Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    That could be cool tbh.

Idk if anyone has seen the leak, but apparently Zuldazar is a neutral faction raid aka the helya raid. Maybe Azshara attacks it and both factions go to fight her? She escapes in the raid and 8.1.5 or 8.2 is her raid?
    Where's the Zuldazar raid info from though?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Where's the Zuldazar raid info from though?
    Let me try to find it.

Found it. Its long. Most likely not true, but I like a lot of whats said.

https://imgur.com/a/we9I204#RJXtOLD

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    hi

/10char

Let me try to find it.

Found it. Its long. Most likely not true, but I like a lot of whats said.

https://imgur.com/a/we9I204#RJXtOLD
    Ah the "leak".

Even though a raid to fill the gap between Uldir and T22 main raid isn't quite unlikely.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

https://www.wowhead.com/news=284001/...-zuldazar-raid

8.1 Zuldazar raid has been leaked for a while, the leak is just piggybacking off that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    hi

/10char
    You are trying too hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=284001/...-zuldazar-raid

8.1 Zuldazar raid has been leaked for a while, the leak is just piggybacking off that.
    We will know by 8.2/3 if the leak has any merit.

Also "Troll shapeshifters" instead of Mok'nathal makes me laugh. I'm sure Blizzard is spending so much money on the Kul Tiran animations and rigging to NOT reuse them.

Everything you currently love is nerfed.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    You are trying too hard.

- - - Updated - - -

We will know by 8.2/3 if the leak has any merit.
    Trying to see if I can get an infraction too, lmfao

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Also "Troll shapeshifters" instead of Mok'nathal makes me laugh. I'm sure Blizzard is spending so much money on the Kul Tiran animations and rigging to NOT reuse them.
    Could be grains of truth mixed with a bag of lies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Trying to see if I can get an infraction too, lmfao
    Idk I bet most mods will be too busy with BFA themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know what is in the bags after you hit exalted? I remember them saying no mounts this time.

8.1 will be shown at gamescom.

That is all there is to know.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know what is in the bags after you hit exalted? I remember them saying no mounts this time.
    I guess big chunk of AP and resources, maybe some gear at best. You know, something that will be always handy but you'll never actively farm for it.

But knowing this community people will bitch so hard that Blizz will reintroduce paragon mounts at some point (let's hope it won't happen, especially that table mission that saved so many people in Legion don't give token anymore, but apply rep directly into your char).

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    8.1 will be shown at gamescom.

That is all there is to know.
    Yeah, this is most logical thing to do for Blizz. I saw some people thinking that 8.1 will be shown on Blizzcon, but it's waaay to late, most likely 8.1 will be even on live servers by then.

We can be 99% sure about Azshara warbringer, mostly sure about 8.1 trailer with features and hopely we will hear some more info. I'm really interested about narrative content, I wonder if Azshara will be just Alliance threat (similar like lorewise Uldir is probably Horde effort) or something more tied to main plot.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2018-08-19 at 05:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I guess big chunk of AP and resources, maybe some gear at best. You know, something that will be always handy but you'll never actively farm for it.

But knowing this community people will bitch so hard that Blizz will reintroduce paragon mounts at some point (let's hope it won't happen, especially that table mission that saved so many people in Legion don't give token anymore, but apply rep directly into your char).

Yeah, this is most logical thing to do for Blizz. I saw some people thinking that 8.1 will be shown on Blizzcon, but it's waaay to late, most likely 8.1 will be even on live servers by then.

We can be 99% sure about Azshara warbringer, mostly sure about 8.1 trailer with features and hopely we will hear some more info. I'm really interested about narrative content, I wonder if Azshara will be just Alliance threat (similar like lorewise Uldir is probably Horde effort) or something more tied to main plot.
    dude....

https://twitter.com/Warcraft/status/1030469321980620800

Unfucking of Shadow, that's all I care about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude what?

Dude what?
    From August 21-25 we'll be at #gamescom2018 to share the latest news about #BattleforAzeroth!

Took a good look through the "leaks" in that 4chan thread on an archive; all the claims look really fake, and I suppose we'll see them debunked at Gamescom and Blizzcon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazdros View Post
    Took a good look through the "leaks" in that 4chan thread on an archive; all the claims look really fake, and I suppose we'll see them debunked at Gamescom and Blizzcon.
    I kind of created this thread to take over for the beta thread. Ill miss talking to all of those people for the next 8-14 months. Maybe I should have just named it BFA's future patch speculation or something. I just want everyone to come back. =/

- - - Updated - - -

From August 21-25 we'll be at #gamescom2018 to share the latest news about #BattleforAzeroth!
    I know when it is etc, I was just confused as to why you linked it in that manner? Seemed like you thought someone was dumb/wrong etc.

I predict a mega dungeon again similar to kara. This time it might be Ahn qiraj, to further re inforce that the qiraji are affected by the azerite. Some extra outdoor content in Silithus.

A small raid having to maybe do with zuldazar, where the city is being taken back from Bwonsamdi. Maybe Voljin tales his place as the Loa of death. Zanda trolls and kul tiran allied races, a new warfront, and finally azshara raid in 8.1.5.