10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Yeah, agreed.

Man. This is why I have a love/hate relationship with this time of the year. I have so much fun reading these leaks, and then get massively disappointed when I don't get all the things the various leaks mention. Ugh.
    I like it and well its also obnoxious but thats due to well a lot of them seek bullshit but thanks to the BFA leak I always have an inkling of "Could this be true?" I do like the time gap but only because of the change and how different that would feel. I doubt thats true though.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Yeah, I like this logo the most out of all of the ones this leak season so far.
    Higher effort than the one on Shadowlands where they just color-shifted Legion's logo.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by benting View Post
    I personally hate the azerite aesthetic. I hope some spec isnt unfortunate to be stuck with that for their spells.
    Is it just me, or does everything have the same "puddle of piss" azerite AoE effect these days?
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

7+ Year Old Account
    oh man, this leak give me a bit of hope, i don't know if i like to have hope

I imagine Dragon isles as a breath of fresh air, like pandaria was, creating plots and having their own unique lore, who can be big and good

i want something waaay distant to the current lore, every time they build up something with old lore as base it comes to be shit, entirely new continent would solve this

about the guy leaking this pretty hard recently, i think this concept was already a thing, and was scrapped so bfa could come first as the "filler expansion"
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2019-07-31 at 08:55 PM.

I like the Awakenings "leak" a lot more than Shadowlands, the name is retarded but the content sounds way more interesting. Being able to level 1-65 entirely in EK/Kalimdor would be fantastic, so would leveling zones being relevant at max level.

Quote Originally Posted by 13last View Post
    Thank you for that, yah i also noticed all overlaps, still a solid leak i kinda like it better then shadowlands to be honest. I can't seem to find the mmo thread on it and all the 4chan threads seem deleted while the others still exist, idk just seems weird although its prob nothing.
    Any particular reason why threads would have been deleted?

"You will be able to transmog slots of gear not individual pieces"
    As if Blizzard would ever give up on a gold sink.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Velaryia View Post
    Any particular reason why threads would have been deleted?
    Well either I'm dumb and cant search for shit, or the OP deleted to make it more legit or blizzard going full deletion mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Someone on Twitter linked me to this album which compiles all the Awakenings stuff so far. Only thing in this album I'm pretty sure about that is fake is the login screen due to the too high build number and missing client type. https://imgur.com/a/SJttHjk
    Is there any reason why there wouldn't be a client type, or the build number could be that high? Not to try to force this to be true. Would client type show in a sandbox?

Quote Originally Posted by 13last View Post
    Well either I'm dumb and cant search for shit, or the OP deleted to make it more legit or blizzard going full deletion mode.
    That's what I'm thinking... Will have to see if this new one gets deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Just because azerite (lore material) keeps on existing and continues being used doesn't necessarily mean that they will keep going with azerite gear. (the actual feature)
    Yeah, I mean I'm not saying it's impossible. It just would be a departure from their past pattern of theming a new class around the new lore of the expansion. It could happen, it just makes it more unlikely in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Is there any reason why there wouldn't be a client type, or the build number could be that high? Not to try to force this to be true.
    Nope, build numbers have been global for all of WoW's history. If this build was from June 20th it would be around 30495. Client type missing could be a thing, but I haven't ever seen that so far. As for your edit, client type would show in a sandbox yeah.

Maybe I'm slow, but I just realized that the MMOC text leak mentions the whole "Stormwind and Orgrimmar get fucked" thing which seems to be in line with Sylvanases plans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I know, but I'm eager to see how far they went with these new options. I'll take it as the benchmark of what to expect in the future for other races.
    Of all the races and their customization options, I look forward to female tauren the most. There is so much to be added: feathers, beads, paint, new hairstyles, hell, new faces.

They are so lacking while having so much potential.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rae888 View Post
    Yeah, I mean I'm not saying it's impossible. It just would be a departure from their past pattern of theming a new class around the new lore of the expansion. It could happen, it just makes it more unlikely in my eyes.
    I've wanted to see Blizzard remove professions for a long time, and make classes out of them, because then you can have Engineering goodies on tap forever.

Imagine having an Artisan class that you want to bring with you to that dungeon because they're the only one who can interact with the special resource seam at the end to give the party a shot at extra gear, but you have to four-man the dungeon because they're terrible in a fight.

As for Tinker specifically, they could play it off as being more generic than Engineering. Imagine if the gnomes got their mechs and tools, goblins got shredders and alchemy, Blood Elves had their spirits sealed inside an Arcane Guardian and used magical reskins of things like a flamethrower, and Lightforged had their Warframes, artillery and the Light.

I've always wanted to play a Wraithlord.

7+ Year Old Account
    i imagine the "roguelike" mechanic, as being able to team up with the enemy faction, it could be interesting.

Still no PTR, huh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

5+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm calling bull on Awakenings. Two new gameplay modes, level squish, two continents revamped, a new zone half the forum is asking for, a new class half the forum is asking for and housing. Oh and the massive talent rework. This is too good to be legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i imagine the "roguelike" mechanic, as being able to team up with the enemy faction, it could be interesting.
    Nope, "roguelike" means "go up against progressingly more difficult enemies, deeper into the dungeons, until you die". And in fact, WoW already has that, kinda, with the Proving Grounds.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Maybe I'm slow, but I just realized that the MMOC text leak mentions the whole "Stormwind and Orgrimmar get fucked" thing which seems to be in line with Sylvanases plans.
    Honestly I have a hard time believing Orgrimmar or Stormwind being attacked, not saying it couldn't happen just feels off. Horde and Alliance just made up. Also I'm like 70% sure 8.2.5 war story is gonna continue with Tyrande "breaking" from the alliance and attacking horde(Ion hinted it in 8.2 interview with this line - [...]Alliance don’t have that same division in their ranks just yet, and there isn’t that same natural point of choice.) Might not happen but im betting on it. From a lore standpoint I like shadowlands "leaked" story much better but from a gameplay Awakenings is so much better.

Either way I think 8.2.5 story is gonna be a good indication where were heading in the future.