview of the next expansion and maybe the last lot of allied races before moving fully to another feature. What do you think alga? My bet the stream will be like Argus and 8.3 with some surprised reserved more later(maybe some rumor of the current location of knaifu, maybe the pantheon)
    There is also a 8.3.5 and we have to look on how 8.2.5 turns out in size, but at least we know that those x.x.5 patches are handled as actual content patches so they could always hide some of the suprises in there. But in general they don't need to go in detail with the announcement stream, since 8.2.5 will be fresh and Blizzcon would be looming, so I am also more awaiting some sort of 8.1 Ion Stream.

So relatively normal length?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    There is also a 8.3.5 and we have to look on how 8.2.5 turns out in size, but at least we know that those x.x.5 patches are handled as actual content patches so they could always hide some of the suprises in there. But in general they don't need to go in detail with the announcement stream, since 8.2.5 will be fresh and Blizzcon would be looming, so I am also more awaiting some sort of 8.1 Ion Stream.
    They could end up having a 8.3.2 as well before a 8.3.5. But that was really minor tweaks on things.

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    They could end up having a 8.3.2 as well before a 8.3.5. But that was really minor tweaks on things.
    7.3.2 was, i believe, mostly because al the legion raids were opened in a 7.x.5 patch, but with Antorus, Blizz mentioned they did not have enough content to release to justify it being 7.3.5, so they made it 7.3.2 instead, with the promise of a proper patch later.

BfA does not have this problem, since it releases its raids complletely separate from the later .5 patches, so i cannot really see the point in Blizz having that patch.

I'm so hyped about 8.2, all my friends and I can't wait to explore and see it all, and ofc, unlock flying!

I also want to try that new dungeon and raid like right nooooow!!

off topic here now, sorry, but yesterday I realized that all those people who are saying that 8.2 is horrible are not talking anymore about the like/dislike ratio on youtube don't they?

I mean, at least with 8.1 they had that as backup. But now I saw what the trailer for 8.2 has and it's being positive, they can say whatever they want, but as of now, 8.2 is a success

Usually they are announced after 4 months and on ptr for a couple which is basically a 50% longer patch not good for BFA in its current state.

I don't understand why essences aren't account-wide. You know this is something they're going to change down the road, so might as well do it now. Really tired of Blizz purposefully withholding QoL changes like this when they know they're going to institute it down the road.