Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'm sure you're right, but I'm having real trouble seeing how Haste is our weakest stat.

If you're not going for One with the Pack and you're not going for Haste then you're relying on pure luck for decent Frenzy uptime. I don't see how you can value Mastery over Haste when surely the value of Mastery is uniquely tied to Frenzy uptime.

Again I'm sure it's right just having a hard time seeing it. Also feeling sluggish as hell with low haste.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurlon View Post
    I'm sure you're right, but I'm having real trouble seeing how Haste is our weakest stat.

If you're not going for One with the Pack and you're not going for Haste then you're relying on pure luck for decent Frenzy uptime. I don't see how you can value Mastery over Haste when surely the value of Mastery is uniquely tied to Frenzy uptime.

Again I'm sure it's right just having a hard time seeing it. Also feeling sluggish as hell with low haste.
    stat values are about math. He doesn't pick them because he likes one stat more than the other... just sim yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    There's a leveling guide on Icy-Veins, actually. Just head to Classes > Leveling Guide (1-120), it has talents and stuff for all 3 specs.

This is what I am waiting for launch with right now:

Thanks for the kind words everyone!
    I completely missed this because of the hypetrain.
    Wish I didn't take crows.
    I went with extra CD reduction vs posthaste though. Worked well with Hunting pack, for my party.

Have a good one.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurlon View Post

My stat weights right now with 317 iLvl are something along the lines of

Agi: 1.8
    Mastery: 1.3
    Crit: 1.25
    Haste: 1.15
    Vers: 1.05

Can't remember exact values since I am not at home, but the point still is, the math suggests that mastery is best. Frenzy just isn't strong enough to warrant crazy crit/haste stacking.

I'm casting a barbed with 7 seconds left on the 2nd charge and can't seem to reach 3 stacks. Am I doing something wrong? need more haste? if I cast it with ~4 seconds I can do 3 charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickensoup23 View Post
    I'm casting a barbed with 7 seconds left on the 2nd charge and can't seem to reach 3 stacks. Am I doing something wrong? need more haste? if I cast it with ~4 seconds I can do 3 charges.
    The important part isn't to cast it with X seconds left before next charge. The important part is to never let the haste buff fall off. It doesn't matter how long there's left on your next charge, if there's 1.5 seconds left on the haste buff, you gotta fire barbed shot to keep it going. Yea, you'll eventually run out of barbed shot charges this way, but that's sort of the point - we're hoping for procs to keep it going longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    The important part isn't to cast it with X seconds left before next charge. The important part is to never let the haste buff fall off. It doesn't matter how long there's left on your next charge, if there's 1.5 seconds left on the haste buff, you gotta fire barbed shot to keep it going. Yea, you'll eventually run out of barbed shot charges this way, but that's sort of the point - we're hoping for procs to keep it going longer.
    Ahh another expansion of praying for rng to parse well.
    Woooo /s

Quote Originally Posted by Chickensoup23 View Post
    Do you have weak auras?

Ill happily share my WA for Barbed Shot and Frenzy tracking if you dont already have one. It will pop up the barbed shot icon at the proper time to use it to maintain 3 stacks as much as possible, and show you the current stacks and duration of frenzy.

What im using is (basically from Azortharions rotation guide):

-Always cast barbed shot @ 2 charges available.
    -Cast barbed shot if frenzy remaining duration < 2 seconds and @ 1 charge of barbed shot available.
    -Cast barbed shot if frenzy is not up, and @ 1 charge of barbed shot available, and the cooldown of second charge of barbed shot is < 7 seconds (delaying barbed shot a bit helps get back on the proper rotation to get 3 stacks back up.)
    Last edited by iootnega; 2018-08-15 at 02:32 PM.

The 7 seconds on last charge rule was based more around 110 when we had higher haste. What Draco is saying is the essence of it tho, maintaining 3 stacks will always be RNG based, just moreso at 120 with our lower secondaries. I believe Azor has an update pending on his guide for this tho.

Deleted
    Has it been determined yet exactly which traits stack and (more importantly perhaps!) which don't?
    Last edited by mmocb687a72763; 2018-08-15 at 04:16 PM.

Hey, thanks for the guide.

Part 5 of the "Easy Mode" page has a link for a weak aura to track AOE cleave, but the link sends you to Wago.io's 404 page.

Can anyone confirm that incendiary ammunition works atm?
    Got it on my gun and Details doesnt show any additional fire damage. Tested on dummy, rares etc.
    Every time you say "I don't believe in fearies" one of them dies...

Quote Originally Posted by Mavick View Post
    The 7 seconds on last charge rule was based more around 110 when we had higher haste. What Draco is saying is the essence of it tho, maintaining 3 stacks will always be RNG based, just moreso at 120 with our lower secondaries. I believe Azor has an update pending on his guide for this tho.
    yeah, depending on the fight, i might let it go a bit longer before i start the cycle back up. Last night I think I might have set my WA at 4 or 5 seconds left on the cooldown after i hit 120.

Quote Originally Posted by Ritchey92 View Post
    Ahh another expansion of praying for rng to parse well.
    Woooo /s
    So like every single dps class in the game for going on four expansions at the very least, then.

It's entirely easy to "parse well" (95th+ percentile) without amazing rng. It's when you get above that it matters, and those are outlier attempts anyway so why compare to them.

Quote Originally Posted by iootnega View Post
    Do you have weak auras?

Ill happily share my WA for Barbed Shot and Frenzy tracking if you dont already have one. It will pop up the barbed shot icon at the proper time to use it to maintain 3 stacks as much as possible, and show you the current stacks and duration of frenzy.

What im using is (basically from Azortharions rotation guide):

-Always cast barbed shot @ 2 charges available.
    -Cast barbed shot if frenzy remaining duration < 2 seconds and @ 1 charge of barbed shot available.
    -Cast barbed shot if frenzy is not up, and @ 1 charge of barbed shot available, and the cooldown of second charge of barbed shot is < 7 seconds (delaying barbed shot a bit helps get back on the proper rotation to get 3 stacks back up.)
    Please share

It's linked in the guide, under the rotation section > Keeping Track of Frenzy.

Opening with primal instinct?

Inviato dal mio XT1068 utilizzando Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    There's a leveling guide on Icy-Veins, actually. Just head to Classes > Leveling Guide (1-120), it has talents and stuff for all 3 specs.

This is what I am waiting for launch with right now:

Thanks for the kind words everyone!
    Holy smokes this UI is so nice man; It was so weird that I read your BM guide on icy veins and then found your elvui profile on Wago and I came here to find some more interface help, when i saw you posted your guide here. its been immensely helpful and just wanted to say thanks.

i'm in the process of updating my interface for my new hunter since I've just been playing druid for the most part. I'm feeling a bit out of my element.

i saw your profile on wago is there any way you could post screenshot of your interface's anchor grid with nameplate? There is SO much going on i'm just trying to understand everything but I really like how clear everything is. Any recommendations on weakaura profile for BM? Whats the difference between your four spell rows and the two smaller rows below it?

Cheers

Many times I end up in situation that I have BS stacks rolling (1, 2 or 3) and BS and KC comes off CD at the same time. What has the highest prio then, cast BS to keep frenzy buff and delay KC by 1 GCD (regardless of amount of frenzy stacks, even 1 and casting BS would give me 2) or KC should be cast always on CD with highest prio, regardless of frenzy stack maintenance from BS?

Deleted
    I'd like to know this aswell.