7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    I actually laughed at this.

Then the horrible memories came back...
    Terrible memories of burnt food and wasted mats in Legion...
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

The question is if we'll get 8.3.5 patch.

P.S. where is 9.1 speculation thread? :P

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post

It'll be made once they merge the Shadowlands forum back into General.

Anyway real reason I'm here. What the actual hell are those eye changes? I seriously hope that's a bug or their new eye glow feature is NYI. Because the way it looks now is just plain bad. That's just no glow.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Anyway real reason I'm here. What the actual hell are those eye changes? I seriously hope that's a bug or their new eye glow feature is NYI. Because the way it looks now is just plain bad. That's just no glow.
    According to the blue post, the "initial steps" to a new glow system with further coming. You know, the one that is linked right below the image on the news for both MMOC and WoWHead.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We expect to update brightly-glowing eyes further in future builds of the Visions of N’Zoth PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post

I suppose they could easily change their minds at this point, but Taliesin was told there would be an 8.3.5 patch at Blizzcon by the devs. However, they were supposed to talk about some details in that patch in the deep dive panel (according to Taliesin), and they did not. So, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    I suppose they could easily change their minds at this point, but Taliesin was told there would be an 8.3.5 patch at Blizzcon by the devs. However, they were supposed to talk about some details in that patch in the deep dive panel (according to Taliesin), and they did not. So, who knows.
    I'm still hoping for a final batch of Allied Races to mirror Undead and Worgen. Or at least a confirmation for undead paladins. I'm going to be annoyed if they built up the Calia storyline for two years and nothing will come of it for another two.

Since we're getting Vulpera/Mechagnomes in 8.3 already, say, not a .5 patch, I'm fairly certain there's another round in 8.3.5
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

has anyone seen it said anywhere, or asked at blizzcon or whatever, what the status of nazjatar is now that we've left there? did the water collapse back on it or what?

thalyssra and jaina had control of the tidestone. idk about jaina, but i'd imagine thalyssra would very much want the water held back so old magic stuff could be studied, reliving old memories, and what-have-you.

and i mean, letting all that water collapse would probably not be good for the ankoan and keflin. breathe underwater or not, that's a dangerous amount of water to get hit by.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    has anyone seen it said anywhere, or asked at blizzcon or whatever, what the status of nazjatar is now that we've left there? did the water collapse back on it or what?

thalyssra and jaina had control of the tidestone. idk about jaina, but i'd imagine thalyssra would very much want the water held back so old magic stuff could be studied, reliving old memories, and what-have-you.

and i mean, letting all that water collapse would probably not be good for the ankoan and keflin. breathe underwater or not, that's a dangerous amount of water to get hit by.
    Lore wise it probably (slowly) collapsed back. Game play wise, it will always be opened.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    I'm still hoping for a final batch of Allied Races to mirror Undead and Worgen. Or at least a confirmation for undead paladins. I'm going to be annoyed if they built up the Calia storyline for two years and nothing will come of it for another two.
    I wonder why they updated Uther's tomb back at the beginning of BFA too. A lot of speculation was about that being tied to Calia's return.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    I wonder why they updated Uther's tomb back at the beginning of BFA too. A lot of speculation was about that being tied to Calia's return.
    Well, we do meet Uther in Bastion, sooo...

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Well, we do meet Uther in Bastion, sooo...
    Yeah, I half wondered if his tomb will play a part in SL after hearing that

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Some people have wonder how 8.3 is launching in January when it have stuff like Santa Pepe (and probably 2019 presents). But today they implemented community/guild finder from 8.3 PTR (which is bigger stuff than some toy/pet), so I guess they will add holiday stuff same way during 8.2.5.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Some people have wonder how 8.3 is launching in January when it have stuff like Santa Pepe (and probably 2019 presents). But today they implemented community/guild finder from 8.3 PTR (which is bigger stuff than some toy/pet), so I guess they will add holiday stuff same way during 8.2.5.
    Yeah, with today's tech, they can easily add small stuff like the Santa Pepe or even medium-sized features like the finder without a real patch.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

7+ Year Old Account
    So like, 8.3 raid azerite pieces will have "best" trait on each of them for each spec.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=296704/...-azerite-armor

I am the only one who is not exciting for 8.3 after 8.2.5? There are lots of cool things in patch but I feel like they dont matter at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Onvious View Post
    I am the only one who is not exciting for 8.3 after 8.2.5? There are lots of cool things in patch but I feel like they dont matter at all.
    I think it's because they basically invalidated N'Zoth this expansion with the announcement of Shadowlands and introducing the new villain (The Jailer). Also, 8.3 as a patch looks rather lackluster compared to previous expansion final major patches. 7.3 gave us Argus. 8.3 gives us reskins of certain areas of the world that we have seen many times.

I can't believe we're not getting a new continent (or decent sized section of new terrain) for 8.3. I'd consider giving it a pass if 9.0 didn't look so early in development.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Since we're getting Vulpera/Mechagnomes in 8.3 already, say, not a .5 patch, I'm fairly certain there's another round in 8.3.5
    It's possible. Definitely feels like another last set for BfA is needed.

But considering the gaps between each set of allied races(8.0, 8.1.5, 8.3), it's also possible we won't get any in 8.3.5.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm fine with 8.3 as it is I wanted a new zone but I already said that several times. Also how is this any different fromt he time we still did ICC knowing Deathwing was on the horizon.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I think first time in history last patch is that late after reveal. Sure, sometimes last raid was around the corner, but never so huge chunk of content almost 3 months after Blizzcon.

What Blizzard needs to do in the future, is making climax of expansion during "3rd season" raid (also, I think that raids should launch in small X.X.5 patches like in Legion).

X.3 and season 4 would be something like 8.3 - no new zone, but new content in older world, at least 8 bosses raid tier (+ new dungeon, imo every season should come with 1 new 4 boss dungeon). But storywise it would be filler - we come back to Azeroth and some mid-tier villain tries to do something nasty. It sounds awful, but N'zoth already feels that way.