Thread: RtB - Procs

RtB - Procs

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed RtB rarely EVER gives more than 2 buffs?

I levelled my Rogue to 120 as Outlaw all the way, I purposively made a point of using RtB on every mob I had to kill and through that entire grind 110 to 120 I managed to get 3 or more buffs from RtB ONCE. ONCE in 20 hours of playing straight I got more than 3 buffs. 9 times out of 10 i'll get a single buff, and very rarely i'll get 2.

now is it just me being EXTREMELY unlucky or does this seem like a bug?

I haven't had more than 2 buffs the entire expansion. 110-120, 4 emmisarries. Almost all world quests. several island expeditions and a lot of dungeons. Not a single over 2 rolls.

Since there's only 5 dice rolled now it's impossible to get 3 buffs, so the only options are 1, 2, or 5 (which is very rare).

Im pretty sure it can only proc 1, 2 or all 5 now.
    I'ts not just safe, it's 40% safe.

That seems incredibly shit.. is it not easier to just use SnD now then?

Easier maybe, better nope

SnD was nerfed close to BFA to give less AS than Grand Meele which is kinda stupid but it's Alacrity which makes that decision very straightforward. Simply you get 10% haste with alacrity + random buff which is better than 50% AS and low amount of energy regen, that being said, SnD on it's own is better than RtB, but RtB + Alacrity is better than SnD.