Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    "5" old gods dead was something to light their master's way
    Except at that point in time, there aren't 5. That doesn't happen until later at the earliest.

And the "master" in question here is most likely N'zoth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    So basically everyone gets a love interest? Shaw, Lor'themar, Wrathion, Ra-den.
    Next expansion releases valentines day confirmed!
    i would say that is the Golden effect

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Except at that point in time, there aren't 5. That doesn't happen until later at the earliest.

And the "master" in question here is most likely N'zoth.
    apparently there was a 5 absorbed by the others, and he could be talking in the near future already counting n'zoth dead.

if not, what are those 5 touches? the pillars? don't sounds cool

apparently there was a 5 absorbed by the others, and he could be talking in the near future already counting n'zoth dead.

if not, what are those 5 touches? the pillars? don't sounds cool
    I don't see how "now darkened" could possibly be interpreted as "in the near future".

just point out that "awakening leak" seems pretty accurate, orgrimmar and stormwind attacked ( by old god forces) it was something many didn't tough it would be, directly nyaotha and n'zoth as raid boss.
    that was the last one, the "raw" awakening leaks are coming since march with the same plot and some things are spot on, like 8.3 not being faction war, but something "else we didn't expect" and how it will lead to a world revamp

and being blizzard i could see then using that image as placeholder.
    That is 100% the opposite of what the march "leak" said:
    Quote Originally Posted by oneuse View Post
    First things first, 8.3 won't be about old gods or the shadowlands. I will be all about what will be know as the great "battle for azeroth", a big conflict between both factions resulting in a completely ruined Azeroth. Both Orgrimmar and Stormwind will be heavily bombarded, few quite important characters will die and so on.
    Last edited by Hitei; 2019-10-08 at 02:54 AM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    That is 100% the opposite of what the march "leak" said:
    Stiilllll busted.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    That is 100% the opposite of what the march leak said:
    the big conflict did result in azeroth ruined point

then he talk about orgrimmar and stormwind bombarded, i for one think few things got changed along the way, but the general idea is the same.

8.3 is not about shadowlands too, so, i still give the leak the benefit of doubt until blizzcon, i inclined to either shadowlands or dragon isles.

Stood in the Fire Grand Phoenix's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    hummina hummina hummina

Liadrin's gonna freak!
    I'm not much of a shipper, but if Blizzard really wants to solidify the blood elf/nightborne alliance they could always make Thalyssra/Lor'themar/Liadrin happen by pulling the political marriage card

But I think Lor'themar and Thalyssra are just going to be friends...unless Liadrin doesn't mind sharing lmao

It seems very likely now that xal'atath was in fact a fifth old god sealed within the blade. Apparently azshara wanted the dagger to kill/imprison n'zoth which isn't possible with a normal weapon.

the big conflict did result in azeroth ruined point

then he talk about orgrimmar and stormwind bombarded, i for one think few things got changed along the way, but the general idea is the same.

8.3 is not about shadowlands too, so, i still give the leak the benefit of doubt until blizzcon, i inclined to either shadowlands or dragon isles.
    He flat out said 8.3 wasn't about old gods, my guy. This isn't a few things getting changed, it is the entire storyline.

Azeroth is perfectly fine. In fact the only lasting change in 8.3 is that the Vale of Eternal Sorrows is HEALED. 8.3 literally made the world less ruined than it was before 8.3.

"There are no old gods, the Horde and Alliance have a massive war and both capitals are destroyed and the world is ruined"
    is not the same general idea as
    "N'zoth is phasing the plane of Ny'alotha into reality creating visions of a future where the Black Empire wins, while old god forces assault Uldum and the Vale of Eternal Blossoms."

Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    It seems very likely now that xal'atath was in fact a fifth old god sealed within the blade. Apparently azshara wanted the dagger to kill/imprison n'zoth which isn't possible with a normal weapon.
    The only way Nzoth getting sucked into the blade will make any sense without seeming completely stupid is if they confirm that Xal'atath is a whole old god as well. They need to establish the power levels of that stupid knife ASAP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reading through more broadcast text, sounds like something involving the Forge of Origination is happening. Ra-den, MOTHER, Brann, and Magni all have broadcast text about it.

Question is, is it for N'Zoth, or the Sword?

7+ Year Old Account
    He flat out said 8.3 wasn't about old gods, my guy. This isn't a few things getting changed, it is the entire storyline.
    it wasn't about old gods, its about one old god, you can look this way

like i i said, i can see they changing the storyline and ditching the faction midway seeing how it flopped. but thats just me.

That earlier post was correct: of all the free and available dialog in the 8.3 PTR, Darion Morgraine and an Icecrown map are encrypted.

https://twitter.com/Marlamin/status/1181347172777902080

it wasn't about old gods, its about one old god, you can look this way.
    Stop this.

The only way Nzoth getting sucked into the blade will make any sense without seeming completely stupid is if they confirm that Xal'atath is a whole old god as well. They need to establish the power levels of that stupid knife ASAP.
    Yeah its kinda confusing and thats why its probably not the way i think it is.
    N'zoth has to play 6d ches for it to make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Reading through more broadcast text, sounds like something involving the Forge of Origination is happening. Ra-den, MOTHER, Brann, and Magni all have broadcast text about it.

MOTHER: Old God containment compromised. Immediate reorigination advised.
    Brann Bronzebeard: I know, but if we don't properly calibrate the Forge, we won't just be gettin' rid o' N'Zoth--we'll be erasin' the whole world along with him!
    MOTHER: Inaccurate statement. Reorigination sequence preserves structural integrity of world unit Azeroth.
    Brann Bronzebeard: Aye, the planet itself would survive, but a world is more than just mountains and rivers. It's made up of all o' the people who call it home.
    MOTHER: Error. Input not recognized.
    Brann Bronzebeard: I was afraid ye might say somethin' like that...
    They plan to use it on n'zoth. But i don't know when this takes place. Ra-den has some dialogue with mother and seems very sane. But we fight him corrupted in the raid. Also from the encounter journal it seems like he only manifests during the last phase of the bossfight in our plane of existance.

7+ Year Old Account
    That earlier post was correct: of all the free and available dialog in the 8.3 PTR, Darion Morgraine and an Icecrown map are encrypted.

https://twitter.com/Marlamin/status/1181347172777902080
    then if its encrypted is prob something to do with 9.0

Darion, Deth Knights, Lich king, Sylvanus, then 9.0 looks a lot like shadowlands

- - - Updated - - -

Stop this.
    you do you man

10+ Year Old Account
    then if its encrypted is prob something to do with 9.0

Darion, Deth Knights, Lich king, Sylvanus, then 9.0 looks a lot like shadowlands

- - - Updated - - -

you do you man
    Or something for later in the patch events.

Or entirely irrelevant. They encrypted a random alpaca mount once.

7+ Year Old Account
    Or something for later in the patch events.
    maybe, but its something to base on

Or entirely irrelevant. They encrypted a random alpaca mount once.
    who end up being the recruit friend thing, but Darion talk should be more relevant, being who he is, where he is and who he serve.

N'zoth.

From Wrathion's journal in the 8.2.5 quest on live:

Few mysteries intrigue me more than the lost knowledge and technology left behind by the titans. The zeal with which I pursued their secrets in the past may have bordered on excess, but the quest in and of itself is one that must be continued. I know for certain that the Forge of Origination is the key to dealing the Old Gods their ultimate defeat, though I have not yet been able to discern the exact manner in which it is meant to be used.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    So only chest, shoulders, helmet and belt are visible on Mechagnomes, leading to stuff like this.

Dunno how to feel about it.

thats a way to ADD Naga as playable race. so pls Relax
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.