I hope the Classic spotlight won't last much longer. I need 8.2.5/8.3 stuff to look forward to too.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    No, i think they just don't care that much about Tyrande to give a good representation of her and her power
    I don't get why did they make that storyline. I know that night elf fans were constantly asking about being more "savage"(yet there is highborne fanbase too) but they could have done this better. For example, they could make a story about slaughtering Shatterspear trolls.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I don't get why did they make that storyline. I know that night elf fans were constantly asking about being more "savage"(yet there is highborne fanbase too) but they could have done this better. For example, they could make a story about slaughtering Shatterspear trolls.
    I mean Tyrande's and Malfurion's questlines in Legion have been sh*t too, Valsharah was a cringy mess. Why should BfA be better? It's just sad what Blizzard does to the Night Elves at this point. Not only the genocide but their representation in the lore / in game is awful.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    I hope the Classic spotlight won't last much longer. I need 8.2.5/8.3 stuff to look forward to too.
    Well there was that leaked official Brazilian WoW FB that showed getting 110 boost if you reach 60 in Classic, so there's already plans to entice people to play Classic (I assume after Classic experiences its large drop off of tourist players).

But yeah really wishing they'd release 8.2.5 stuffs, to me WoW feels most fun when the game itself has a lot to do (which it does) but also that news about what's upcoming is being released almost weekly.

It feels like a super dry spell we're in right now which is strange, and Blizzcon is still pretty much 2 months away

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Well there was that leaked official Brazilian WoW FB that showed getting 110 boost if you reach 60 in Classic, so there's already plans to entice people to play Classic (I assume after Classic experiences its large drop off of tourist players).

But yeah really wishing they'd release 8.2.5 stuffs, to me WoW feels most fun when the game itself has a lot to do (which it does) but also that news about what's upcoming is being released almost weekly.

It feels like a super dry spell we're in right now which is strange, and Blizzcon is still pretty much 2 months away
    I think some of their slowdowns is partly tech related(If the PTR is any evidence)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I mean Tyrande's and Malfurion's questlines in Legion have been sh*t too, Valsharah was a cringy mess. Why should BfA be better? It's just sad what Blizzard does to the Night Elves at this point. Not only the genocide but their representation in the lore / in game is awful.
    You know, blood elves don't have better representation. We have Liadrin shouting "darkness cannot abide within the Light" at Alliance paladins and Lor'themar who works with Jaina for sake of orcish honor.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, blood elves don't have better representation. We have Liadrin shouting "darkness cannot abide within the Light" at Alliance paladins and Lor'themar who works with Jaina for sake of orcish honor.
    Lor'themar has never been friendly with Sylvanas, not since Wrath. He doesn't trust her...at all.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Lor'themar has never been friendly with Sylvanas, not since Wrath. He doesn't trust her...at all.
    Sylvanas saved his people from the Scourge. There is no reason why should he be friendly with Jaina, especially after Mists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post

There are only 50 days left to blizzcon, which is not a lot of time. Its coming up real soon. 8.2.5 should be live in my opinion. It worries me a little that things are so delayed that there is a slight possibility that we won't get an expansion reveal.( I really hope my worrying is for nothing though)

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas saved his people from the Scourge. There is no reason why should he be friendly with Jaina, especially after Mists.
    Yeah and twisted his arm to go fight the Scourge despite being a bit weak after picking up the pieces of their kingdom. Not to mention even almost raised dead Blood Elven soldiers that died during SoO. Yeah no Lor'themar has every reason not to care for Sylvanas.

Warrior-Magi

Jaina isn't a genocidal mass murderer. That's enough of a reason to prefer her over Sylvanas.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GhostPanini View Post
    It worries me a little that things are so delayed that there is a slight possibility that we won't get an expansion reveal.( I really hope my worrying is for nothing though)
    There is no possibility that this is happening. This year's Blizzcon will be the biggest yet with most announcements simply because it must be that. The next expansion will be announced 100%.

The night warrior thing is setup dor future storylines. It’s like the Sylvanas plot in Stormheim: it wasn’t really part of Legion’s plot, but something to be explored later.

I think Tyrande will be the faction leader promoting war in the future...

- - - Updated - - -

Past Sylvanas and the current one are not exactly the same. She herself considers her past self “a fool”.

Lor’themar respects Sylvanas’ sacrifice, but has no reason to trust her now. He knows she’s using people for her own agenda and doing questionable things.

Jaina, even being an enemy, is way more trustworthy and willing to play nice. Lor’themar knows that, without Garrosh, there would be no trouble with Jaina in MoP.
    Last edited by DeicideUH; 2019-09-12 at 03:41 PM.
    Whatever...

How many times in your life have you expected something to happen one way and when it doesn't, you panic? Then come to find out things were just fine.

This is what's going on right now with Retail. Folks are panicked by Classic. Panicked because we don't know more right now.

Everything is going to be fine. Patience dewds.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    The night warrior thing is setup dor future storylines. It’s like the Sylvanas plot in Stormheim: it wasn’t really part of Legion’s plot, but something to be explored later.

I think Tyrande will be the faction leader promoting war in the future...
    I think they will use her to attempt at warchief's life and then pretend to be innocent when Horde counterattacks. But of course Night Warrior wasn't needed for that. My bet is that they want to make Elune villain soon and Tyrande will have to rethink her priorities.

Past Sylvanas and the current one are not exactly the same. She herself considers her past self “a fool”.
    I mean BC Sylvanas.
    Lor’themar respects Sylvanas’ sacrifice, but has no reason to trust her now. He knows she’s using people for her own agenda and doing questionable things.
    She is the warchief. She can do what she wants.
    Jaina, even being an enemy, is way more trustworthy and willing to play nice. Lor’themar knows that, without Garrosh, there would be no trouble with Jaina in MoP.
    There would be. She attacked Garrosh first.

- - - Updated - - -

Jaina isn't a genocidal mass murderer. That's enough of a reason to prefer her over Sylvanas.
    She is genocidal mass murderer.
    There is no possibility that this is happening. This year's Blizzcon will be the biggest yet with most announcements simply because it must be that. The next expansion will be announced 100%.
    If anything, they could announce it alongside 8.4 but I don't think it is the case.

PTR realms just patched up to 8.2.5.31795. No build out yet.

She is genocidal mass murderer.
    No, she is not. Purging Dalaran was one thing, burning down Teldrassil and killing most Night Elves is another dimension of pure evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    PTR realms just patched up to 8.2.5.31795. No build out yet.
    That's twisty...
    Crimea is Ukraine!

No, she is not. Purging Dalaran was one thing, burning down Teldrassil and killing most Night Elves is another dimension of pure evil.
    She almost destroyed Orgrimmar. Later, she tries to convince Varian to kill everyone. Then, she advices Anduin to attack the Horde despite Legion invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean, yeah she wants the Horde destroyed. The Alliance would be safer if the Horde did not exist.
    And Horde would be safer if Alliance wouldn't exist.