10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizari View Post
    Speaking as an Alliance main, he hasn’t really gotten... any. He’s always kinda just been this ultra good holy boy. He used some shadow magic in MoP, and that implied he’d lean towards being a disc priest, balancing light and dark, but instead he became a literal beacon of holy lawful goodness, and it’s frankly irritating. He needs to develop as an actual character, but that might not actually happen with the current team... but we also don’t know what 8.3 and whatnot will have, so... eh.
    He's always been shown to be a more noble person overall and not to mention he's already been hinted to be a big Holy person. The focus is just on other characters(Anduin is not really used as much but I'm sure he'll pop up in 8.3(If its the dethroning Sylvanas part of the story). I don't think him suddenly using a shadow ability(Thats in a video game and don't take everything so literal) means he will turn bad or being disc.

And for the record he actually has developed, he isn't the pacifist that he used to be. THe fact he put himself on frontlines and fight against the Horde is a pretty big difference.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

5+ Year Old Account
    We might get a new build today as the PTR servers just went down.

Doubt it. might be later in the night or tomorrow.

5+ Year Old Account
    I reckon we'll actually get something this build, whenever it comes.

ptr build no sense, all encrypted

5+ Year Old Account
    Build out; 300 MB's

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Leave Anduin out of this, he doesn't need to die. Saurfang being killed by Tyrande would just escalated the faction war and ppl here don't want that.
    It's so cute how fast you are to defend any Alliance character, specially Anduin.

7+ Year Old Account
    Anything in the build? preferably something that is visible/readable and not encrypted?

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really care about 8.2.5, shit's seeming too minor regardless of what's in there.

I just want to know if they'll hold on til November or before to drop the other shoe.

In other news, Blizzard pounded the archive program in which people could read some file names (like the one where we saw the 120 boost). Basically, they finally managed to counter datamining. Be interesting if that'd be the norm or if they're just doing it for artificial PR.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2019-08-20 at 11:13 PM.

fuck 8.2.5 classic is more interesting

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    fuck 8.2.5 classic is more interesting
    Yeah - it really is at the moment. I hate how much they have encrypted. 90% of the ptr is encrypted. I was thinking they'd give us something this week because we're in the downtime before classic and no new lfr wings or anything, but nah. It's a sad week. Even my weekly chests were sad.
    Last edited by Merryck; 2019-08-20 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Its vague, a raid in Silithus and no info on what we'll face there. Still secretly hoping Blizz uses Sargeras's sword as a raid instance >.>
    Interestingly enough there seems to be a portal symbol in the chamber of the heart

Account wide essences are a given

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Not even worth to call in the brotherhood how weak the leaks are.

Here's my leak for 8.0.
    Still feel proud that I baited a youtuber...
    All you need to bait pyro with is

Sylvanas
    Death
    Void
    Shadowlands

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Interestingly enough there seems to be a portal symbol in the chamber of the heart

Account wide essences are a given

Sylvanas
    Death
    Void
    Shadowlands
    You don't know him enough. You forgot 1: The Titans 2: The Light.

Still think (and hope) a variation of Shadowlands is pretty likely though.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post

Sylvanas
    Death
    Void
    Shadowlands
    You think he'd go for Sylvanas taking over the Death-Void of the Shadowlands?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You think he'd go for Sylvanas taking over the Death-Void of the Shadowlands?
    I mean that's a realistic enough scenario.

You need something completely random for the crapshoot that Blizzard does. Ala Warlords of Draenor, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost all the Classic realm on Full now. I wonder if they're actually ready for this or if they underestimated it. Specially when a minor patch will definitely not pull away that many people from it's staying power. I suppose we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Almost all the Classic realm on Full now. I wonder if they're actually ready for this or if they underestimated it. Specially when a minor patch will definitely not pull away that many people from it's staying power. I suppose we'll see.
    There's a lot of people going Classic for curiosity's sake, and many will stop going there after they tire of it.

The first few days are going to be hell, but things should calm down eventually.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    There's a lot of people going Classic for curiosity's sake, and many will stop going there after they tire of it.

The first few days are going to be hell, but things should calm down eventually.
    And they don't want to overprovide, either. If anything, this shows how many people they expect to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Are they? Because there's no sign of them so far on .2.5 PTR.

My guess is you'll get them in 8.3.5, just like Legendaries on a vendor.

You know - when it literally doesn't matter anymore.
    You have to compare them to something equivalent

Legion leggos were an RNG madhouse

Think more like dungeon attunement or netherlight crucible

Both were made account wide rather quickly and for essences you can argue that the grind for most is short enough it won't matter but I say no shorter than 90 days after 8.2 launch and likely not much longer (it's rank 4 of pearl)

Right now the only essence I don't have at rank 3 that I use is the raid one

Also.... like 90% of the ptr is encrypted

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    And they don't want to overprovide, either. If anything, this shows how many people they expect to stay.
    Yes, it would be a big deal if they released a lot of servers, only for many to get empty a few weeks later.
    Whatever...