Yeah... N'zoth... woooop....

It seems to me like 8.3 is BfA's last patch...

The Shadowlands preorder bonus is in it, and there is nothing pointing to more content beyond it before 9.0...
    Last edited by DeicideUH; 2019-11-02 at 11:20 AM.
    Whatever...

So according to Taliesin th Deep Dive panel will have 8.3 surprise as well.
    Just the new DK's and Bolvar coming out of the ice, or could we get a final surprise batch of Allied Races?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    It seems to me like 8.3 is BfA's last patch...

The Shadowlands preorder bonus is in it, and there is nothing pointing to more content beyond it before 9.0...
    Here we go again...

Why would anything in pre-order point for any BfA patch? 8.3.5 is as likely as it was before Blizzcon.

According to Tali and Evi, there will be an 8.3.5, and Blizzard will actually discuss it in the Deep Dive panel today. Additionally, Tali hinted that there is more information about 8.3 to be told at this panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    According to Tali and Evi, there will be an 8.3.5, and Blizzard will actually discuss it in the Deep Dive panel today. Additionally, Tali hinted that there is more information about 8.3 to be told at this panel.
    Ah, that's good to know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Here we go again...

Why would anything in pre-order point for any BfA patch? 8.3.5 is as likely as it was before Blizzcon.
    There was just nothing left for 8.3.5 that we knew about. And 8.3 already had preorder bonuses and is coming out very late compared to Legion, so I assumed.

But if they say there's a 8.3.5, then it's a different matter.

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: Deep dive panel ended and there was no talk of 8.3.5.

I'm back to doubting there will be one. There's no known feature to be expected from it at this time.
    Whatever...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    Or not ......

I think Taliesin and Evitel said there's more about 8.3 in their panel, which is the Q&A, not the deep dive. They said they'd know, because they know the questions they are going to ask.

The thing with these long threads is its hard to find the point without alot of wasted energy.

15+ Year Old Account
    So, was there announcement on the date of 8.3? The q & a got boring so I turned it off lol
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Or not ......
    Yeah pretty disappointing tbh

So does this mean we won't be getting 8.3 any time soon? or will they announce something soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Arthzull View Post
    So does this mean we won't be getting 8.3 any time soon? or will they announce something soon?
    8.3 will likely get a release date either before, during, or just after the 15th anniversary. Blizzcon just ended, my guy. Chill. D:

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    8.3 will likely get a release date either before, during, or just after the 15th anniversary. Blizzcon just ended, my guy. Chill. D:
    When do we see the aniversary-event again?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Imo 8.3 will launch 10-11 December and season 4 (Normal/Heroic raid, PVP season, M+ season) 21-22 of January.

Quote Originally Posted by Rootsbum View Post
    When do we see the aniversary-event again?
    5th November. And WoTLK timewalking starts 13th November. So if you want level 110-120 VERY quickly, time is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Imo 8.3 will launch 10-11 December and season 4 (Normal/Heroic raid, PVP season, M+ season) 21-22 of January.

5th November. And WoTLK timewalking starts 13th November. So if you want level 110-120 VERY quickly, time is now.
    Thanks alot. Got nothing left to level, but I do got a vulpera DK I want to danke with ������
    Did they btw mention anything about the new starting-zone being aviable from 8.3? Im so curious about the new DK area for AR

Thanks alot. Got nothing left to level, but I do got a vulpera DK I want to danke with ������
    Did they btw mention anything about the new starting-zone being aviable from 8.3? Im so curious about the new DK area for AR
    Quoted from the WoWhead:

Base Edition: ($39.99) Includes a pre-purchase* of World of Warcraft®: Shadowlands™ and early access to Death Knights for Allied Races and Pandaren starting with the Visions of N’Zoth content update.
    Heroic Edition ($59.99): Includes everything in the Base Edition, plus instant access to a Level 120 Character Boost and the Ensorcelled Everwyrm flying mount. The flying mount grants a quest for the Vestments of the Eternal Traveler transmog set.
    Epic Edition ($79.99): Includes everything in the Heroic Edition, plus 30 days of game time, the Anima Wyrmling pet, an otherworldly Eternal Traveler’s effect for your Hearthstone, and Illusion: Wraithchill, a cosmetic effect for your weapon. As with other Illusions, Wraithchill cannot be applied to certain weapon types.

I'm not sure, but surely this must mean that yes, the new starting will be made available...?

Yes, the starting experience will be available, but don’t expect much. It’s like an allied race starting area: there’s an intro, some talking, and you are sent out to the world.
    Last edited by DeicideUH; 2019-11-03 at 10:37 PM.
    Whatever...

With confirmation the anniversary event is running 'til January, I suspect 8.3 won't launch until the event ends. (So as to avoid the inevitable breaking of things a new patch brings.)

Quote Originally Posted by TaliaKirana View Post
    With confirmation the anniversary event is running 'til January, I suspect 8.3 won't launch until the event ends. (So as to avoid the inevitable breaking of things a new patch brings.)
    I don’t think one thing affects the other. But December is still unlikely due to Holidays. Patch would need to come out Dec 10th at most to avoid problems during the holidays, and that’s very early.
    Whatever...