10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Which BfA dungeon thing?
    Shrine of Storms, that area that is on the east side in Stormsong Valley.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by ralilioth View Post
    I think he means its like the shrine of the storm area. like the last part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Shrine of Storms, that area that is on the east side in Stormsong Valley.
    Ah, the octopus temple, yeah I guess it is kinda similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    I wonder who will be the Khadgar/Magni of the next expansion.
    Alleria, Valeera, Wrathion? I haven't done the new Wrathion quests yet, so I don't know how that plays out.
    Wrathion feels just so irrelevant to be in a Khadgar or Magni like position. If it has to do with dragons I could see a comeback of Thrall (sigh). Or maybe a revived Medivh (let him rest, he's gone for good)? I just think Wrathion is overrated.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

So whats everyone predicting of happening now that the vendor build for 8.3 is out?

See it before blizzcon as in a stream reveal or just have it at blizzcon?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Make it fly around Azeroth so you can randomly see old locations on Azeroth. Like for a few minutes you can see Kalimdor...etc etc.
    Would this technically work? Sounds amazing but I'm not sure if it's doable from a technical point of view.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

And I hope they base one of the things there on the old concept model by John Staats based on the well known concept art. <3 that model.
    Which one would that be? The Meganautilus palace?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Which one would that be? The Meganautilus palace?
    Yeah.

Ian (red shirt guy) also mentions it in his expansion concept. Too bad.

Which BfA dungeon thing?
    Like others mentioned, the Shrine of the Storm's area.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Like others mentioned, the Shrine of the Storm's area.
    I'll be happy with one of the other 3 smaller versions too.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    In Durotar you can communicate cross faction and share taps.
    No, you can't. You're confusing the other faction's players with loyalist/non-loyalist Horde players. If you're a non-loyalist, the loyalist players look orange to you, but you still can talk to them, and vice-versa (if you're loyalist and go inside Orgrimmar they see a different version of it that you see, you don't see Sylvanas but they do, for example). The attackable mobs are the same, you can share taps with them and even kill the distrustful citizens inside Org just like the loyalists can.

However, if you're Horde and the other player is Alliance, you do not share taps and can't talk to each other. I tested that with Alliance players, when they tapped the mobs they greyed out to me, and we couldn't understand each other just like normal.

Also there's the angry reactions from npcs inside Org and SW. This "peace" between the factions won't lead anywhere and won't last past 8.2.5, it's just a diversion to cause hype.

If - IF - Blizzard ever allows for cross-faction grouping they'd either create a neutral faction (highly unlikely because they're never, ever in a million years going to let go of the faction war as an easy way to push filler expansions like BfA) or make a "mercenary" system for PVE just like it happens in PVP, where you choose to disguise as the other faction and then you can group with them. That's probably why there's a faction symbol next to our characters in the loading screen, they're probably doing away with the faction-changing for cash system and implementing it so you can do it whenever you want to join a group in the other faction.

That way people who play Alliance can join Horde PVE groups to raid with or - which is much more likely - hire Horde players to push their guilds through Mythic raid content to fill up the Alliance 100 board.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be happy with one of the other 3 smaller versions too.
    The other models are likely just concepts they tried, but didnt work.

It realy looks way to close to what we got with shrine of storms.. seems they used that concept and fleshed it out.
    I mean its a giant octopus why eould that be on the dragon isle?

Quote Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
    This "peace" between the factions won't lead anywhere and won't last past 8.2.5, it's just a diversion to cause hype.
    Sure, that's why Blizzard made an expensive twenty minute film of Saurfang ending the war. So we can get trolled. Uh huh.

Skirmishes will still be canon, Tyrande and Genn will be used as an excuse for war mode PVP to still be canon... but there's no chance the peace will just end when devs had said the consequences of BFA would be huge.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Sure, that's why Blizzard made an expensive twenty minute film of Saurfang ending the war. So we can get trolled. Uh huh.

Skirmishes will still be canon, Tyrande and Genn will be used as an excuse for war mode PVP to still be canon... but there's no chance the peace will just end when devs had said the consequences of BFA would be huge.
    For sure devs left that door open in case they'll want to revisit H/A expac idea in 6+ years.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Anyway, possible candidates for "her third death":

* Sylvanas: Died thrice already, but some people consider that her death by Arthas was actually her "birth" as the "Banshee Queen" and does not count.
    * Alleria: "Died" twice metaphorically, as she herself acknowledges it. The "third death" may also be a metaphor.
    * Azshara: Almost died in the Sundering, then on Nazjatar. Her true final demise may be the "Third Death".
    * Helya: Died twice, once when Odyn turned her into a val'kyr, then when Odyn sent adventurers to kill her in Helheim. She's been growing in power in the background since, and may be the entity behind Sylvanas' actions.
    Isn't Azeroth on the table as well, if we are considering metaphorical/not-quite-actually-death deaths? Though, depend on who you ask/what you count, she has potentially already had three or four.

The Sundering and The Cataclysm are two that stand out as big named "deaths". But you also have the formation of Well of Eternity from Y'shaarj being ripped out, creating a giant well of Azeroth's blood, and you have the stabbing of Azeroth from Sargeras(though this is ongoing).

I'd personally say we could throw out the Well, as that was pretty centralized and not widespread destruction/death? So then we'd have The Sundering, The Cataclysm, and the third death could happen soon, as we are currently trying to prevent her death using the Heart of Azeroth to heal her. Maybe we don't heal her, and she dies a third and very final time, thus unleashing Death/Void/Black Empire/Shadowlands/whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post

Beyond that, several skirmishes are not really canon anyways, so i fail to see why they should be considered untouchable at this point.

I mean, does the Horde and Alliance being in a peace/ceasefire ruin your experience of Ashran? Or Isle of conquest?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    For sure devs left that door open in case they'll want to revisit H/A expac idea in 6+ years.
    A/H war will happen again in the future, it’s inevitable. But the status quo for now is peace.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Isn't Azeroth on the table as well, if we are considering metaphorical/not-quite-actually-death deaths? Though, depend on who you ask/what you count, she has potentially already had three or four.

The Sundering and The Cataclysm are two that stand out as big named "deaths". But you also have the formation of Well of Eternity from Y'shaarj being ripped out, creating a giant well of Azeroth's blood, and you have the stabbing of Azeroth from Sargeras(though this is ongoing).

I'd personally say we could throw out the Well, as that was pretty centralized and not widespread destruction/death? So then we'd have The Sundering, The Cataclysm, and the third death could happen soon, as we are currently trying to prevent her death using the Heart of Azeroth to heal her. Maybe we don't heal her, and she dies a third and very final time, thus unleashing Death/Void/Black Empire/Shadowlands/whatever.
    I rule out Azeroth because her death would mean defeat for the Old Gods. Their whole purpose is to turn the world soul into a Void Titan that will open the way to the Void Lords.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post

I rule out Azeroth because her death would mean defeat for the Old Gods. Their whole purpose is to turn the world soul into a Void Titan that will open the way to the Void Lords.
    Maybe that is her final death though. Where she, the pure titan soul, no longer exists as she should, and is instead the corrupted Void Titan. We already know the Void is working to corrupt and infest her from the Magni quest line. It's not a far leap!

10+ Year Old Account
    At this point I would think Yogg,'Cthun and N'zoth like Azerite popping up everywhere but do not like that Gorribal is stabbing into Silithus to hurt Azeroth. They like the Azerite part as it has great power in it. It would be very likely that when the wound is healed that would be in the Old God's favor, hell maybe they might indirectly point us in the right direction on how to heal it.

Maybe that is her final death though. Where she, the pure titan soul, no longer exists as she should, and is instead the corrupted Void Titan. We already know the Void is working to corrupt and infest her from the Magni quest line. It's not a far leap!

That would be gameover though. There would be nothing to stop her corrupted self from overwhelming the universe.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2019-10-03 at 03:33 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    Xal'atah already told us which Azeroth's three deaths were. Sundering, Scourge, Cata.
    This had me confused, so had to look it up. I had forgotten about this quote, though you have it partially wrong. "The Cataclysm, the Sundering, the Scouring" in which I am assuming the scouring was the reorigination of Azeroth long long ago? Or when Y'shaarj was scoured from the planet.

So yeah, Azeroth likely off the table. I'm not sold on Sylvanas though.

Speaking of dragons, when are we getting that void dragon??