Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Momentum is a ton of fun, reminds me of engineer from wildstar.

I can't play momentum on my connection, and some bosses just are unpractical for it.

I sim 2k higher with Momentum. Says it's a 9.7% increase.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quickpaw View Post
    I sim
    Can that be produced in 80% of the fights though? That's what matters

Quote Originally Posted by Necromantia View Post
    Probably not, I'm sure their are some fights and stuff where other talents are better/easier. We'll find out though.

Quote Originally Posted by Necromantia View Post
    Every fight in Uldir allows Momentum to be used without too many issues minus maybe a few where it can get a little tricky but still doable as long as you use your brain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifelol View Post
    Every fight in Uldir allows Momentum to be used without too many issues minus maybe a few where it can get a little tricky but still doable as long as you use your brain.
    Very nice to hear that. I'll definitely swap back to it for certain fights.

I'm not happy to play with momentum, it feels like playing a different game.
    I see the appeal, you have to plan ahead/ know the mechanics/ know your environment. It's more like Sub-Rogue were i prefer Combat

Nevertheless i'll play it, since i feel bad if i can't rank at least 80+% in logs...

The problem is that Nemesis is the worst talent we have and the complete playstyle of that talent is so utterly boring and mind breaking that I can not play it. It's Momentum or nothing. Would prefer Demonic, but hey thats just completely undertuned.

Demonic is 3.1% behind Momentum, it's not that bad (patchwerk obv worse in cleave)
    https://www.herodamage.com/demon-hun...s/1t-t22-havoc

Not a single patchwerk fight in Uldir, almost every boss has some sort of add spawning which makes momentum increase in value.