Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't remember exactly, but I joined around the same time that Fiora was added. I'd been hesitant to join for a while, but my friend knew I love fencing, and used the additon of a fencer Champion to draw me in.

Her plan worked a treat. It's all these years later, and I'm still playing and Fiora is still one of my favourite characters (although I miss her old ult...)
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    I started near the end of 2013, back when Jinx was the newest champion and Yasuo was about to be the new guy (I believe that was between the end of season 3 and the beginning of season 4).

I remember seeing a beta video on youtube, probably one of the earliest "spotlight" vids, and thinking the game looks like trash. It was gaining some momentum already but I was adamant that the game would be trash.

Then of course the game blew up and I gave in. I first played the patch that Irelia was released because I remember her artwork on the launcher. My first champ was morgana and my first pentakill was with AP kog lol.

It's kinda cool to think that far back about this game. For example I remember everybody always fighting over who goes mid, yet I'm pretty sure there was no clear concept/meta of a midlaner or jungler etc. Everyone just wanted to go mid, probably because it was the only solo lane?

It's pretty cool because now I do nothing but play TFT all day. I had to dig up my old LoL account for it and everything.

I was playing right around launch, I think Rammus just got released.

I didn't stick with it but I really loved the early stages of that game. I remember when people kept talking about how HoN would destroy it, lmao.

I bought it on Steam back when that was a thing you could do in....checks steam account....2010

Since the beginning, have every Champion unlocked and a shitload of skins for many Champions, sitting at 78k blue essence and will likely never use it all ever now lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Can't remember exactly, but I joined around the same time that Fiora was added. I'd been hesitant to join for a while, but my friend knew I love fencing, and used the additon of a fencer Champion to draw me in.

Her plan worked a treat. It's all these years later, and I'm still playing and Fiora is still one of my favourite characters (although I miss her old ult...)
    Oh you mean Hydra and ult spam for the win? I do not miss it lmao.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Oh you mean Hydra and ult spam for the win? I do not miss it lmao.
    Hahah, yup! It was stupid and way to binary... But it was a lot of fun.

They could simulate it, but with a little more counterplay, now, by having her current ult reset her Q when you hit a target... But they wont do that.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Hahah, yup! It was stupid and way to binary... But it was a lot of fun.

They could simulate it, but with a little more counterplay, now, by having her current ult reset her Q when you hit a target... But they wont do that.
    They don't want to make me cry again lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't want to make me cry again lmao
    hahaha, yeah I guess! Although I would note that it had FAR more counterplay than many of the ults that are still in game .

hahaha, yeah I guess! Although I would note that it had FAR more counterplay than many of the ults that are still in game .
    This is true and you would be hard pressed to kill tanks with a ton of HP and a thornmail.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is true and you would be hard pressed to kill tanks with a ton of HP and a thornmail.
    Honestly, against someone like a well geared Rammus, you're more likely to kill yourself XD.

Honestly, against someone like a well geared Rammus, you're more likely to kill yourself XD.
    Haha, yep. I still love Rammus.

early 2011 off and on.
    Edit Signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, yep. I still love Rammus.
    Yeah, he's one of my favourites. I mostly play ARAM these days, and he's a fantastic troll on that.

Since the beta, I played dota before that as the WC3 mod. I don't play a lot of ranked at the moment, but it comes and goes in spurts where I get back into the game about every 3-6 months. During my current hiatus, I haven't completely abandoned the game like I have in the past, so I think I'll spend much less time floundering trying to relearn how to win in gold.

starting during wrath, 2010, played untill like 2015 then quit cuz the game changed so much

Yeah, he's one of my favourites. I mostly play ARAM these days, and he's a fantastic troll on that.
    I love ARAM too, but Galio seems to outshine Rammus as far as crowd control goes these days, and Maokai if played correctly is unstoppable in ARAM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love ARAM too, but Galio seems to outshine Rammus as far as crowd control goes these days, and Maokai if played correctly is unstoppable in ARAM.
    Yeah, Maokai is EXCELLENT in ARAM, as is my boy Swain. I don't have Galio, so I can't speak to his effectiveness.

Started on season two. I had a brak of almost two yours, but starting again

7+ Year Old Account
    Started somewhere around the end of season 2.