Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I think assrogue is viable, just not for m+. I went all the way through 110 to 325 ilvl with muti and it was just fine. Better then average, I would say. Almost always t1 on ST, bad on quick aoe fights, t1 dps on sustained. Energy seemed problematic but still pretty smooth, especially if you put 2-3 raptures (it's not a problem if you use garroti tait on az0rite gear and subterfuge).

I did swap from ass to sub as soon as I got into myth, because I feel like it's burst is something needed in m0

Quote Originally Posted by skindown View Post
    we're way past pistol time baby
    Just give us actual pistols pls.

"So what does your gun do when you don't use pistol shot or bte"

Heavy is good, heavy is reliable, if it doesn't work I can always hit them with it.
    RIP ArenaJunkies

Quote Originally Posted by Skrimmz View Post
    I think assrogue is viable, just not for m+. I went all the way through 110 to 325 ilvl with muti and it was just fine. Better then average, I would say. Almost always t1 on ST, bad on quick aoe fights, t1 dps on sustained. Energy seemed problematic but still pretty smooth, especially if you put 2-3 raptures (it's not a problem if you use garroti tait on az0rite gear and subterfuge).

I did swap from ass to sub as soon as I got into myth, because I feel like it's burst is something needed in m0
    You shouldn't be saying that so soon, we're way more viable than before on AoE, mostly because shit on M+ won't be dying as friggin' quickly as it was in Legion

You're using low tier content to judge the viability of a spec, I can assure you it will be as viable as outlul/sub, specially because Blade Flurry has such a huge downtime now ( comparing to before ), just not on low keys, where shit dies so fast you can't spread a thousand Ruptures

I agree though that sub is feeling so smooth, it took me a bit to get used to the Dark Shadows/Secret Techniques combo, but I just enjoy DoT gameplay and I can see it being viable on actual challenging content

Quote Originally Posted by Conditions View Post
    Just give us actual pistols pls.
    Holy cow, I just imagined how awesome would it be to introduce pistols as a weapon and inverse the skills when pistols are equipped: pistol shot is your main lower energy ability and sinister strike procs.

Deleted
    Would be awesome if i could tmog my mace/fist to a sword *dreaming*

Deleted
    You can, just Tmog your mace into a Artifact skin and both weapons will have it (as long as the Mace is in your MH)
    Last edited by mmoc9038fdc8bf; 2018-08-24 at 08:35 AM.

Yes, man. I do believe that it will be viable. What I said was that for the content we have now (and probably will have in the nearest future), is more suitable for sub, at least it feels so. I see the future of muti in a long term

P.S I already keep extra aserite armor to be able to swap for muti anytime

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by skindown View Post
    You shouldn't be saying that so soon, we're way more viable than before on AoE, mostly because shit on M+ won't be dying as friggin' quickly as it was in Legion

You're using low tier content to judge the viability of a spec, I can assure you it will be as viable as outlul/sub, specially because Blade Flurry has such a huge downtime now ( comparing to before ), just not on low keys, where shit dies so fast you can't spread a thousand Ruptures

I agree though that sub is feeling so smooth, it took me a bit to get used to the Dark Shadows/Secret Techniques combo, but I just enjoy DoT gameplay and I can see it being viable on actual challenging content
    Yes, man. I do believe that it will be viable. What I said was that for the content we have now (and probably will have in the nearest future), is more suitable for sub, at least it feels so. I see the future of muti in a long term

P.S I already keep extra aserite armor to be able to swap for muti anytime

Mut starts off slow ever expansion. Personally i'll never play it just because I spent too long on that spec and don't enjoy it anymore.

Sub is just way more fun in PVE and PVP for me.

As for Sub energy, there is no issue if you spec right. At 330i I have ZERO energy issues and only avoid capping because of dance.

Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    Would be awesome if i could tmog my mace/fist to a sword *dreaming*
    I have two fists atm, this will keep me happy until I'm fist/axe or fist/mace again.
    RIP ArenaJunkies