Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    Or other issues... although it would be really weird and bad if this has been delayed like the Overwatch PTR that was originally planned for Wednesday.
    Patch 8.1 is very important so any delay should have been communicated by now. If not that implies something else is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Patch 8.1 is very important so any delay should have been communicated by now. If not that implies something else is going on.
    They didn't mention the Overwatch delay until last evening, a day after the planned video/PTR update, but mentioned it was due to issues they were still working on.

Then again, they also didn't give a set date like they did for this. If there is any delay, I would say expect the news to come late as they will likely be working on resolving the issue as much as possible.

At what time do they usually launch PTR? Just to know if I should expect datamined stuff in the late evening or tomorrow morning, EU time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Lmao, delaying a PTR is not that big of a deal. Blizzard already clarified that they **THINK** the PTR will be up this week. The potential for it not being up has already been communicated, and even if it wasn't, Blizzard doesn't need to give you shit for this. It'll be up when it's up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    At what time do they usually launch PTR? Just to know if I should expect datamined stuff in the late evening or tomorrow morning, EU time.
    Its only 7 AM in irvine, you got few hours.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by trm90 View Post
    What time is the PTR set to come up?
    I'd be surprised if before 8 am PT.

I read somewhere that an OW developer update was delayed because they had problems pushing their PTR patch. Maybe the same goes for the WoW PTR?

Blizzard, after telling the shamans that they would get a rework on patch 8.1 and to wait for months until then, finally releases the rework that is a actually a disguised nerf to the only damage ability that elemental shamans can use while moving, Earth Shock. They officially cover it up by saying that they just want the damage will remain the same despite the fact that they're transfering the damage to an ability than elem struggle using because of the extreme emphasis on movement. Blizzard did some changes and is happy with it, while Elemental shamans are still dying at the bottom of the charts.

And I wish that was only speculation...

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Its only 7 AM in irvine, you got few hours.
    I'm so exciteeeeeed!

If it goes live, I think we also will get a glimpse on the BlizzCon in-game goodie for WoW :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    God please, no.

Level cap questing is awful. Having to do an entire zone of level capped questing is far worse.

If they want to add it for people that actually enjoy that crap, fine. Don't make it a requirement to unlock a dungeon or to unlock flying or anything. Just don't make it a requirement. Let people who want to do it "for fun" do it.

(Hint: They won't, because they know a very small minority of players actually enjoys that sort of content) So they'll tie some requirement to it forcing people to sink time into an unenjoyable experience.
    Prove that the minority liked Suramar.
    Hi

Why am I always on a bike when the patch hits?!

14gb patc h on ptr

- - - Updated - - -

yup its 8.1

10+ Year Old Account
    PTR is updating but no datamining from either sites yet?

wat

I absolutely LOVE those evenings with new PTR patches :-D For so many years now. Let's see what we'll get! Again shoutout for all you dataminers, thanks for your work.

Saw this on towels stream, apparently the login screen LUA is broken, you get errors even before you log in, not sure if it's preventing login's, but if it is we might need another patch before it's actually playable.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    PTR is updating but no datamining from either sites yet?

wat
    Some changes, working on them!

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    LET IT BEGIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Please tell me you have some Shadow Priest changes to share with us!

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Please tell me you have some Shadow Priest changes to share with us!
    No, as in file format changes that we have to work through first