Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    Frog mounts are Horde only. Yay.
    No hint of the bee mount being added.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post

Droped by mekkatorke... a Gallywix version of his mech.

We'll never get more Gnome themed mecha mounts, only goblin since Wotlk
    Yeah, it's kinda bullshit. Every mech mount so far introduced in the expansion is goblin-themed. Down to a damn Goblin version of Mimiron's head.

Now Mekkatorque can't even drop his own mech but drops some ugly totally unrelated goblin mech?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    You don't know that she didn't, and it doesn't matter what she said, her parents are "RESPONSIBLE" for her, and as "RESPONSIBLE" parents they protected their child, fuck the little boy or your feelings.
    *:・゚SOCIAL JUSTICE゚・:*

Really hope that Anduin marries Taelia and the Wrynn Line doesn't die out from him being stupid like his dad...

- - - Updated - - -

Look into this detail too on Lor'themar Theron...
    For the Horde!

04: Free the Ensnared - Name changed from "04: Necessity Frees Invention" to "04: Free the Ensnared". Free the apothecary. Save Master Apothecary Faranell and Deathstalker Commander Belmont from the Druids of the Branch.
    Have a nice day. It's always nice to see our boys in the blue doing everything they can to save Horde lives. Thanks Tyrande. That vengeance thing you're doing is great. Why don't you just vengeance up the whole Horde? It might tickle.

Merely a Setback Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Nice his eye didn't magically get better.
    The League of "Can We Please Stop Trying to Fire Everyone and Roll Back to 7.3"
    "Oh, who does my hair? You might have heard of my stylist. It's called the Void!"
    "No matter how much you plead I will not sprout tentacles or turn into a giant eyeball. Well, I might. But not because you asked!"

https://ptr.wowhead.com/item=165596/...07#modelviewer

Rastakhan will drop his sword. Pretty nifty, imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    You don't know that she didn't, and it doesn't matter what she said, her parents are "RESPONSIBLE" for her, and as "RESPONSIBLE" parents they protected their child, fuck the little boy or your feelings.
    *:・゚SOCIAL JUSTICE゚・:*

Brewmaster
    It really is amazing how high rez and detailed Lor'themar is. Tyrande is going to be added in the same patch, and she looks really, really low rez in comparison, particularly her face. As if it wasn't enought that she was shafted in her storyline : / Her face looks low rez, her braids do was well, and they connect akwardly to the back. I do like her armor and overall look though.