Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    So that patch just now updates files for these keys:

VT release tonight?
    Is it possible that Key 255 is for the RAF-rewards? It has not been made available yet afterall.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Is it possible that Key 255 is for the RAF-rewards? It has not been made available yet afterall.
    RAF awards are available, just not obtainable. Key is known.

RAF awards are available, just not obtainable. Key is known.
    It seems the mystery deepens.

Could be the usual pre-blizzcon "accidentally" released hint fro the next expansion, similar to the Kul Tiran armor set being found in Legion.
    Would have to confer to people with more expertise on it though.

Guess it becoming available with Encryption key makes it less likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    It seems the mystery deepens.

Could be the usual pre-blizzcon "accidentally" released hint fro the next expansion, similar to the Kul Tiran armor set being found in Legion.
    Would have to confer to people with more expertise on it though.

Guess it becoming available with Encryption key makes it less likely.
    Yeah, nothing special with the RAF awards. BlizzCon key will likely come out shortly after VT is for sale but I highly doubt there's any hints there considering we're getting 2 murlocs (of which one is Sylvanas themed with the other one probably being Anduin themed). Not sure about the cosmetic item/item set thing but I wouldn't bet on it being anything 'relevant'.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    They must do something big for 9.0.
    Classic will help a lot with WoW if 9.0 is amazing, just depruning classes would bring people back, since the subscription is shared, if 9.0 is great the possibilities of 9.0 having massive amounts of players specially at the start is high, I think and part thanks to classic part thanks to 9.0(if it's amazing) it will have quite a lot of players, coming "close" to it's golden days, """"close"""""

Btw, I liked more your Deidara profile pick, but Madara is also gud

Yeah, nothing special with the RAF awards. BlizzCon key will likely come out shortly after VT is for sale but I highly doubt there's any hints there considering we're getting 2 murlocs (of which one is Sylvanas themed with the other one probably being Anduin themed). Not sure about the cosmetic item/item set thing but I wouldn't bet on it being anything 'relevant'.
    My guesses :

>Murloc pets are Diablo AND Warcraft themed, or Azeroth AND N'zoth.
    >One of the model is a charity pet
    >The next expansion's collector edition mount and pet
    >Maybe more cross games bonus, like a mount for wow if you preorder the next Hearthstone expansion ?

Would be nice if we got something today.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account

VT release tonight?

I would not be surprised if they release it today because the new Destiny 2 addon comes out today on steam

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    My guesses :

>Murloc pets are Diablo AND Warcraft themed, or Azeroth AND N'zoth.
    one murloc pet is Sylvanas, and i rly doubt he will be the one

with the recent events, she is not very liked even in the horde,it would be a bad idea just this as reward for wow;

7+ Year Old Account

VT release tonight?
    Murloc Sylvanas and Murloc Anduin. ^^

Tonight is the night!
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Murloc Sylvanas and Murloc Anduin. ^^

Tonight is the night!
    Mur'Zoth, clearly.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

VT release tonight?
    I hope so. We need something to be hyped for...

That second murloc will tell a lot about Blizzcon. If it's a Sylvanas + Anduin combo, then it's about 8.3 rather than 9.0. If it's something else, like Sylvanas + Tyrande, then it's about 9.0.

If 8.3 is indeed being revealed at Blizzcon, then expect a huge patch, almost a mini-expansion, to appease the masses, but I'm sure 9.0 will be revealed as well.

I always felt the last patches of an expansion paled in comparison with the first ones. Legion was the first expansion to have a real lot of content in its final patch. Maybe BfA will end with a big bang. (Pun intended)
    Last edited by DeicideUH; 2019-10-01 at 10:34 AM.
    Whatever...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    We need something to be hyped for...
    like this?
    @Holinka
    So, I'm not going to give anything away, but god damn Blizzcon is going to be hype. The WoW team in general is doing amazing stuff, but I'm extra proud of the work my team has been doing lately. I think players are going to love it.

https://twitter.com/holinka/status/1177686440903360512
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

like this?
    @Holinka
    So, I'm not going to give anything away, but god damn Blizzcon is going to be hype. The WoW team in general is doing amazing stuff, but I'm extra proud of the work my team has been doing lately. I think players are going to love it.

I've seen it, but I need more than the words of a dev. I need to get some solid hints of what is coming.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I've seen it, but I need more than the words of a dev. I need to get some solid hints of what is coming.
    well, 4 weeks til blizzcon. not going to get anything solid, but we will definately know something by then

15+ Year Old Account
    like this?
    @Holinka

That's definitely a hint at the next xpac.
    I guess eventually 8.3 PLUS the next xpac
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    one murloc pet is Sylvanas, and i rly doubt he will be the one

with the recent events, she is not very liked even in the horde,it would be a bad idea just this as reward for wow;
    Didn't knew that, so I guess the murlocs are linked to the current expansion then.

It is a bit odd that we have yet to find any "accidental" hints at the next expansion.
    I suppose the ones in the previous expansion could actually have been coincidental, but i find that unlikely for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    like this?
    @Holinka

Remember that something extra cool for Blizzard can be "meh" for players

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    well, 4 weeks til blizzcon. not going to get anything solid, but we will definately know something by then
    Virtual Ticket rewards may have enough clues for speculation, thought.

There's also some more encrypted content in 8.2.5. Maaaaybe Blizzard can unlock more things before Blizzcon.
    Whatever...