Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    - We learn who killed Vol’jin and appointed Sylvanas warchief
    We saw who killed Vol'jin, it was a Felguard.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I am looking forward to how absurd Slybanas' justification for all the madness it, it will create such an epic facepalming shitstorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowseer View Post
    I am looking forward to how absurd Slybanas' justification for all the madness it, it will create such an epic facepalming shitstorm.
    Probably going to be a whole lot of "Dead people cannot be corrupted/do not rebel. Lich king was right/Lich king was not ambitious enough"

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    We saw who killed Vol'jin, it was a Felguard.
    Someone or something blocked his connection to the loa, making him distracted and vulnerable. A fel guard may have done it the final blow, but something very powerful was leading him to his death.
    Whatever...

I think there's a HUGE chance one of the Orc leaders dies to show Sylvanas is capable and to drive in that she's "not Horde". It's a 50/50 on which one though: Saurfang makes sense from a storyline perspective and to show that the story is altered from Mists (the rebel hero dies this time), yet at the same time it makes sense to have Sylvanas kill Thrall to cement that she's never ever going to be Horde again. Also Metzen doesn't have to be a huge character again (Thrall feels like a cameo).

Also, if Thrall dies, the story arc may change for Saurfang (and Baine?) to man up and get over their individual vices (suicide and pacifism specifically) to lead in his stead.

But there's going to be a Dead Orc 100%.

Someone or something blocked his connection to the loa, making him distracted and vulnerable. A fel guard may have done it the final blow, but something very powerful was leading him to his death.
    Is that new lore that's found during Horde questing?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I am putting money dopwn right now on her being either a questline boss or dungeon boss in the next expansion.
    I f*ckinf hope this will never happen. Either make her a real badass raid boss under Nzoths influence or somehow redeem her as a neutral evil.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I f*ckinf hope this will never happen. Either make her a real badass raid boss under Nzoths influence or somehow redeem her as a neutral evil.
    They done the same with other key characters. See Garrosh.

I think making some of the Warlords of Draenor dungeon bosses was a mistake. I wanted them all to be raid bosses.

We know they are capable.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Is that new lore that's found during Horde questing?
    It’s part of the Vol’jin quests in 8.1 where you contact his spirit and tries to find out which entity manipulated him into pointing Sylvanas as his successor.

Vol’jin can’t remember the events well, but he remembers losing his connection to the Loa during the battle.

Lich King and Bwonsamdi both deny any action related to it. Lich King also reveals Vol’jin is not just a spirit now, he’s empowered by another force. Eyir reveals the entity that manipulated Vol’jin is not the same one who brought his spirit back.

The questline ends with Vol’jin saying he will keep watch over Sylvanas.
    Last edited by DeicideUH; 2019-08-07 at 04:01 PM.
    Whatever...

The lack of progress on the Vol'jin front could be pointing towards a Shadowlands tie-in. His story could continue there, for Horde players. I really thought the 8.1 datamined Zuldazar raid from the beta would have some loa (Xibala and Vol'jin?) story in it, but it turned out to just be a city raid/Nighthold 2.0. The Alliance could interact with Varian or something. They were counterparts after all, for a short time. And both dead now. Seems like a grounded starting point for things to branch out from there
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2019-08-07 at 04:04 PM.

I noticed that the fashion event is scheduled for the end of this month, which suggests that we might see either 8.2.5 live this month, or the event pushed back.

EDIT: NVM.
    Last edited by Gurmech; 2019-08-07 at 04:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    I noticed that the fashion event is scheduled for the end of this month, which suggests that we might see either 8.2.5 live this month, or the event pushed back.
    I think mid to late September for 8.2.5 and January for 8.3 are safest bets. Then 8.3.5 with remaining Allied Races during spring and hopefully 9.0 on November (I fear that someone like Brack or that creepy executive guy are pushing releases every August, which could result with repeating 8.0 fiasco).

Can't get connection to Trial of Style, does it always have to bring new sets or sth?

Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    No way 8.2.5 will have less than one month of testing.

Besides, there’s no known updates for Trial of Style, why would it help define the release date of next patch?
    Whatever...

No way 8.2.5 will have less than one month of testing.

Besides, there’s no known updates for Trial of Style, why would it help define the release date of next patch?
    I was about to correct you, but I noticed that the ensembles that were added were class bound and therefore likely not tied to the event. Oops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I think mid to late September for 8.2.5 and January for 8.3 are safest bets. Then 8.3.5 with remaining Allied Races during spring and hopefully 9.0 on November (I fear that someone like Brack or that creepy executive guy are pushing releases every August, which could result with repeating 8.0 fiasco).

Can't get connection to Trial of Style, does it always have to bring new sets or sth?
    Has definitely been at least a few Trial of Style seasons that did not give any new transamog rewards.
    It being pushed back depends entirely on whether a new set for it is datamined, if one isnt found then the event will go as planned, if we get a new set then it is a crapshoot.

Still holding out a desperate hope for the coats and belts used by the NPCs in Kul Tiras to be available one day, Trial of style would be the perfect place for them.

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    The lack of progress on the Vol'jin front could be pointing towards a Shadowlands tie-in. His story could continue there, for Horde players. I really thought the 8.1 datamined Zuldazar raid from the beta would have some loa (Xibala and Vol'jin?) story in it, but it turned out to just be a city raid/Nighthold 2.0. The Alliance could interact with Varian or something. They were counterparts after all, for a short time. And both dead now. Seems like a grounded starting point for things to branch out from there
    I think the Alliance equivalent of Vol'jin is going to be Arthas (dead spirit character who guides them around Shadowlands).

Of course it could be Bwonsamdi instead of Vol'jin.
    Last edited by Nagawithlegs; 2019-08-07 at 05:45 PM.

Really weird thing on PTR with female worgen eyes.
    Sometimes they have different eye colours, sometimes they don't.

Here is my druid without eye colour:

And here with sudden green eye colour:

When the green eye colour was there, there were also other colours and the yellow eye glow worked.

- - - Updated - - -

So they were gone.
    And now they're back.

Here you can see different eye colours:

Last edited by 3vyan; 2019-08-07 at 07:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    IMO being able to customize the color of their eyes should be standard.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

BTW if 8.3 is indeed Nzoth (which I still doubt) the Shadowlands leak has no leverage anymore.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    BTW if 8.3 is indeed Nzoth (which I still doubt) the Shadowlands leak has no leverage anymore.
    Ironically I heard someone say the exact opposite a few days back. That if it isn't Sylvanas Shadowlands is absolutely confirmed.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)