What's Your Current Heroic 5 Man Build?

I've been spamming Heroics with friends to get ready for Mythic next week and have been toying with different Builds.
    My current favorite is ......
    Echo, Aftershock, Spirit Wolf, LMT, PE and Stormkeeper.

It's got crazy variance since I go from double the DPS of the rest of the pack to dead last in one pull but I found it better than some of the alternatives. They seem to have stable yet very mediocre DPS overall. I'll live with the lows of bad RNG with Aftershock for some level of fun.

I also found my Mastery was too low currently to really use High Voltage and Unlimited Power.

What's everyone else been running and why?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm using the same as you, and yeah similar results. It's just simply CDs up? Good trash dps. No CDs up? There's no way you can beat a semi-competent tank. Bosses it's alright I guess, just not fun at all, and so many "must move" mechanics..

Quote Originally Posted by Constraint View Post
    I'm using the same as you, and yeah similar results. It's just simply CDs up? Good trash dps. No CDs up? There's no way you can beat a semi-competent tank. Bosses it's alright I guess, just not fun at all, and so many "must move" mechanics..
    Yeah, Bosses seem fine just because of the Elemental which isn't fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mkultra55 View Post
    Yeah, Bosses seem fine just because of the Elemental which isn't fun.
    Yeah that's true, it's kinda depressing seeing the Fire Ele spamming non-crits for nearly twice as much as our LvB crits