Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Uh oh, if there’s gonna be a Sylvanas pet I bet you some people will pick choice names for it.
    Grrglthas
    10chr

Anyone looked around on PTR to check for minor changes in the world?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    I've took a look but found nothing noteworthy.
    Biggest change was removing the faction leaders from the embassies...
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Only noticed some new colors in durotar but i am not sure how it is on live as i mostly play classic atm.

Like durotar is very bright on ptr but i am not sure.

Maybe the war campaign will phase over areas of the world, so the changes are invisible for us in PTR.
    @Marlamin , are there any datamined map files, altered or added, encrypted or not?
    Whatever...

I want Murkgeras. :I

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    I want Murkgeras. :I
    The burning legion are so boring though, what about Murk'zoth? And Yogg-mrrgl

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The burning legion are so boring though, what about Murk'zoth? And Yogg-mrrgl
    The Burning Legion is the best. Hush you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Maybe the war campaign will phase over areas of the world, so the changes are invisible for us in PTR.
    @Marlamin , are there any datamined map files, altered or added, encrypted or not?
    The encrypted map that is encrypted together with the Saurfang stuff is indeed a modified version of Durotar.

More details:

I've been able to map these encrypted files (except for the db2, ignore that) based on the hash of their content being the same as regular Durotar files (colored).

I haven't been able to map other files (greyed out) which is a good indication of the terrain of the rest of the map being from slightly to very different.
    Last edited by Marlamin; 2019-09-15 at 05:11 PM.

@Marlamin
    Good job!
    What else is encrypted?
    Any news with cinematics?

Durotar?

Yeah, this is going to be the end of the faction conflict...

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    @Marlamin
    Good job!
    What else is encrypted?
    Any news with cinematics?
    Nothing about the cinematics other than what I already posted about the ones added last build possibly being the already released Saurfang cinematics.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    The encrypted map that is encrypted together with the Saurfang stuff is indeed a modified version of Durotar.

More details:

I've been able to map these encrypted files (except for the db2, ignore that) based on the hash of their content being the same as regular Durotar files (colored).

https://marlamin.com/u/2019-09-15_19-01-53-5N1F65bW.png

I haven't been able to map other files (greyed out) which is a good indication of the terrain of the rest of the map being from slightly to very different.
    That's seriously awesome!

So, Durotar may be turned into a (open-world) warfront-esque map after all.

I was hoping for something less MoP-like for this finale, however... But I'll take whatever we can get at this point.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    That's seriously awesome!

So, Durotar may be turned into a (open-world) warfront-esque map after all.

I was hoping for something less MoP-like for this finale, however... But I'll take whatever we can get at this point.
    That or it is just a scenario. There are a ton of other files under that key though so a Warfront seems pretty likely.

So the endgame isn't Thunder Bluff it's Orgrimmar. I mean why not, Sylvanas wasn't enough of Garrosh already.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    So the endgame isn't Thunder Bluff it's Orgrimmar. I mean why not, Sylvanas wasn't enough of Garrosh already.
    Or likely that it starts in Thunder Bluff and ends in Orgimmar

If the war campaign is over shouldn't we also be getting the "reward" for staying loyal to Sylvanas in this patch? Just wondering if there's some toy or mount that hints at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    TO me its pretty obvious that Sylvanas will escape from this and not make her last stand there.
    Whatever...

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Stop with this warfront shit, they won't make another one. It's failed feature and they would rather want to test it. Durotar will be used for war campaign finale, unless it's bait from Blizzard to keep us occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoggoth View Post
    If the war campaign is over shouldn't we also be getting the "reward" for staying loyal to Sylvanas in this patch? Just wondering if there's some toy or mount that hints at it.
    I think at this point Sylvanas loyalist deserve at least separate scenario, when they will be on the other side of the fence.

Unless we will have quests from Nathanos "You have to keep disguise and pretend to work with Baine", Baine: "Nathanos head 0/1", Nathanos "Oh wait, I am Nathanos".
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2019-09-15 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Stop with this warfront shit, they won't make another one. It's failed feature and they would rather want to test it. Durotar will be used for war campaign finale, unless it's bait from Blizzard to keep us occupied.
    I said Warfront-esque, no Warfront. ANd I meant the open world phasing that happens in zones with Warfronts, not the instances.
    Whatever...