Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Didn't Az get a blues attention before?
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyoftheforest View Post
    MM hunters are just more civil. Just compare it with how BM hunters make countless topics to complain and rage when the spec is 'underperforming'. MM is currently trash tier and the ones who stick with MM are still staying calm. Anyway, not trying to provoke here, just observing what I see.
    Or the BM hunters dont troll MM hunter when they are on the bottom. The fact the the community is split by spec is what is pathetic.

The class is shit. All three specs are shit. It has been down hill since MoP. ^&*^)^ reworks, change for the sake of change is ^*(^*(&.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    Or the BM hunters dont troll MM hunter when they are on the bottom. The fact the the community is split by spec is what is pathetic.

The class is shit. All three specs are shit. It has been down hill since MoP. ^&*^)^ reworks, change for the sake of change is ^*(^*(&.
    BM's just moan a lot more. Trolling MM hunters will have little effect in my opinion. I play MM for the class fantasy and I've still been able to enjoy the spec even with the problems. Since I main a healer I've been more busy keeping people alive than shooting my arrows, but will give the huntress some love soon enough. With or without buffs in 8.1

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    I definitely agree with you. I'm hoping they buff it. The single target rotation isn't all that bad and requires some basic buffing, whereas the AoE requires a complete rework in my opinion.

The problem is that the MM players are nowhere near as vocal about this as players are about some other specs from different classes. Everyone just goes BM or is expected to BM.
    When you say rework do you mean how trick shot represents alot of the AOE? also explosive shot its concept is cool but i blow so many of them due to the level ground issues and being a bad player lol. Its funny thou when i switch to survival i almost feel like its cheating how wildfire bomb works in comparison

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post

pretty much^

BM hunters have been shit on all of legion by "mm mains" for no reason.

Personally i literally dont give a fuck as long as ONE hunter range spec is atleast viable. I expect some changes to MM in 8.1 however.
    Last edited by mmoceb9bfc9bf8; 2018-09-20 at 03:07 PM.

Hey guys, this was asked earlier but I didn't see it answered. Are we going for 5 stacks of steady aim every time regardless of focus cap, or cast aimed shot as soon as lethal shots procs?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyas View Post
    Hey guys, this was asked earlier but I didn't see it answered. Are we going for 5 stacks of steady aim every time regardless of focus cap, or cast aimed shot as soon as lethal shots procs?
    What I do is aimed shot when I'm near 2 stacks of AiS and then Steady shot untill around 70+ focus and then Aimed shot regardless of having a lethal shot proc. When both aimed shot stacks are on cooldown it's good to steady shot for 5 stacks of steady aim and use it on when you have an aimed shot ready. When you get a lethal shot proc and Aimed shot is still on cooldown use it with rapid fire, otherwise ignore rapid fire. When you have a lethal shot proc use arcane shot IF you're near focus cap and no aimed shot stacks to use.

What I do is aimed shot when I'm near 2 stacks of AiS and then Steady shot untill around 70+ focus and then Aimed shot regardless of having a lethal shot proc. When both aimed shot stacks are on cooldown it's good to steady shot for 5 stacks of steady aim and use it on when you have an aimed shot ready. When you get a lethal shot proc and Aimed shot is still on cooldown use it with rapid fire, otherwise ignore rapid fire. When you have a lethal shot proc use arcane shot IF you're near focus cap and no aimed shot stacks to use.
    Yeah, but is going for a 5 stack every time a DPs increase over that style of play?

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, but is going for a 5 stack every time a DPs increase over that style of play?
    If you do that you will most likely cap on aimed shot stacks sooner or later and neglect precise shot procs, especially with hero/bloodlust and when you get a lock and load proc. I dont have the numbers but I think this will be a dps loss

Deleted
    I have a question about the weapon enchant, i read that the proc from Gale-Force Striking only increases melee attack speed. Even if it increases ranged attack speed, would the Quick Navigation enchant not be better as the haste also speeds up casting and CD's?

MM hunters are just more civil. Just compare it with how BM hunters make countless topics to complain and rage when the spec is 'underperforming'. MM is currently trash tier and the ones who stick with MM are still staying calm. Anyway, not trying to provoke here, just observing what I see.
    You heard it here first guys.
    Playing MM means you're a better person.
    Can't remember even just one instance where a MM hunter showed something like uncivilized behavior.
    BMs are pigs, MMs are classy mofos, nothing new to see here.

If you do that you will most likely cap on aimed shot stacks sooner or later and neglect precise shot procs, especially with hero/bloodlust and when you get a lock and load proc. I dont have the numbers but I think this will be a dps loss
    You still never cap on aimed shots. Has anyone simmed this?

So Azor , what's up with the new APL MM hunters with Steady Focus are using?

Its small, cuts rapid fire out and sits on 2 charges of Aimed shots trying to fish a LS proc.

And It is actually showing a dps gain for me?

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/repo...o3NuJUDu5TkVDX

Yeah, that's the "memebuild" these days, requiring 2x Steady Aim. The latest guide update kinda incorporates it. It's really not that drastic of a change, looks more drastic than it is in the APL.

7+ Year Old Account
    You still never cap on aimed shots. Has anyone simmed this?
    Apparently there was an update. For single target fights you only use aimed shot when you have a lethal shot proc and when you're using at least one Steady Aim trait. It's simplicity is quite disgusting.

BM's just moan a lot more. Trolling MM hunters will have little effect in my opinion. I play MM for the class fantasy and I've still been able to enjoy the spec even with the problems. Since I main a healer I've been more busy keeping people alive than shooting my arrows, but will give the huntress some love soon enough. With or without buffs in 8.1
    BM hunter had a sizeable community all throughout legion, comparative to MM, the whole xpac, except for maybe during EN and early ToV. So there were alot more people around to complain. And as much as you'd like to tout civility and then try to continue talking down by saying we "moaned", the complaints were legit. And that's probably a large part of why so many of them got fixed going into BfA.

Now, MM is a ghosttown. And I reckon people are figuring out that BM is actually a fun, engaging spec to play these days. So those two things combined is more likely why you see less talk about it. Also what someone mentioned above about us not coming into threads spewing a bunch of nonsensical trolling when it's brought up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavick View Post
    BM hunter had a sizeable community all throughout legion, comparative to MM, the whole xpac, except for maybe during EN and early ToV. So there were alot more people around to complain. And as much as you'd like to tout civility and then try to continue talking down by saying we "moaned", the complaints were legit. And that's probably a large part of why so many of them got fixed going into BfA.

Now, MM is a ghosttown. And I reckon people are figuring out that BM is actually a fun, engaging spec to play these days. So those two things combined is more likely why you see less talk about it. Also what someone mentioned above about us not coming into threads spewing a bunch of nonsensical trolling when it's brought up.
    Yes, the sizable community and it's inferiority complex is well documented. Im gratful that the BM received positive attention and am happy for those who craved it. But it will not change my mind on how I see BM hunters and that's ok too. Further discussion on this subject shall not be entertained due to this being a Marksmanship thread.

Yes, the sizable community and it's inferiority complex is well documented. Im gratful that the BM received positive attention and am happy for those who craved it. But it will not change my mind on how I see BM hunters and that's ok too. Further discussion on this subject shall not be entertained due to this being a Marksmanship thread.
    Fair enough. Enjoy celebrating that shitty attitude with the 5 of you left playing your "elegant spec" while the rest of us inferior heathens enjoy playing our mongoloid one.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavick View Post
    Fair enough. Enjoy celebrating that shitty attitude with the 5 of you left playing your "elegant spec" while the rest of us inferior heathens enjoy playing our mongoloid one.
    Thank you for proving my point

Thank you for proving my point
    Don't do sarcasm very well, do you? Why don't you stick to "moaning" about MM and leave the BM community out of it, since you know fuckall about us anyhow and that's what you said you'd do