Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Man, can't wait to have a look at the new worgen/goblin customization options. Wonder if their idea of giving female worgen glowy eyes options already made it in
    Did Blizzard say anything about new options? Did any of the previous HD reworks introduce new customization?

Although I'd be grateful for separate ears and earrings/piercings for female Goblins, I dislike piercings, especially for characters that are supposed to get into fights. Didn't people learn anything from Jackie Brown?

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Did Blizzard say anything about new options? Did any of the previous HD reworks introduce new customization?

Although I'd be grateful for separate ears and earrings/piercings for female Goblins, I dislike piercings, especially for characters that are supposed to get into fights. Didn't people learn anything from Jackie Brown?
    They only specifically mentioned that they wanted to implement glowy eyes as an option for female worgen (and I believe also non-glowy for males?) though I don't think they specified that they wanted the options to come in with the revamp. And no, none of the other revamps brought new customization to the table which is why I need to see it to believe it.

Edit: Here, found the source on the glowy eyes https://www.wowhead.com/news=288418/...shara-raises-n
    Last edited by zlygork; 2019-07-31 at 03:31 PM.

They only specifically mentioned that they wanted to implement glowy eyes as an option for female worgen (and I believe also non-glowy for males?) though I don't think they specified that they wanted the options to come in with the revamp. And no, none of the other revamps brought new customization to the table which is why I need to see it to believe it.

Edit: Here, found the source on the glowy eyes https://www.wowhead.com/news=288418/...shara-raises-n
    I think both worgen and goblin will come with customization improvements (such as eye color/glow). Ion mentioned they are working on more customization for all races, and I believe the revamped models will be a nice opportunity to preview it.
    Whatever...

Man, can't wait to have a look at the new worgen/goblin customization options. Wonder if their idea of giving female worgen glowy eyes options already made it in
    Pretty sure it wont. This is blizz .

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Imagine if they made option to fight with your claws as Feral Druid or Rogue. But I guess it's too high expectation.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Imagine if they made option to fight with your claws as Feral Druid or Rogue. But I guess it's too high expectation.
    Just for a model update? Too much. If they add the option to be a monk, It will happen. I mean they already have worgen monk animations so it wouldn't be much work anyway.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    The problem with that its, that worguen claws should be an option independant of "wearing type of weapon" you can activate your "transmog worguen claws", and thats the problem its another system a top of another system,who knows maybe Blizzard its going to do it (its not only Visual Upgrade its animation upgrade) we can only hope

Where the hell is the PTR?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    Where the hell is the PTR?
    this tbh /10char
    Worgen hard, or hardly worgen?

Yeah at this point...

Fuck you Blizz

Quote Originally Posted by Seasz View Post
    Yeah at this point...

Fuck you Blizz
    Its annoying indeed. Tuesday!!! Then nothing happens. 2 days have passed since ptr notes in 1 hour and half

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I think both worgen and goblin will come with customization improvements (such as eye color/glow). Ion mentioned they are working on more customization for all races, and I believe the revamped models will be a nice opportunity to preview it.
    Chris Robinson mentioned it back at Blizzcon 2017, when asked if more character customization options are coming he replied "yes, absolutely."

https://youtu.be/Isvjc8AfxHU?t=1342
    Last edited by Izalla; 2019-07-31 at 05:52 PM.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Chris Robinson mentioned it back at Blizzcon 2017, when asked if more character customization options are coming he replied "yes, absolutely."

Also we were told that female worgens would be able to use the same glowing eyes like males already use. I'd guess the same would go for the males having more normal eyes like females.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    Also we were told that female worgens would be able to use the same glowing eyes like males already use. I'd guess the same would go for the males having more normal eyes like females.
    He talks about more facial features for worgen (especially female) as well around 55:10. I forget which interview he mentioned the glowing eyes but yes, I definitely remember him saying those will be an option.
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    That's not how Blizz works, only what's said in fine print is going to happen. Fully expect two kinds of eyes for girls and only glowing eyes for men.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aha!

Model Updates
    People really want the glowing eye options for female Worgen—any plans to have that customization?

This option is planned, it just wasn’t shown in the presentation.
    They would like to interate models even further. They’re happy the permanent scowl on Worgen Females are gone, but the models still have a chihuahua look, and they want more facial customization options.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=288418/...-customization
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Oh no, they didn't even confirm it.. it's only planned.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post

I know, but I'm eager to see how far they went with these new options. I'll take it as the benchmark of what to expect in the future for other races.
    Whatever...

*pokes blizzard with a stick*

Do something

10+ Year Old Account
    Something must of really fubarred at Blizz HQ.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi