Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavorka View Post
    It looks like animal companion and killer cobra is the go now? Never liked animal companion, extra pet seems squishy and has pathing issues at times as well.
    Extra pet seems to bug out often and not do things like kill command. Talenting in and out seems to fix?
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

I do not experience this very often. In fact I have yet to experience it at all. But if your main pet dies, your AC will take a long time to come back.

BM Guide Updates
    22 Nov. 2019 (mythic+ page): Updated the default recommendation from Crows to Thrill of the Hunt for practically all M+ situations.
    22 Nov. 2019 (rotation page): Removed unpopular talents from the opening rotation.
    22 Nov. 2019 (enchants page): Updated the optimal enchant for Dance of Death + Thrill of the Hunt users.
    22 Nov. 2019 (talents page): Thrill of the Hunt is now the optimal talent for all situations. Credits to "Volkovod" for realizing that the talent now affects pets!

https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/beast-...-pve-dps-guide

Oh wow. It affects pets!?
    That's cool!

What has changed? Stealth buff? Or has it always been like that but no one noticed.

I love it, I prefer passives over active talents everyday.

It was stealth-changed in Patch 8.2.5, it just took this long for anyone to notice, since there was no indication on it anywhere except a spell data "flag" on a hidden spell on Wowhead. It's pretty dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    It was stealth-changed in Patch 8.2.5, it just took this long for anyone to notice, since there was no indication on it anywhere except a spell data "flag" on a hidden spell on Wowhead. It's pretty dumb.
    Has this been proved with sims etc?

Quote Originally Posted by fragnot77 View Post
    Has this been proved with sims etc?
    Sims do not constitute "proof" as such. Sims have not been reflecting in-game behaviour for the last two months. They are partially updated, but in the coming days there will be an update that makes it fully reflect in-game behaviour.

The proof for this development was a log. But it's easy enough to test ingame, you just need a high enough sample size (i.e, many attacks) at a consistent crit rate, compare with and without ToTH and you're done.

Many things can be proven with sims, on the assumption that they accurately reflect in-game behaviour. Until yesterday, no one had any reason to believe they weren't - but well, they were. The proof was generated ingame, now the sim must be updated to match. And then hopefully, sims can constitute proof of things again.

I got a question about the new talent choice of Thrill of the Hunt and Dance of Death.
    How important is the TotH Buff? If i have a Feeding Frenzy trait so frenzy lasts longer than TotH how important is it to keep TotH up?

@Azortharion

just a heads up:

Your guide - Essences tab

2.1.8. The Unbound Force lists the major power Text of 2.1.4. Worldvein Resonance while 2.1.4. is missing it.

2.1.11. Conflict and Strife and 2.1.12. Conflict and Strife is the same text.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    @Azortharion

just a heads up:

Your guide - Essences tab

2.1.8. The Unbound Force lists the major power Text of 2.1.4. Worldvein Resonance while 2.1.4. is missing it.

2.1.11. Conflict and Strife and 2.1.12. Conflict and Strife is the same text.
    I pushed the fix for this, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffost View Post
    I got a question about the new talent choice of Thrill of the Hunt and Dance of Death.
    How important is the TotH Buff? If i have a Feeding Frenzy trait so frenzy lasts longer than TotH how important is it to keep TotH up?
    Someone may have DM'd you the answer, but with TotH you no longer trait into Feeding Frenzy for obvious reasons.
    The current best combo I've found for ST is 3x Dance of Death, 1xPrimal 1x Blightborne 1xHaze of rage.
    This is obtained with Soulscarred Helm, Cannonner Shoulders and Scalemail of Unnatural Selection.
    Happy Hunting!

Icy-Veins Guides more or less updated for Patch 8.3 Release

Still got BiS stuff to do, and I think that some recommendations on the Corruption/Essence front are likely to change as we learn more and the methodology/sim tools improve.

Constructive feedback is always appreciated in my DM's or #guide  feedback.

https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/beast-...-pve-dps-guide
    https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/marksm...-pve-dps-guide
    https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/surviv...-pve-dps-guide

Been able to sim Gushing Wounds yet post nerf that incoming? Will it still be worth it?