Quote Originally Posted by Sorgesh View Post
    Guys when do you think patch 8.3 will be announced? I'm 100% sure that they will reveal a new expansion at Blizzcon so wouldn't that overshadow new patch announcement if they decided to reveal it at the same time?
    There's Gamescom for that

Quote Originally Posted by r0LanD View Post
    There's Gamescom for that
    Blizzard is not attending this year Gamescom tho

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/05...-gamescom-2019

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I feel like 8.2.5 will wrap up most of the HvA story and 8.3 will deal mostly with Nzoth and Magni.

- - - Updated - - -

Worgen model and scenario retaking Gilneas?
    Goblin Model and Scenario ousting Gallywix?
    Mechagnomes and scenario reviving Mekatorque into a mechagnome.
    Vulpera and scenario. Idk what their scenario would be about tbh.
    War campaign to either finish the faction war storyline or get us very close to the finale in 8.3.
    Firelands Timewalking.
    Heroic Darkshore Warfront.
    A little bit more content in Nazjatar to wrap up any story left there and hint what happened to Nzoth.
    Mechagon dungeon now heroic/normal mode and split into 2. Now also Mythic+

Possibly a Thunderbluff/mulgore Warfront? Also could be a 2-3 boss raid. The Defence of Thunderbluff.

- - - Updated - - -

8.3 other than timewalking and story content is too bare imo. A new warfront or raid/dungeon could be cool. Especially if Nyalotha is a new zone with raid/dungeon(s). Do they really want to have a zone and a Warfront? Feels like 8.2.5 would be a better time to add it if they do add one.
    I don't really think that 8.2.5 is enough time to allow the faction war to end. The entire patch would have to be laser focused on ousting Sylvanas, with the rebellion either being rushed, or having Sylvanas run away pretty much instantly.
    It would also break with the warbringers as final boss theme, with Sylvanas being the only Warbringer who would not be a raid boss.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorgesh View Post
    Guys when do you think patch 8.3 will be announced? I'm 100% sure that they will reveal a new expansion at Blizzcon so wouldn't that overshadow new patch announcement if they decided to reveal it at the same time?
    August in a reveal stream.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Also could be a 2-3 boss raid. The Defence of Thunderbluff.
    Thunderbluff being a small raid would be interesting.

I don't think it fits as a warfront because it would be working together. Also, it wouldn't feel like a continuous battle like Darkshore/Arathi, so a raid is a better idea if it ends up being group content.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Thunderbluff being a small raid would be interesting.

I don't think it fits as a warfront because it would be working together. Also, it wouldn't feel like a continuous battle like Darkshore/Arathi, so a raid is a better idea if it ends up being group content.
    With the latest trailer in mind, a thunder bluff raid has to happen. In the very least a story scenario were we try to stop Sylvanas.

I cant really see another huge content patch like 8.2 coming in BfA. What would that even be? Ok, we know N'zoth is coming, but what kind of content(Besides a raid) would that create?

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    With the latest trailer in mind, a thunder bluff raid has to happen. In the very least a story scenario were we try to stop Sylvanas.

I cant really see another huge content patch like 8.2 coming in BfA. What would that even be? Ok, we know N'zoth is coming, but what kind of content(Besides a raid) would that create?
    I suppose it could be a dungeon as well. If we assume BfA will end up having the same amount of instances that Legion had, there has to be another dungeon before the end, and if Thunder Bluff is not a raid, or a short scenario, then the dungeon spot is still open.

- - - Updated - - -

Personally, for what kind of patch i want 8.3 ot be. I would really like it to be similar to Siege of Orgrimmar, where the patch zone and the raid is only in a casual relationship, this allows the raid questline to pull from a more diverse well of areas for settings, and allows the patch zone to be given room to breathe, not having to feel too ominous or dependent on the raid. This is one of the reasons why i think Timeless isle worked, it barely had anything to do with SoO, and therefore it was allowed to be a relaxed zone where activities stood on their own merits, unlie say Argus, where everything was based around the Legion, and teh Antorus raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Probably because all the "popular people" are still subscribed.
    Of course they are, it’s their livelihood

I don't know why but maybe 8.2.5 will have a new dungeon? It's just a feeling I've got

10+ Year Old Account

We're going to get another major content patch, that is obvious. Its just a matter of what. Next week we'll have an idea(Cause Warcrafters go through the raid...pretty fast).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    We're going to get another major content patch, that is obvious. Its just a matter of what. Next week we'll have an idea(Cause Warcrafters go through the raid...pretty fast).
    Everything single patch of an expansion people don't like, people ALWAYS say that the newest patch is the last.

If people take a look at the 8.2 and the insanely tiny amount of story quests, it's obvious that 8.3 will be heavier on plot and narrative. Wherever we're going is likely to have a lengthy campaign.

Nobody saw 8.2 coming neither, yet here we are. As has been established many times, they have a bigger team than ever working on this game, with more to be added (if they haven't already been) as a result of the latest firing of non-developer labourers. 8.3 being another huge endgame zone isn't too far-fetched.

Especially since it'll be the final patch that'll inevitably carry through the inevitable drought.

Unrelated but still on topic: They don't need a massive convention to reveal, they can do a stream of it, which is probably what they'll be doing since Blizzcon will no doubt be reserved for new expansion reveals.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2019-07-02 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Everything single patch of an expansion people don't like, people ALWAYS say that the newest patch is the last.

If people take a look at the 8.2 and the insanely tiny amount of story quests, it's obvious that 8.3 will be heavier on plot and narrative. Wherever we're going is likely to have a lengthy campaign.
    Also since they decided to open the Raid pretty fast if compared to Legion and 8.1, so I guess they really try not to get the playerbase burnout with the new content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Also since they decided to open the Raid pretty fast if compared to Legion and 8.1, so I guess they really try not to get the playerbase burnout with the new content.
    Probably better, don't need that many weeks to prepare for a raid. Speaking of....

Deepcoil tunnels(That area in Nazjatar) way more darker then I ever expected zone would be in WoW....like ever.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Think 8.2.5 = soyfangs rebelion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    Not in disagreement, but we could do this with almost any group of people we meet in game. I still have questions, comments, and points of discussion about the Taunka.

It’s probably folly to expect any of the listed things to be addressed. I feel that it’s implied it is all honky-dory as of now.
    True, there are plenty of races I have similar questions about, such as the Mantid. Where I see a difference is A) the specific Alliance dialog about working more with their new allies, and B) the massive change that Sethraliss brings forth. The questions I have about the Mantid & Taunka aren't nearly to those same depths, nor do they have anything hinting that "we're coming back to this" like the Alliance dialog seems to do.

But I suspect you are correct. Blizz does seem to have an unfortunate habit of tunneling on stories directly related to what they are showing right then and in the near future and ignoring lots of other in-progress stories. Which is a shame, because there are a lot of great races/stories that have kind of been ignored for some time now.
    Last edited by AngerFork; 2019-07-02 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    Think 8.2.5 = soyfangs rebelion.
    Although it stands to be seen how quickly N'Zoth becomes a global threat after AEP.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Although it stands to be seen how quickly N'Zoth becomes a global threat after AEP.
    Although I don't enjoy the soyfang rebellion, I try to stay positive and look for the good things. For example Thrall might finally get killed and then stay dead, forever.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Although I don't enjoy the soyfang rebellion, I try to stay positive and look for the good things. For example Thrall might finally get killed and then stay dead, forever.
    The hate obesssion with Thrall is...really stupid.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2019-07-02 at 06:32 PM.

Warrior-Magi

Nzoth for 8.3 would be absolute stupidity. Thousands of years of waiting and planing. Hey guys i am free now. Hey guys i am dead. Absolute waste of lore character. Just cut him loss. Finish faction conflit and let Nzoth *** *** up in 9.0.